• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeadok

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait for Tuesday, what with Zelda Wii (So hyped!) and the 3ds and stuff.

Anyway can I ask for an critique on the following:

It's meant to be a SSBM-styled Link with the Mirror shield and the Gilded sword. It's still WIP, but yeah.

Spire

III
BRoomer
What an awesome way to kick off E3! Incredible 3D fan art of an adult MM Link.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
It's because they were not popular until then. There are two memorable scenes with ocarinas:

Zelda OoT-
DBZ Wrath of the Dragon-

The second one is far less popular, and happened recently, so yeah. I'm getting that **** ocarina.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
How did they manage to capture Link and Epona at those front and side angles? Does the game include free camera control? O_o
Imagine the brawl free camera code. Now add in all the restrictions that the normal camera has because we can't let those players see the buggy bits of stages, and voila! You've got a normal, non-developer camera!

Mewter

Smash Master
Portable OoT asfjasdlkjhjhDglBGkjzSgjkBDglkdfbklsd.

I can't wait to run races against my friends if we ever get the 3DS.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I am stoked that we are getting what OoT has needed for a while - a graphics update. Not to mention 3D. I wonder if Nintendo will add any new elements to the game?

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
????!!!!!WHAT!!!!????? they apologized for the Water Temple!!!!! :confused: Why?
Yeah here's what Eiji Aonuma said:

"The Water Temple in the Ocarina of Time was notorious for being very tough to conquer," he says. "I am most sorry that it was not easy for you to put on and take off the heavy boots; that all the time you had to visit the inventory.

"I am," he continues, genuine regret evident in his tone, "very sorry about that. I should have made it much easier to switch to the heavy boots."

Also related to Ocarina of Time, didn't someone on here put together a high res mod for it? Is that still on here somewhere? I can't seem to find it.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Lol, that's awesome. I love that he apologizes for the boots, not the over-all difficulty of the temple, because frankly, it was an awesome temple, and the difficulty was pretty overrated.

NNID
Budget_Player
Can someone help me out? I'm stuck in the desert temple. What I did was, I got to the room on B2/B1/1F where you play around with your spinner, the one with a door to the room with the boss key in it. I then got stuck, used Ooccoo to get out, and came back in. When I came back in, I used the spinner in the floor of the room on the center line to move the wall and get at the room that is next to the boss room... and now it's stuck. I can't get it to go back to how it was, and I can't get into the lower floors to get to the boss key without getting it back to normal. Anyone have a clue? Seeing as my last save point is directly after the water temple... what now?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I won't lie, I think I actually used part of a guide for that temple. Go to Gamefaqs! lol.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
=( I'm sorry dude, I'm not much help on TP. I beat it one year ago, and I just beat OoT and playing MM so my Zelda memory is all confuzzled. When you say WATER TEMPLE I think "oh ****" right now.

X1-12

Smash Champion
=( I'm sorry dude, I'm not much help on TP. I beat it one year ago, and I just beat OoT and playing MM so my Zelda memory is all confuzzled. When you say WATER TEMPLE I think "oh ****" right now.
lol, water temple isn't hard, just make sure you do everything you can on the current water level before changing it

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Yeah, but I took OoT by the approach "Try to do it on your own, then look at the guide." Since this was my first time playing OoT, I had no idea what I was doing. The boss is a big hype though. I've read on a lot of places how he is tough, pfft. He was a bunch of hot air. The only "hard" OoT boss to me is the final form of Ganondorf without Biggoron sword, but even then, he isn't hard.

Actually, the only Zelda boss I've EVER struggled with is LttP Ganondorf. Now he was hard.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I've read on a lot of places how he is tough, pfft. He was a bunch of hot air. The only "hard" OoT boss to me is the final form of Ganondorf without Biggoron sword, but even then, he isn't hard.

Lol, try it with Biggoron sword - its even harder :p

NNID
Budget_Player
I remember struggling with this one boss in "A Link to the Past". In fact, IIRC, he was a mini-boss... It was this cloaked guy, looked like a demon, threw massive balls of energy at you... Dunno.

TP's bosses have so far proven ridiculously weak. >.>

finalark

SNORLAX
I remember struggling with this one boss in "A Link to the Past". In fact, IIRC, he was a mini-boss... It was this cloaked guy, looked like a demon, threw massive balls of energy at you... Dunno.

Um.... er.... his name was.... crap..... can't remember. It's been way to long since I last played AlttP.

TP's was pretty easy, aside from one time when my wiimote decided to mess up I never died once.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Link to the past was one of the hardest zelda games I played however it was also my second zelda experence. The first zelda game I have ever played was TMC. So think about the shock I had when I finished TMC and then played ALttP, and (I was a noob at the time) when I thought that TMC was difficult.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

You mean Aganhim? The main bad guy for the first part of the game?

NNID
Budget_Player
Could be, although I'm pretty sure he looked different... more like a red spectre. He also split himself into 4 parts and then threw the same giant energy balls from the corner. ******* drove me nuts. But that was like 10 years ago. :laugh:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Yes that was his name. Him and Big G in AttP were hard. I haven't played Link's Awakening due to the lack of GB, and Zelda2... I don't know, I can't find a rebirthed copy anywhere... like a port or something.

Anyways, LttP has to have some of the hardest bosses. If you go in there with no idea what you're doing they can make you feel like an insignificant piece of... >.> Worms

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Zelda 2 can be got as a GBA game, or with the collector's disk. It's super hard though, but very memorable. It puts the Water Temple in OoT to shame.

Speaking of the Water Temple, I actually had little trouble with it. I guess I just got lucky (I didn't use a guide or anything), because when I looked back I saw that if I hadn't stumbled upon this one key hidden away I would have had a difficult time having to run all the way back to get it. I actually beat the boss without getting hit too often (no times that I can remember, but maybe once or twice). However, Dark Link drove me insane. Everything I did he'd just do better. And then a friend suggested the hammer. "How's that going to work? He does everything faster than me, and that hammer is so slow!" Well, I tried it and it worked. After that the temple was fairly easy.

Dark Link in AoL though....hehe. Just sit in the corner and duck if you're trying to simply beat the game. If you manage to get to him with enough life and feel up to the challenge, feel free to not do that, but you may get extremely frustrated.

:034:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom