• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Monster Smash | Ontario, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Videos | November 6th, 2010

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
1: Holy Nightmare ($180) - Beast. Good friendlies as always, one of these days im going to beat your MK.
3. Tin Man ($30) - / RAIDOS RAIDOS RAIDOS...... lol. Amazing ****
4. Raidos ($10) - I take full credit ;) Beast Snake
7. Iliad - Didnt end up playing. Think you were scurred. NEXT TIME WE PRAY?
9. Gichan - Awesome tourney, always gonna make it out to support them. One man keeping the scene alive.
9. Phiddlesticks - Bowser is good? I now believe it. Friendlies were fun
13. Jasuke - ICs ****. Nuff said, GGs.
17. HrcPoke - Completely underestimated you and went in without a gameplan. GGs, graped Looft
17. Patches - GGs in +. No worries about the wait, Lucas is beast
17. Skyler Silver - GGs
25. Looftwaffles - Step your game up....... and for the love of god start playing offline. Wifi Marth ftw

SF. Basics- Always got time for someone willing to learn. Get that ROB beastly and bring him to the next tourney

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Loof, GGs.
I didn't mean to take your colour on you, But to Smashers it shouldn`t really matter because in a game of Brawl, we must react and adjust quickly and accordingly.

Also, like I said. Go for the Dolphin Slashes when you KNOW it's 100% safe. Like, Marth can Dolphin Slash(Up B) out of MOST multihit moves(Dancing Blade).
Like 6 frames of invincibility, Strongest hitbox is on frame 6. So it's a free Hit, except on Jabs(Excluding Ganon's 9 frame Jab) And R.O.B's Down Smash(4 frames >.>)
Marth FTW!

Oh and Phiddlesticks(I think?) great Olimar, Next time.. I'm NOT banning the stage I beat you on, or i'll try to learn the match ups . =P

Maybe we can have the next one on Dec 5th?
I mostly work Saturdays.. Dumb luck for this one AND I want to keep going to these tournaments.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I wish I can do Sundays but it then interferes with everyone else and we also need to take into account that monday is school or work. But I think from now on when there is a holiday on monday we'll do sunday tournaments.

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Loof, GGs.
I didn't mean to take your colour on you, But to Smashers it shouldn`t really matter because in a game of Brawl, we must react and adjust quickly and accordingly.

Also, like I said. Go for the Dolphin Slashes when you KNOW it's 100% safe. Like, Marth can Dolphin Slash(Up B) out of MOST multihit moves(Dancing Blade).
Like 6 frames of invincibility, Strongest hitbox is on frame 6. So it's a free Hit, except on Jabs(Excluding Ganon's 9 frame Jab) And R.O.B's Down Smash(4 frames >.>)
Marth FTW!

Oh and Phiddlesticks(I think?) great Olimar, Next time.. I'm NOT banning the stage I beat you on, or i'll try to learn the match ups . =P

Maybe we can have the next one on Dec 5th?
I mostly work Saturdays.. Dumb luck for this one AND I want to keep going to these tournaments.
Lol no worries, that was just me going on autopilot....... you beat me

Snake0.0

Smash Rookie
really pls tell me how so, i was always under the influence it is a great stage for snake, alot of ppl strike/ban that stage from me

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Gi, nice job trying to revive brawl! Nice seeing everyone. GG's to all I played, sorry I had to leave early.

Rhyme, you scrubbed out and didnt beat your bro. Ill have to beat him for you next time =D

If anyone knows Jaske can you get him to pm me about project m and how to download thanks

Mprime

Smash Ace
finnaly made a perminant account, wont be changing names anymore, this is snake0.0 btw aka matt etc... lulz

Iliad

Smash Lord
Iliad shoutouts, LoL.

1: Holy Nightmare ($180) - **** you. Tabarnak, stop taking our money lol. Always good to see you bro, DON'T QUIT BRAWL YOU HOMO, WE NEED YOU! I wish a certain ****** hadn't been crying out for us to finish our match and then taunt me for being **** while I was practically jumping off the stage. I would've liked to have a legit GF.

