• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mole - Officially Canceled

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Alright!

You all failed Challenge #4: Charity! You lose the opportunity to answer three simple questions asked by "Falcoman444" each for $30,000. By being nice to a simple newbie, you could have gotten money? Yup, the internet can be an unfriendly place if nobody is charitable.

"But Tom, we didn't know we were in a challenge!" I'm sorry, but if I told you to be charitable, it wouldn't be charity, now would it? And besides... one of you knew you were in a challenge. Did the mole sabotage this by changing the subject?

1.) "How do I play The Mole?" I would have accepted "Sign up for decisive games as they are accepting new members," "Ask the moderator, Tom," or something along those lines.

2.) "How do you all have differently colored names?" I would have accepted any valid attempt that connected three colors to three different sections of SWF.

3.) "How do I join the Debate Hall?" I would have accepted, "Go to the Debate Hall and sign up," "Ask Crimson King," or something along those lines.

If a question was only slightly or half answered, I would have accepted two slight answers from two different players as a full answer. Once a question was answered, another one would be asked. Originally I was going to give you all 48 hours, but since I was a bit late posting on Falcoman444, I decided to give you almost a full week.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Challenge #5: Group Division, begins as soon as you all divide yourself into the following groups.

I need:

1 (one) person who can predict the future.
1 (one) person who is good with money.
2 (two) people who are creative.
2 (two) people who are active in this game.
3 (three) people who are inactive in this game.

You can assign yourself to a group, but that assignment must be approved by two other players to be confirmed. Get talking.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Falcoman444 1

He only posted one question, that isnt fair. I would have answered the others ones.

Also, he asked if he could -join- not how to play. I acknowladged him, but it was too late and he couldnt join.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I am good at predicting the future.

Though I will be satisfied being in the active group.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'd like to be the predicting the future person, on the grounds of being better then Handorin.

otherwise, make me creative

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Falcoman444 1

He only posted one question, that isnt fair. I would have answered the others ones.

Also, he asked if he could -join- not how to play. I acknowladged him, but it was too late and he couldnt join.
He's right. He only posted one question. A quick check in his statics and that was the only thing he posted. I think it doesn't matter if he asked 3 questions or not. The fact was that he needed to answer just one question.

In anycase, I would like to be creative, if no one doesn't mind.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I am good at predicting the future.
Falcoman444 1

Proof that he can't predicate the future :mad::mad::mad:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Hahahaha.

I'm pretty creative, so I'd like to be in there. However, I'm fine with just plain "active".

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Falcoman444 1

If a question was only slightly or half answered, I would have accepted two slight answers from two different players as a full answer. Once a question was answered, another one would be asked. Originally I was going to give you all 48 hours, but since I was a bit late posting on Falcoman444, I decided to give you almost a full week.
I think that answers your complaint?

I'm sorry for not mentioning this earlier, but for clarity's sake, please bold your statement when you assign yourself to a group and when you second someones recommendation to a group

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'll be predicting the future, or creative if not allowed

Handorin

Smash Hero
I am active

Since I'm obviously not a favorite for the others. *yawn*

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
CREATIVE IN MY SODOMY

Also, I endorse Eor for future predicter. If any of you played The Fog, you would clearly see that he is freaking Matlock. It's been a while but I believe he ousted or killed all or most of the traitors (mafia equivalent) himself. We'd be stupid to put our chips on anyone else, honestly.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I am creative.

I also endorse Evil Eye, Eor, Drab and Handorin for their respective positions.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Since I havn't been voted, I'm good at being active

Okay, so far we

1 (one) person who can predict the future.
1 (one) person who is good with money.
2 (two) people who are creative.
2 (two) people who are active in this game.
3 (three) people who are inactive in this game.

Drab - good with money
Eor - good at being with the future
Evil eye/ Omor - Being creative
Rockin/Handorin - being active

Smashbot, you havn't bold in an answer yet, and all the spots have been taken. Drab and Mediocre already voted/reccommanded Eor and Evil eye for their spots. YOu have two options

1) vote yourself as inactive
2) try to convince/give others to vote you in for the active and money spot.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah, don't mind the Tom's list thingie overhead of what I put down. I copy/paste it just to help keep things in track. >>

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I will be accepting Rockin's list as the assignments in 24 hours is nobody is able to convince or change otherwise. Then the challenge can begin!

Its a good one ;)

Also, you all might want to get in contact with the inactive players. Teamwork!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Why am I not surprised that spam and KevinM havn't posted in their say? >>

I won't be on the rest of the day (again, lack of internet spot), but I will say my peice to my reason of me being in the active spot incase anyone tries to fight for it.

I've been pretty active since the start of the game. Whether I look at this topic or post in it, I put 30 minutes to an hour of attention on this thread. Not to mention I talk to at least one of you on a regular basis.

I've been active before and I will continue to be active throughout this game.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
That's you. I couldn't really rember how to spell the tage name, so I went to spell the last name of your screen name. I couldn't edit, so i just left it like that.

sorry >>
Hah, it's fine. Was just a bit confusing.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I just realized smashbot wasn't smashman

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
1 (one) person who can predict the future: Eor.
1 (one) person who is good with money: Drab.
2 (two) people who are creative: Evil Eye, Mediocre.
2 (two) people who are active in this game: Rockin, Handorin.
3 (three) people who are inactive in this game: KevinM, spam_master, smashbot.

PM's will be sent to Eor, Drab, Evil Eye, and Mediocre shortly.

To those who are inactive, take a break! :3

To those who are active (Rockin, Handorin), I am going to make a thread called "The Mole: Actives", in which you must post as much as you can within the next 36 hours. Post as much as you can. Spam the thread up. Double posts are fine, triple posts are fine, any posts are fine. Just spam the thread as much as you can to see how many posts you can make in 36 hours starting now.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
1 (one) person who can predict the future: Eor.
1 (one) person who is good with money: Drab.
2 (two) people who are creative: Evil Eye, Mediocre.
2 (two) people who are active in this game: Rockin, Handorin.
3 (three) people who are inactive in this game: KevinM, spam_master, smashbot.

PM's will be sent to Eor, Drab, Evil Eye, and Mediocre shortly.

To those who are inactive, take a break! :3

To those who are active (Rockin, Handorin), I am going to make a thread called "The Mole: Actives", in which you must post as much as you can within the next 36 hours. Post as much as you can. Spam the thread up. Double posts are fine, triple posts are fine, any posts are fine. Just spam the thread as much as you can to see how many posts you can make in 36 hours starting now.
Hmm, interesting.

are we allowed to conversate with the others in terms to what their doing and such?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Man I wish I was one of the active people now, I'd be so much better then the pathetic excuses they've doing

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Man I wish I was one of the active people now, I'd be so much better then the pathetic excuses they've doing
Heh, aye. I wonder why the group who volunteered to be active isn't being active...

Top Bottom