• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Maine Brawl II: Don't Torture My Cats

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if anyone put any vids on dazwa's wii but i won't have those. I do have the vids from the two wii's in the living room.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
1: Fatal- you were rediculous, dude. I enjoyed playing teams against you (we were SO close both matches!) and it was funny to see you play Chris. All day all I could think about you going WOOOOOOOOH! Lets PLay AGAIN! You are the physical embodiment of captain falcon.
2: Dazwa- Didn't get to play you, but goodjob repping the ZSS
3: Darc- Granted I didn't play well against you, but you still tooled on me. I will readily admit that you are a much better player than me, but I would love to play you some other time when I've recovered from Brawl-sickness. I took a massive break after we got done, which really helped me get ready for my next matches.
4: Awesum- Good matches. Enjoyed that spike 0% kill in our second match, but it wasn't enough. ****ing forward tilt.
5: Thorn (Mario/Fox/Falco)- Didn't play you.
7: Neil (Snake)- Enjoyed the matches man. You have a sick snake and I was scared coming into that matchup. I'm glad I ended up using my secondaries against you, because you would have tooled on my ness.
7: Boxman- It might have been luigi...or it might be that Ness is the Metaknight counter XD. Oh well, I will still remember you as that kid who a. knocked me out of my first brawl tourny, and b. as the kid who killed me on corneria by making me blow up the turrets.

9: Memphis- Sick Sonic. Thats all I have to say.
9: Toil- Keep that Zelda up, and stop ****ing spamming farores wind! Seriously...its a good move and all but it gets you punished. Eitehr way, congrats in knocking me and Chris out of doubles :(.
13: Anthony- Holy ****s Anthony! You've gotten tons better. And for the record, I think your ganondorf and ike are better than your lucario (too much counter). I enjoyed beating team anthony but I can tell not before too long, you are going to be a very difficult opponent.
17: Jman- Thanks for everything. Your the man, Justin, and I cant wait to hang out with you again. Ps: I forgot my pens at your house.
17: Chris: My roomate and my team partner. People better be ready for the next tourney, cause we are going to throw down our doubles game.

Want to shout out to *EDIT* Banks. You were a great opponent man, and I am honored to play against someone with your skill. Those mindgames were tough, and that last second was clutch. Ness's bthrow has saved my *** one too many times.

Banks

Smash Hero
did you mean banks, or did u just forget me

because i entered as mr. mcdinky LOL (well i actually changed my nasme on the computer to mr mcdinky after it was typed in at first but i was banks for awhile)

ur ness is too good i regret not knowing there was some infinite I could have done with marth =p someone teach me please

oh and LOL keto @ ur shoutout..charles HAMILTON

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Ohh. Thats why I couldn't find your name. And yeah, I meant you. Also, the ness infinite isn't actually an infinite (it can be gotten out of). I'm just not good at getting out of it...also you would have compromised your manliness and bossness if you did that ish.

Banks

Smash Hero
lmao i didn't even know about it until afterwards, i'll probably have a different character next time I play brawl anyway it's been different every time

... except for always using meta knight

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
Heh. :) Ness is in no way immune to Kirbycides. That was a fun match, though. ^^

And Banks... Next time you play as Marth, I'm going to play as someone who isn't Kirby. :p I had absolutely no luck at all with Marths the whole time.

Banks

Smash Hero
yea zesu probly because kirby has small nubby arms and marth has a hardcore long sword lmao

and i hope the vid of memphis vs boxman on corneria was recorded, i need to witness the blasters

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
The next tourney will probably be in March. I think the extra help will make things even better. I also plan on going to bed before 4am :p I think the extra help will definitely take a lot of the stress off my back so I can relax more next tourney. I am glad to hear a lot of positive feed back. Videos will be slowly but surely uploaded as the night goes on. There are a couple up already.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Jman1115

I have the vids of the two wii's in the living room. There was also a wii in the bedroom that could record. Did anyone save directly onto the wii? I only grabbed vids off of the sd cards. I wasn't thinking.

NZA: It was great playing you and chris the night before. I have vacation coming up in 2 weeks maybe we can play then. I still have your pens and I am uploading the ness videos you saved as I type.

Banks: Uploading your vids against me and ZesuBen. Fun games, hopefully next time I can keep my cool, you are **** good with any character it seems. Your melee experience definitely shows. I may have a different character as well. I love my toon link, but we will see :p

Verb: You are a loud ****er, but good Samus. Glad to see someone who can still use her well.

Darc: Thanks for all the help with the brackets, still haven't had a chance to play you and let you tool on me yet :p Oh and you can laugh at everyone else when we are all like 70 and they have osteoporosis due to their lack of calcium and vitamin D.

Boxman: Loved the naruto head band. Thanks for helping me find the money box :D Fun playing on teams with ya as usual.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
god dammit i am impatient.

next maine event i can bring my wii, it has homebrew if daz wants to show me ill hacks

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
XD Did you guys save the one where Banks was Peach?

I know he suicided for the finish, but... It's the only tournament round I won. XD

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
I can set up your wii with inf replay, its really simple.
I updated the vids that are loading. They have real titles now :p

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
Guess not... ;-;

Next tournament, I want at least one recording of me winning.