2. Toronto Joe ($85) - Dat ****. It was given. Legit **** beating not only Doc but taking Holy to 3-2 in WF and nearly knocking him into losers. You're my sexy manbeast as always.

3. Tin Man ($30) - lol

4. Raidos ($10) - YOU ****ING BEAT DOC! And you beat me, you ****ing **********. But you beat Doc, so I'll forgive you for your transgressions. Man, I was maaaad salty. We need to play more often, so we can place like this consistently. Dat PR status nukkuh.

5. Silver Doc ($5) - Dawg, don't ***** because you got fifth. The first time in a long time you've placed out of top 3. Don't be salty, come back stronger and with a point to prove. No doubt we'll be seeing doc on that GNES status, I'd say Wyatt but that'd mean you'd get banned from tournaments.

5. Ambrose ($5) - BROOOOOSE! Brose before hoes. Come back, don't let the AIDS of your tournament match against Campman bring you down. We knew you were pissed after the set, but bro you're our beloved legend. Brose still got it, and you can def get the old skills back. We need to get some seriouslies in next tourney btw.

7. Iliad - Wtf. You should've beat Mike so you could beat Doc, then beat Tinman and then gracefully lose to Joe mid-blowjob. Failure.

7. J.L. - Oh Julian Liew. Your name is so coy and secretive. What could it possibly stand for? We never played for the PR spot. YOU SCURRED?! Asian Sensation taking third was legit, old school still got dis.

9. Gichan - NI HA RAWG WAAAA..... Yo, all about dat Halabird bro. Stay the **** in this scene, you've proven you're no ****ing scrub and no one has ever thought you were. Don't need to be making that money to be a solid respected player. PS, i ****ing love you my one lunged brother.

9. SRTM - Gave you dat **** bro. :D. I will most CERTAINLY help you with your marth, though tbh man, I dunno how much help I could give you. I don't play a technical marth it's just like I said, practice practice practice. I've played him so much, and thrown out so many random attacks over the years that the range on the tipper just comes natural to me. Hella GGs in our sets for the record. And that two strike system was gay, I agree.

9. *Win-Man - That Olimar is definitely the best in Canada bro, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. That upsmash is just a thing of beauty, definitely got some mona-lisa qualities. Mickey & Win-man will rise again! And I know your winman ego needs that olimar bracket play, but **** you prolly coulda knocked me out if you'd gone bowser.

9. M Prime - Dude, you've come a long way from the tourney at Pownz. I'm very eager to see your performances in the future and to see your name appear on the power rankings. Btw, keep up that smoking, legit performance enhancer.

13. AvariceX - Lol. Sleepin on them APEX entrants. Good **** on beating your very first ZSS ever. Lol <3. Starcraft all dai.

13. Jasuke - Lol you're a ****ing chain smoking fiend, you filthy lovable scumbag you. The free team definitely wasn't free at all. Gave Mickey and Winman tha bidness. Glad to see you're back in the scene brohim, steel-city gotta keep reppin'.

13. JMO - Dude, your kirby is OP. Keep it the **** up, and keep coming out. You can definitely place higher than this, of that I'm sure.

13. Rhyme - LOL. You thought I was Inle? Wtf bro. Legit friendlies though, Link vs Pikachu was the greatest match ever. EVER.

17. Carter - My favourite part of you being at the tourney, other than seeing that sexy face... Was, dude blocking the door with his car. Everyone *****es, nothing happens. Carter comes out and says "Yo, move your car" and they moved that ****ing thing right quick. TOO LEGIT.

17. HrcPoke - You did well bro, don't let your placing make you think otherwise. Just keep practicing, and keep attending tourneys. You've got an untapped potential to become one of the better marths in this scene, your technical skill alone is evidence of that.

17. nekonekoXD - Yo guy, how the **** are we supposed to play starcraft if I don't have your facebook or know your SC name? Get on that ****.

17. Patches - Brawl+ DK all mother****in' day bro. Get at this rapin' ape. Good to see you again as always bro, keep soldierin' on.

17. Pills - Did I play you?

17. Puffmaster - Heard from Jasuke that you've got a legit puff, which is a surprise in and of itself. I'm looking forward to playing you at the next tourney bro.

