• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mog squad presents:The ultimate and final Mog/moogle thread.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I don't know if this thread makes me feel sad or incredibly happy, i guess that's sad, but since i know platnum is going to suffer alot on Jan 24th, then i'm happy. However, i'm not posting here only to point how much i hate this thread and his top 1 supporter, but to point out this:

5.chocobos are the only chars that rival moogles as a possible brawl rep, and that is ONLY because they are popular.
... lulz. You should at least, let Krystal do the arguing, also, how in the name of hell did you "survive the ridley wars", you were never in the club and was never accepted as a suporter, i and the other members only mocked you.

So explain to me, how did you survive a war in wich you where not involved?.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well you could say everyone survived, but thei were not involved, so thei're stealing the credid of those who did survive, like. Me. *smiles*

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I mean they didn't in the way they didn't survive anything, because there was nothing for them to survive from. But I didn't survive :p I died.

Del Money

Smash Champion
using math against me is like fighting chuck norris.
Using Chuck Norris in an analogy is like being unfunny.
1.Geno will be in, but that doesnt mean that nintendo wont contact square again to get the rights for another character.
You sure as hell don't know that so stop pretending you do. And assuming you DID know that for FACT you've basically confirmed Knuckles as playable.
2.all KH chars are Disney owned.
You say that as if Sora did not originate in a video game. Try again, moron.
3.no single protaginist can even begin to rep the whole series, meaning a generic char is the only way to goi.
What the hell kinda stupid stick hit you in the head? In that case, Sonic can't be playable. The Chao should be playable instead.
4.of all generics, moogles imo, could rep the series best, as they can use just about every single technique in the whole series, which NO other character can do.
So what? Character popularity/acceptance always takes priority. Stop pretend like you don't know that.
5.chocobos are the only chars that rival moogles as a possible brawl rep
...yet another stupid statement that you can't back up...
6.the chances that there will only be 3 3rd parties are very low at this point.
It seems you're seriously trying too hard to be an idiot that I can't tell if you're even serious. There could easily be only 2 3rd parties. There could be 3. There could be more. The fact is that you don't know. Stop consistently fooling yourself into having faith in such an unlikely low-probability outcome. It's not healthy.
taking all of that into acount i come with a number between 20%-80% depending on the variables.
No, you definitely set a fixed percentage at 78.5%. Seriously, do you have a mental disorder?
in conclusion, your attempt at calling me a fool has FAILED.
Um...you're a fool.
*thinks up better arguments*
Thinking is probably the most dangerous thing you can do at this point.
also, how in the name of hell did you "survive the ridley wars", you were never in the club and was never accepted as a suporter, i and the other members only mocked you.

If you really aren't in the mood to slap your own forehead, I suggest you don't ask that...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I don't know if this thread makes me feel sad or incredibly happy, i guess that's sad, but since i know platnum is going to suffer alot on Jan 24th, then i'm happy. However, i'm not posting here only to point how much i hate this thread and his top 1 supporter, but to point out this:

... lulz. You should at least, let Krystal do the arguing, also, how in the name of hell did you "survive the ridley wars", you were never in the club and was never accepted as a suporter, i and the other members only mocked you.

Well not posting here hasn't been able to kill this thread so until it's locked next week we may as well get in while the goings good.

Agreed, platnum is trying to get himself out of a rut by digging himself further in. Oh and clearly from his belief that Mog stands a chance we see that he is not goverened by the laws of reality which explains how he thinks he was involved in the so called "Ridley wars" when he was really just hated by the club.

Oh and Cold Beans stop posting you sound like and are a total dumb ****.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Agreed, platnum is trying to get himself out of a rut by digging himself further in. Oh and clearly from his belief that Mog stands a chance we see that he is not goverened by the laws of reality which explains how he thinks he was involved in the so called "Ridley wars" when he was really just hated by the club.
The funniest part is that none of the other Mog supporters are coming to platnum's aid. And, platnum, if indeed you do have a mental disorder then I apologize. Otherwise stop being a total nincompoop. Anyways, if Mog shows up as a sticker in Brawl, at least this thread would've gained SOME sort of a victory...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The funniest part is that none of the other Mog supporters are coming to platnum's aid.
I'm busy these days :p And I see hardly any point, it's not like I can convince any of you differently about Mog or platnum. :ohwell:
Anyways, if Mog shows up as a sticker in Brawl, at least this thread would've gained SOME sort of a victory...
Thank you, at least you're not just saying he won't be in at all.

platnum

Smash Lord
The funniest part is that none of the other Mog supporters are coming to platnum's aid. And, platnum, if indeed you do have a mental disorder then I apologize. Otherwise stop being a total nincompoop. Anyways, if Mog shows up as a sticker in Brawl, at least this thread would've gained SOME sort of a victory...
Mental disorder?! no. just crap arguemnts.
and mic, he does have a chance, small it may be but it is there. also, the whole club RIDLEY didnt hate me, just the higher ups.(lego, shuma, gypsy,and colb)

now...stop flaming me for my opinions. *swears to never argue for mog again, as all it does is dig my virtual grave*

Zorya

Smash Ace
Just because you dont agree with the facts that theyre giving you, doesn't mean their flaming you.