I promise there will be more than two incidents of this happening. ^^

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
my pc is ****ing up, rest of the vids are going to be delayed till tomorrow.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Jman...i have no idea how you'll figure this out but are you going to label my opponents in the vids? All I can say is I played Banks and Niel on your big tv that we played mario bros on, I played Boxman on the tv in your room, I played Darc and cAwesome on the tv in the kitchen. For Doubles, me and chris played Fatal and his partner on the tv in your bedroom. We played team Anthony on the tv opposite from your big one. And we played you on some tv i dont remember.

Banks

Smash Hero
loll yea zesu idk how that happened u own on rainbow cruise ^_^

me vs nza was ness vs blackmarth on smashville, dark mk vs ness on battlefield and delfino on the tv he described, i only used the pen and paper vs zesu but u already found those.

good stuff jman for uploading vids, many thanks and yea ur toon link is really good as well as ur G&W but u can never have too many characters

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
NZA:
No files were able to be saved in the kitchen. Dazwa has the wii from the bedroom. But anything in the living room I have.

THanks for the help on names guys. Ill try to finish them tonight and ill grab the snake vs pika for you fatal.

So Fatal

Smash Master
NZA:
No files were able to be saved in the kitchen. Dazwa has the wii from the bedroom. But anything in the living room I have.

THanks for the help on names guys. Ill try to finish them tonight and ill grab the snake vs pika for you fatal.
Theres 2 of them. I need them both and any of the finals/winners. Just aim me

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
loll yea zesu idk how that happened u own on rainbow cruise ^_^
It's one of the few Kirby advantage stages I'll always feel comfortable picking, because I know I hate it, so everyone else must hate it more. :p Yay for scrolling stages.

And yeah, you kind of totally dominated me with everything else, though... I'll have to work on fighting Marths. I'm just content for now that I didn't get three stocked. ^^

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
I have uploaded most of the videos. There are 4 more uploading from this comp (my mac) as I type. There are 5 or so more videos I need to get off of the wii's but cannot do so until I fix my computer. It has a virus. I cannot hook my gamebridge up to my mac. I am working on renaming vids. If I get names wrong please leave a message here.

kobykoby

Smash Rookie
quick everybody... hit jman with the keto combo, then he'll have to throw another tournament!!!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
1: Fatal - Good time driving there and back, we really neeeeed to work on teams and me to stop randomly SDing when we are actually winning. adn you <3 my mom.
2: Dazwa - Hope you and Matt do good in teams in CoT4. You both need to hook up with MalcomM and check out my competition as a sonic main. hhkj'. Corneria. Johns. Johnsons. Sonic. ****.
3: Darc - I hope you had a great time ****ting all that cheese out. you can go on the market selling yourself as a mouse trap, just when they get up there pinch that **** like your trying to hold a penny. LOL WOW CROSSING THE LINE.
4: Awesum - You have a good snake man, hope to see some improvements when i see you agian
5: NZA - I didn't see you play but I heard your ness was good! we should do a Ness ditto. I like to think I can play him.
5: Thorn - I wish we had that rematch, but I suck and have no friends or life. I'm not even cool. We didn't even play melee at all... ****
7: Neil - I think Fatal and I played teams with you, those were close matches! we should play agian some time.
7: Boxman - .........................I really think you already know anything I could say
9: Verb
9: Banks - Good to see you dude, your the ****ing man. good **** in both melee and brawl. we should train each other in each game, but i will only teach you sonic. or kirby with sonic hat.
9: Memphis - You're a loser, learn to play a character that doesn't suck ***
9: Toil - SONIC. we should converse! I want every sonic player to ****! hopefully we can exchange some valuable info.
13: Koby
13: Ben
13: Phat - I saw your lucario for a little, you need to chain grab! that this is ****. IMO its just as good as flacos. I wanted to talk to you about it but I got distracted but SDing into lasers.
13: Anthony
17: keto - KETO COMBO KETO COMBO
17: Jman - Nice apt. dude, and thanks for hosting a great event! I am willing to help with anything for maine event 3
17: Zack
17: Chris
17: Erin

Maine in general - I definantly have the most fun with you guys and I love coming up there. You guys are the ****. I know I talked to a few of you guys that I didn't shout john to but names/faces/johns got mixed up.... :<. next time i will formally introduce myself.

and where are vids of me.fatal or just me?! i never get to watch myself so i'm pumped to watch me suck. its one of the only times i can catch my own flaws lol. plus my team game kinda lacks, i've never had a consistant partner and fatal and I are gonna try and step it up around here.

The_NZA

Smash Lord
JMan...if you could change all the videos with me to
The NZA

I'd appreciate it. Its not necessary but it would be nice. Also...are there any other videos of me on these wiis? It seems like I only have 2 replays.

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
NZA:
I have 2 vids of you plus I have the teams battle (the last one) between you and chris and me and Toil. I don't know if there are others.

Thanks for the corrections everyone I will make sure to change them tonight. Im still working on fixing the stupid pc.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
JMan...if you could change all the videos with me to
The NZA

I'd appreciate it. Its not necessary but it would be nice. Also...are there any other videos of me on these wiis? It seems like I only have 2 replays.
Me, too.

Next time we'll get more. :p

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Wow fatal...sick vid. The video with me and Banks (marth) is pretty nice...on my end. Im sorry for the edge scraping, banks :(.

Top Bottom