17. Skyler Silver - Yo, I don't care if you got 17th. That puzzle game rapeage was the ****ing truth. You broke Gi and .EXE's souls man.

17. Zetsu - Same as Skyler, you quiet yet sexy mofo.

25. .exe - SOFT. ****ING SOFT. <3

25. Coast - Didn't play you did I?

25. Fuddo - Patterns bro. Gotta notice them, that's all I can really say. Attacking from under the stage is a good tactic and nice niche for a multi-jump floaty like pit, but when you see me SHFF dairing into the stage each time you're doing it, it isn't for show. Your moves aren't invincible, you gotta know when you hold'em and when to fold'em to quote a really good song.

25. Jabu - Didn't play you did I?

25. Looftwaffles - Piri Piri chicken for the ****ing win. That's all this shoutout needs to say bro.

25. Supreme Dirt - Didn't play you did I?

25. Zef - Didn't play you did I?

25. Zero - Didn't play you did I?

33. Krow - Didn't play you did I?

*Anyone with a "Didn't play you did I?" please inform me if I did, and i'll rectify my shout-out immediately.

Ballin' tourney. Good attendance. Definitely worthy of the term "revival". Keep it up Gi, and keep it up GTA.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
True, Sundays are school nights.
And Lliad, thanks.
I've been using Marth for a little over a Month now so i'm not that experienced with him.
Thanks though.

fUddO

Smash Ace
@Iliad: Yeah, that's one of my goals. I plan to completely re-examine my play, pinpointing explicit weaknesses. Predictability, and going on "auto-pilot" like that is probably my top priority.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Illiad, we played in teams. fUddO and I really need to work on our synergy in teams, it felt like every time I moved in to attack you I'd get hit by an arrow and then tipper FSmash.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Here goes nothing:

[collapse= 1: Holy Nightmare] Never got the chance to play you in singles but legit doubles set. I'm glad I was able to beat you and Joe. U've recognized me as a good player and I don't think you will say I'm free. I hope you don't quit :(. Give Quebec 1 more try at the revival tourney before u decide to throw in the towel.[/collapse]

[collapse= 2. Toronto Joe] **** you :p. Only lost to u in singles. Good **** on 1st on PR. U deserve it.[/collapse]

[collapse= 3. Tin Man] You reached your goal. U ****ing did it man. Good ****.[/collapse]

[collapse= 4. Raidos] I'm glad to have a good snake main in our region. We lost cruxis but it seems like we now have you. Rep dat Snake the best you can. It seem's like your Ontario's best snake for now. Don't lose the title.[/collapse]

[collapse= 5. Silver Doc] Legit doubles matches bro. We make a good team. We had slight interference issues but its all good. I hope ur happy with our performance. As for singles, I think ur clearly more devastated about that. I wish I saw ur matches but I think I was busy timing out brose or something. I hope u can appreciate that our scene is in fact challenging. Don't restrict yourself to only Diddy. Bring out the MK as and when u feel its necessary. And thanks for cheering for me.[/collapse]

[collapse= 5. Ambrose] :colorful:. GGs lol. I guess singles and doubles was really unexpected for you but not necessarily for me. Thanks for bringing me into this scene. I hope you stick around and play more. If u want a rematch, u'll have to stay lol.[/collapse]

[collapse= 7. Iliad] I was being a **** at the end and ur right. Sorry for saying "who the **** is it" and sorry for being a hypocrite in the sense that if I was in ur position, I woulda wanted to play the matches. Tbh I wasn't the only one tho. I hope you can understand the fact that I tried to figure out what was wrong and the fact that i'm writing this message shows that I care. Whenever I had a dispute with you, I've always talked it out with you instead of ignoring the situation. I've reached out to you, so its up to you now. If ur willing to accept the apology or not. Thank you for the help in the tourney. Everything from seeding to being cooperative overall. I sincerely wish i didn't ruin your whole day with 10 minutes of trolling.