SukaPON for Brawl!!!!

Del Money

Smash Champion
now...stop flaming me for my opinions. *swears to never argue for mog again, as all it does is dig my virtual grave*
I could give two ****s about your opinions. I was flaming you for your chicken**** arguments. And now that you've maturely admitted failure, I'm done.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
*swears to never argue for mog again, as all it does is dig my virtual grave*
So you're getting flamed for your beliefs. It happens all the time to lots of people. No need to change your ways because of it. None of us know for sure whos in and whos not out of the unconfirmed characters. Its ok to keep some hope alive and if you end up being disappointed in the end, remember this: its a video game and its still gonna be worth playing. Not the end of the world if Mog doesn't get in and theres no reason to be ashamed for supporting the character either.

Just because you dont agree with the facts that theyre giving you, doesn't mean their flaming you.
Calling someone an idiot many times over is flaming. Thats what people have been doing the last few pages. Contrary to popular belief, you CAN get through to someone without calling him an idiot. :rolleyes:

platnum

Smash Lord
So you're getting flamed for your beliefs. It happens all the time to lots of people. No need to change your ways because of it. None of us know for sure whos in and whos not out of the unconfirmed characters. Its ok to keep some hope alive and if you end up being disappointed in the end, remember this: its a video game and its still gonna be worth playing. Not the end of the world if Mog doesn't get in and theres no reason to be ashamed for supporting the character either.

Calling someone an idiot many times over is flaming. Thats what people have been doing the last few pages. Contrary to popular belief, you CAN get through to someone without calling him an idiot. :rolleyes:
I not going to argue, because I realy suck at it.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Its not that you suck at arguing.. its that anyone who attempts to supports Mog for brawl in an argument is bound to fail..

logically.
Why are you such an idiot? You are the worst person here, enough with the trolling. There is no point to acting like an idiot and coming here when you say "I hope you won't take it to hard when Mog isn't in" every day. Seriously, if you keep posting here, I'll keep reporting you. Stop being a troll, you don't need to say we all fail.

Shuma

Smash Hero
also, the whole club RIDLEY didnt hate me, just the higher ups.(lego, shuma, gypsy,and colb)

and mic, he does have a chance, small it may be but it is there.
Master Chief has a bigger chance than Mog. ****, Jesus Christ and Buda as a tag team have a bigger chance of being a PC than Mog.

Calling someone an idiot many times over is flaming.
Even if it's a fact?

Why are you such an idiot?
What do you expect? hm? inteligence in the mog thread?

B move Ideas!

I need some...
You're the main supporter idiot, do it yourself.

platnum

Smash Lord

Master Chief has a bigger chance than Mog. ****, Jesus Christ and Buda as a tag team have a bigger chance of being a PC than Mog.

Even if it's a fact?

What do you expect? hm? inteligence in the mog thread?

You're the main supporter idiot, do it yourself.
1).i am no idiote.
2).i already came up with b moves, and ALOT of other stuff.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
So, why do you whant more?
I asked him if we could continue thinking up more moves. We may already have a moveset, but that doesn't mean we can't have more than 1. We will arise and build! =o)

platnum

Smash Lord
Final smash Idea:

Kupo chaos:A whole swarm of moogles is summond(some of the moogles are riding chocobos) and attacks everyone on screen(except mog) with various weapons and spells, as mog dances in the center of the stage. after mog's dance is finshed, more moogles pour in and attack.(total amount of moogles:50)

what do you think?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Final smash Idea:

Kupo chaos:A whole swarm of moogles is summond(some of the moogles are riding chocobos) and attacks everyone on screen(except mog) with various weapons and spells, as mog dances in the center of the stage. after mog's dance is finshed, more moogles pour in and attack.(total amount of moogles:50)

what do you think?
Sounds fun and chaotic. Can you attack the Moogles? :)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Final smash Idea:

what do you think?
Lol, I must resist the urg to say Mog of War XD

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
Final smash Idea:

what do you think?
yes,It would be broken if you couldnt.
Even if you could hit the moogles, its still broken.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Final smash Idea:

what do you think?
I think the final smash should summon forth a giant Chocobo and do the Choco/Mog thing...but that's just me.

Crossfire

Smash Rookie
Funny you should mention Choco/Mog; my suggestion happens to be just that.

Choco/Mog

Basically, a moogle riding a chocobo. Unlike another pair, the Ice Climbers, these two are inseperable and work in tandem. Chocobo does the majority of the fighting, but Mog (in other words, the moogle) helps with special attacks, holds items and weapons, and does use a few melee attacks.

Statistically, Choco/Mog leans toward the light, speedy type, perhaps on par with Fox. Physically, they look most like the Chocobo and Moogle seen in Final Fantasy VI.

