• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I'd actually say WindWaker if you try and beat it at 100 percent. They had longer, harder sidequests than any other game. They had a huge overworld that was almost mandatory to explore. Lest we forget the Triforce quest which took up a whole lot of time! There werent a lot of temples, but they were difficult and long.

Yeah, I'd say Windwaker.
This man speaks the truth. A lot of the islands had a variety of deep puzzles, or at least time consuming ones (anybody remember trying to get the timing right for shooting the birds on that pinnacle island?)

Spire

III
BRoomer
They don't look undead at all, though. I think "corrupted Goron" basically means "evil Goron" in this case. Undead Zelda enemies are generally skeletons, skulls, or ghosts of some sort. And the fact that Ikana Canyon is the land of the dead is not really evidence that they are actually dead; I think appearance has much more priority over location.
Considering Japanese culture and how prevalent ghosts, spirits, and the like are within their superstition and mythology, I've always seen the Nejiron as these fiendish spirits that purposefully have the form of the friendly Gorons to trick passersby; similar to the Garo and how they are spirits, yet tangible all the while.

This doesnt look like undead either. It looks like Little Big Planet.
The Imp Poe was one of the oddest aspects of Twilight Princess, and half of me thought, "now they're just trying too hard," while the other half thought, "alright, I can appreciate this redesign of the common Poe," especially after I encountered the real Poes in the Arbiter's Grounds, which I loved and think are the best designs so far. Poes have always been top tier enemies imo; I'm an avid ghost fan, and the designs of the Poes in Zelda have always intrigued me. I think the Imp Poe is a better design (imo) than the Poes from WW though:

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
what? why do you keep saying this and then posting anyways? seems like just trying to get attention, as I don't see anyone whose "toes you stepped on".
It's almost like he gives up when others don't agree with him... I don't know what the deal is...

The Imp Poe really does look pretty ghostly to me, though, especially considering it's invisible without the Wolf Sense, and even then, it has an eerie blue glow around it.

seldonbilly

Smash Rookie
I think there is an issue with the texts for people using a SDTV. Apparently they won;t be able to fix it. Sort of like Dead Rising.

If you import a Shepard, then use the Identity Code the game provides it turns out crap. It just looked like a cheap knock-off of the imported Shepard. I guess it because the character creator has different options this time around...

Spire

III
BRoomer
I think there is an issue with the texts for people using a SDTV. Apparently they won;t be able to fix it. Sort of like Dead Rising.

If you import a Shepard, then use the Identity Code the game provides it turns out crap. It just looked like a cheap knock-off of the imported Shepard. I guess it because the character creator has different options this time around...
What are you talking about? Did you post in the wrong room?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Yeah Mass Effect 2, most likely since you can import your Shephard from ME1 into it.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
What the hell? That said practically nothing.
I know. "They don't want to make a movie, but they might want to. They say that they will in the future." Haha. Which is why it's disappointing, I guess. They put it up for people to see and to get their attention, and then tell us what we already know.

Spire

III
BRoomer
You know, Skyler and I have actually discussed this prospect before (outside of SWF), but I'm glad you brought it up. Before we ally with Zelda Wiki though, we should certainly work on polishing our room here.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
As this is the general-ness topic, a question.

Is there any other site which provides Zelda theorizing in the form of a forum or something similair?

Spire

III
BRoomer
I SENSE A CONSPIRACY!!!! I JUST WONDER WHAT TOOK BOWSER SO LONG TO EVEN INVADE HYRULE BEFORE IT GOT FLOODED OR WHATEVER FATE IS FULLY CANONICAL!!!! That, or like you said, it's just an Easter egg.
:laugh: I've seen people try to seriously theorize about this before.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
So I'm learning bass guitar.

After one day, I've already figured out how to play Japas part in the Indigo-Go's main song, and I've almost got the original Zelda dungeon song down (which Japas also plays in his room).

Once I get it down, I need another good bass guitar part in any Zelda song, or even from another game. Suggestions?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
So I'm learning bass guitar.

After one day, I've already figured out how to play Japas part in the Indigo-Go's main song, and I've almost got the original Zelda dungeon song down (which Japas also plays in his room).

Once I get it down, I need another good bass guitar part in any Zelda song, or even from another game. Suggestions?

Cool, bass is really fun. A friend of mine is forming a band, and I'll be the bassist for it.

I prefer guitar, but I'd rather play bass than nothing at all.

And crashboards is back up! ^_^

Spire

III
BRoomer
any one ever seen this?

I loled pretty hard, then got kinda worried about that guy XD
The manji is a sacred Buddhist symbol that many in the eastern world still use without the connection to the Nazi swastika. I know a girl from South Korea who says that most people have banners with the manji hanging from the pediments of their houses and such because it's a peaceful symbol to them.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
The manji is a sacred Buddhist symbol that many in the eastern world still use without the connection to the Nazi swastika. I know a girl from South Korea who says that most people have banners with the manji hanging from the pediments of their houses and such because it's a peaceful symbol to them.
I also know of this, but most north americans, and other big places and figure heads of the WW2 know this as a swaztica, not as a sighn of piece, and concidering North america is one of the biggest buyers of LoZ, ppl would put 2 and 2 together, see my point?:urg:

Spire

III
BRoomer
I also know of this, but most north americans, and other big places and figure heads of the WW2 know this as a swaztica, not as a sighn of piece, and concidering North america is one of the biggest buyers of LoZ, ppl would put 2 and 2 together, see my point?:urg:
Of course I see your point, but seeing as how there's been hardly any controversy around the subject since the game came out over 20 years ago, it really doesn't matter. Obviously people don't care.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Of course I see your point, but seeing as how there's been hardly any controversy around the subject since the game came out over 20 years ago, it really doesn't matter. Obviously people don't care.
I know that. But I thought it would be funny to discuss what ppl thought about it :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom