• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mole - Officially Canceled

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Actually, I have seven of nine execution exams. I'm not going to count any of them late if they come in before today Noon EST because my internet at home is down (and my leveling progression in WOTLK is suffering...) so if you havent gotten them in yet, you have one more hour until I'll take off a point for being late every 24 hours.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I should get expansion.

I should also get friends :(

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Xsyven called it adorable. What can one man do against such hate?

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Ya, im gonna have to resign. I have to much stuff on my plate with college and girlfriend troubles right now.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I understand completely, spam. Okay then, spam_master is eliminated. I'll update the rest tonight.

For the beginning of Week #3, I want you all to vote for one person you trust the most to work for the groups goals while solo. So you do you think is the most capable and trustworthy? To vote for that person, bold a vote like in Mafia. (Vote: Tom) It takes 5 votes to confirm someone, and you can unvote.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Vote: Evil Eye

I'm voting for you over Eor, because you're smart but you're also not as good at being sneaky as Eor is.

Eor is the champion of sneakiness, so while I don't think he's the mole, if he was I definitely wouldn't know at this point. While I have no doubt EE can be sneaky, I definitely don't think he's as good at it as Eor is.

That's my logic, anyhow.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Also, everyone seems to have a paranoid distrust of Eor, so it would be hard to get five votes on him.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Hmm. You make a good case. For both Eor and me (flattery will get you everywhere). But I trust Eor because his job in the last challenge was a complicated one, one he could have sabotaged without us having a clue, yet all his calls were good ones, or at least logical.

That said I can always unvote if someone else I trust is up against someone I do not.

FYI, guys, I endorse Medi as a secondary to Eor. Unless of course, he was the mole, and knew about the hangman game. Then he is a clever anus. But, typically, he seems rather trustworthy and out in the open to me. And he's, y'know, not dumb. And stuff. So if you were wavering between Medi and some other guys, give Medi due consideration.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Vote: Eor

I trust myself, but if four votes are on Evil Eye/Mediocre I'll switch to them

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, so far we got

Eor: 2
EE: 1
Medi: 1

I've only counted the one that didn't vote for himself. If you vote for yourself, that means you don't trust anyone and have lack of belief of others (at least IMO). We need someone to rely on. and if this said person somehow fails the challenge, at least we can say we gave faith for them.

Not to mention the mole doesn't need to trust anyone. >>

So yeah, Eor and Handroin, it's best if you guys make a vote for someone else and not just yourself. You can always trust yourself cause you know yourself best. But it's also good to have faith in others as well

So with that said, I'll vote

Vote: Mediocre

The only other person that needs to vote is Smashbot

Handorin

Smash Hero
Out of current votes:
I don't trust Eor. (I blame mafia lawlz)
EE, I think I can do better.
Medi- I dont really trust him + I think I can do better. He gets the best of both worlds.

So ya, my vote remains.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Out of current votes:
I don't trust Eor. (I blame mafia lawlz)
EE, I think I can do better.
Medi- I dont really trust him + I think I can do better. He gets the best of both worlds.

So ya, my vote remains.
Not sure why you have such a high opinion of your skill in these sorts of games, or why you expect others to share that opinion.

You were talking about how your 250+ posts counted for nothing? That's mostly because it wound up hurting us. While that doesn't make you suspicious, because you were just carrying out your task, it also really doesn't help your case at all.

Then, there's the fact that you didn't post in the temptation thread. That doesn't make you the mole, but it certainly shows an excess of selfishness.

In fact, the only thing you've done so far that's wound up helping the group at all was to post your profile. Personally, I don't think that's enough evidence to entrust you with sole responsibility for this challenge. Apparently, you disagree.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Like I said before, I would have posted if I got the time right (in the temptation thread).

Also, I agree to disagree with you

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Like I said before, I would have posted if I got the time right (in the temptation thread).

Also, I agree to disagree with you
It's not a question of whether you agree or disagree.

It's a question of why we should trust you to do well in this challenge. So far, absolutely nothing you've done except for your profile has wound up benefiting anyone.

Even if you were a really amazing player, as you seem to think you are, why should anyone trust you to handle this challenge? There's no reason they would.

You're simply not a viable candidate. You're the only person who's going to vote for you. Your best option is to pick your second choice, because you're not going to convince anyone to vote for you.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I still think I'm the best for this so I'm keeping my vote. I worked very well by myself before in this game, if Drab had chosen better I'd of netted us a lot of money.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Snap, crap, sniggidy doo.

I vote for: Handorin.

Maybe...

But for now, I'm saying that Handorin has passed NO challenges that help benefit us, like Mediocre said, and I'm personally ready to reveal my hunch:

Osnapz, it starts today?
Challenge #1: Profiles

Welcome to The Mole!

Can you feel it?

That suspense?

That looming betrayal?
Notice how many questions Tom asks in the opening post? FIRST THING HE DOES, EVEN?

Well, the last post by Handorin WAS a question, or at least an exclamation-question.

Yes, it's a horrible hunch, but allow me to introduce my first exam, which I DIDN'T manage to lose from:

1. July 20th.

2. Red.

3. Yes.

4. I'm the miller.

5. $1,000.

6. He didn't post. (I hope it's a trick question...)

7. Nope.

8. Order #5.

9. The mole was good for nothing.

10. Handorin IS DA MOLE
As you know, this was centered around a certain someone: Handorin.

Now, I admit, I was risking a lot for this, and one or two may even be incorrect. But...

How in God's name is it possible to be so single minded and not be voted out?

Yes, there's a possibility Lombardi was just as pursuing as I, but if I AM correct on my hunch (Which I normally am...)

Handorin is the Mole.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I centered my entire first exam around someone too, other then Handorin, and I'm still here.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
If you don't want me to be "sneaky", then put me on the spotlight where you see what I do. vote for me

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
And to clarify, I both want to be the one chosen because I think I can most likely do it, and it'll probably be fun.

Top Bottom