Melee:

standard - right wing slash, left wing slash
forward - talon kick
F-smash - magic shock
downward - tailfeather sweep
D-smash - magic quake
upward - beak swipe
U-smash - overhead shock
running - tackle
aerial standard - talon rake
aerial downward - nosedive
aerial forward - talon axe
aerial upward - upward shock
aerial rear - rear shock

Grab/Throws:

Grab - magic manipulation
Throw Forward - chocobo kick
Throw Upward - rocket toss
Throw Downward - talon stomp
Throw Backward - chocobo spin kick

Standard Special - Aero

Mog casts Aero, which surrounds the duo and knocks opponents away. Can be charged for greater power, although the longer the Special is charged, the longer it must recharge before you can use it again. Can also be charged while running and jumping.

Forward Special - Thief Dash

Choco/Mog dash forward at a blinding speed, dealing minimal damage, and if the opponent is carrying an item (such as the Beam Sword), they take it for themselves, unless they already carry an item. Powerups such as Bunny Hood and Metal Box cannot be stolen.

Downward Special - Dig Frenzy

Chocobo thrashes the ground with his beak, damaging anyone caught (and burying them if they`re grounded) and occasionally uprooting an item.

Upward Special - Dragoon Jump

Choco/Mog shoots straight upward, pauses for a second, then shoots straight back down or to either side, depending if the player is holding left, right, or neither. When used in air, Choco/Mog simply pauses before shooting down, rather than shooting upward beforehand.

Final Smash - Actually, I have two ideas for what could be the FS:

Golden Chocobo

Mog summons golden armor that attaches to Chocobo`s wings, legs, body and head temporarily, boosting speed and power as well as allowing you to control your height by holding jump to ascend and releasing jump to descend. You also stay suspended in mid-air when using aerial attacks. Take note that Choco/Mog can still be damaged.

Meteor

Mog summons a rain of meteorites that crash down upon the field, damaging anyone caught in the storm. Small meteorites cause little damage and do not flinch, medium meteorites cause mild damage and do flinch, and large meteorites cause great damage and send opponents flying.

Which one sounds better?

platnum

Smash Lord
Funny you should mention Choco/Mog; my suggestion happens to be just that.

Choco/Mog

Basically, a moogle riding a chocobo. Unlike another pair, the Ice Climbers, these two are inseparable and work in tandem. Chocobo does the majority of the fighting, but Mog (in other words, the moogle) helps with special attacks, holds items and weapons, and does use a few melee attacks.

Statistically, Choco/Mog leans toward the light, speedy type, perhaps on par with Fox. Physically, they look most like the Chocobo and Moogle seen in Final Fantasy VI.

Melee:

standard - right wing slash, left wing slash
forward - talon kick
F-smash - magic shock
downward - tailfeather sweep
D-smash - magic quake
upward - beak swipe
U-smash - overhead shock
running - tackle
aerial standard - talon rake
aerial downward - nosedive
aerial forward - talon axe
aerial upward - upward shock
aerial rear - rear shock

Grab/Throws:

Grab - magic manipulation
Throw Forward - chocobo kick
Throw Upward - rocket toss
Throw Downward - talon stomp
Throw Backward - chocobo spin kick

Standard Special - Aero

Mog casts Aero, which surrounds the duo and knocks opponents away. Can be charged for greater power, although the longer the Special is charged, the longer it must recharge before you can use it again. Can also be charged while running and jumping.

Forward Special - Thief Dash

Choco/Mog dash forward at a blinding speed, dealing minimal damage, and if the opponent is carrying an item (such as the Beam Sword), they take it for themselves, unless they already carry an item. Powerups such as Bunny Hood and Metal Box cannot be stolen.

Downward Special - Dig Frenzy

Chocobo thrashes the ground with his beak, damaging anyone caught (and burying them if they`re grounded) and occasionally uprooting an item.

Upward Special - Dragoon Jump

Choco/Mog shoots straight upward, pauses for a second, then shoots straight back down or to either side, depending if the player is holding left, right, or neither. When used in air, Choco/Mog simply pauses before shooting down, rather than shooting upward beforehand.

Final Smash - Actually, I have two ideas for what could be the FS:

Golden Chocobo

Mog summons golden armor that attaches to Chocobo`s wings, legs, body and head temporarily, boosting speed and power as well as allowing you to control your height by holding jump to ascend and releasing jump to descend. You also stay suspended in mid-air when using aerial attacks. Take note that Choco/Mog can still be damaged.

Meteor

Mog summons a rain of meteorites that crash down upon the field, damaging anyone caught in the storm. Small meteorites cause little damage and do not flinch, medium meteorites cause mild damage and do flinch, and large meteorites cause great damage and send opponents flying.

Which one sounds better?
actually...THATS a final smash right there!

Think about it: mog has grabbed the smash ball!

he summons a chocobo and rides it as his steed.

its like a whole new character!

but...all good things must come to an end, as mog dismounts the chocobo, ending the final smash

did i mention, you might summon a black chocobo, that has the power of flight!

thats what the update would sound like.

Top Bottom