• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Monster (S)Mash November 6th Toronto, Ontario

Gichan

Smash Champion
PND once again ***** by something physically. Let me tell you, that guy is a monster don't get in a fight with him lol. I don't think he can even feel physical pain anymore.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
fukkin hell i could have come as yugioh u guiz

i will be there in spirit :(

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
LOL if i dont cut my hair my costume is gonna be so jokes

does anyone know if phil still plays? i nevercan catch him on msn anymore =[

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if anyones interested im selling no more heroes and mad world for 20$,games come with manual +case

Gichan

Smash Champion
halloween tournament on on october 30th. I haven't come up with a name yet though....I'm stumped. I usually have decent names for my tournaments but I can't for this one. Do any of you have any ideas?

PND

Smash Champion
I already stole "Trip or Treat" for Ottawa's Halloween tourney :p

PND once again ***** by something physically. Let me tell you, that guy is a monster don't get in a fight with him lol. I don't think he can even feel physical pain anymore.
Funny story, I'm fatally allergic to painkillers. So every time I break a bone (surprisingly often) or get in a fight (occasionally) or go through surgery (rarely) my only option is to grin and bear it. :laugh:

Gichan

Smash Champion
Guys I'll put the tournament thread up on friday, I'm just too **** busy right now cause of work. Just let everyone know it is official, it is happening.

You know what I'll just make this thread the tournament one and update it later.

Divine_Haze

Smash Journeyman
I already stole "Trip or Treat" for Ottawa's Halloween tourney :p

Funny story, I'm fatally allergic to painkillers. So every time I break a bone (surprisingly often) or get in a fight (occasionally) or go through surgery (rarely) my only option is to grin and bear it. :laugh:
FALSE. FALSE. FALSE. Gin would help kill the pain ;)

Gichan

Smash Champion
**** is updated *****es.

Now I REALLY need for you guys to step it up and bring tvs. If you find **** tvs (as long as they ar crts) anywhere get them because we can leave them at TFNS for future tournies, and there will be many.

If someone can drive me to the last venue we played at (Just for Kicks) that would help pick up my **** crt there that I left and that's one tv we can leave at TFNS.

Someone please bring a laptop for TIO and/or recording matches.

If I get less than 32 it'll be straight brackets, more there will be pools.

Patches

Smash Master
**** is updated *****es.

Now I REALLY need for you guys to step it up and bring tvs. If you find **** tvs (as long as they ar crts) anywhere get them because we can leave them at TFNS for future tournies, and there will be many.

If someone can drive me to the last venue we played at (Just for Kicks) that would help pick up my **** crt there that I left and that's one tv we can leave at TFNS.

Someone please bring a laptop for TIO and/or recording matches.

If I get less than 32 it'll be straight brackets, more there will be pools.
I'll bring my laptop for tio.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wow, lots of people coming.

Now, do I go straight Ganon, or do I go my secondaries?

Hrmmmm...

Gichan

Smash Champion
yo surpeme and skyler go to the tourney thread and confirm your attendance. **** this thread is a ghosttown now.

Top Bottom