Thats the best i can do without making myself sound gay haha.[/collapse]

[collapse= 7. J.L.] I'm glad I was able to fight u in singles and doubles. I was sad to see you use MK when I heard everything about ur Wario. Perhaps it was easier for you to remember. Keep up the Mk tho and stay in the scene. Learn 2010 match ups and be ready to move onto 2011. Ur definitely not a scrub. I saw some great decisions from you in doubles.[/collapse]

[collapse= 9. Gichan] U really impressed me man. U'ra a good player. Care again bt i guess don't get to to involved. Great set vs Raidos, I only caught the tail end of it. I was there in time to cheer with you. Too bad u lost, but at the same time kudos to Raidos. U beat jMo which was an upset in my eyes. I watched ur doubles matches vs Iliad & Phiddle. U made really good decisions. U coulda taken a game off azn sensation. U might be the best Wario in Ontario now. Better than Nickcam maybe. Thank you for hosting the revival tourney. I'm glad to have helped.[/collapse]

[collapse= 9. SRTM] Stick around and rep Vaughan on the PR lol. Vaughan will make u better.[/collapse]

[collapse= 9. Phiddlesticks] Ur Olimar. Not bad. lol.[/collapse]

[collapse= 9. M Prime] Ur always a pleasure to have around. I'm glad u found a name u can stick with now haha. GGs man. Congrats on Honerable Mention.[/collapse]

[collapse= 13. AvariceX] Also congrats on HM. keep on truckin lol.[/collapse]

[collapse= 13. Jasuke] Legit ICs in dubz. Best ICs in dubz in Ontario maybe lol? Thanks for the projector. Legit setup. I'm really happy to see you playing again. Don't quit. Its the start of a beautiful future lol.[/collapse]

[collapse= 13. JMO] U placed too low man :(. I know you can do it. You can make PR. Stick around please. I'm glad to have rematched you. I was able to guage ur skill. U still gave me a run for my money.[/collapse]

[collapse= 13. Rhyme] Had to play ur bro :(. I hope u guys get better together. Good job on HM. See u at UOIT.[/collapse]

[collapse= 17. Carter] Nice talkin to you. U couldn't stay tho :(. Thanks for showing however. U coulda made HM and prolly would have fought me bro. Thanks for doubles practice btw.[/collapse]

[collapse= 17. HrcPoke] GGs in dubz. Keep reaching tourneys, and thanks for the insight on Peachy-Desu lololol.[/collapse]

[collapse= 17. nekonekoXD] We'll get the stream up next time. Bring more money haha.[/collapse]

[collapse= 17. Patches] Its always a pleasure talking to you man. I'm glad to have u in my corner cheering for me. I needed it a lot. I wish u the best of success in the future of this game =].[/collapse]

[collapse= 17. Pills] Didn't talk much with u :(.[/collapse]

[collapse= 17. Puffmaster] Puff in doubles caught me off guard a little. Congrats on beating someone. Keep it up haha.[/collapse]

[collapse= 17. Skyler Silver] Congrats on beating someone. Thanks for the cheering.[/collapse]

[collapse= 17. Zetsu] Ur really shy dawg. U gotta speak up some more. I know u got personality. reach more tourneys, your a cool guy.[/collapse]

[collapse= 25. .exe] Thanks for the cheering man. Its always a pleasure to see u. rep dat Zamus bro =].[/collapse]

[collapse= 25. Coast] Didn't talk much with u :(.[/collapse]

[collapse= 25. Fuddo] U got this next time man. Match up practice. I know u can do it. I saw u play at york! Read my interview, I left you a shout out.[/collapse]

[collapse= 25. Jabu] I hope u had a great time. Come out to more events =].[/collapse]

[collapse= 25. Looftwaffles] Always a pleasure to see you man. Thanks for the cheering bro. Wish you came to York U. See ya around and keep on practicing.[/collapse]

[collapse= 25. Supreme Dirt] I also know you can beat people. U and Fuddo can get better. I like your posts of confidence. I hope u back them up. U got this man, you really do.[/collapse]

[collapse= 25. Zef] Didn't talk much with u :(.[/collapse]

[collapse= 25. Zero] I hope you had fun playing me. I hope my words of encouragement helped you a lot. Keep on showing up =].[/collapse]

[collapse= 33. Krow] Didn't talk much with u :(.[/collapse]

[collapse= Marik] Play brawl lol.[/collapse]

[collapse= Jack] Thanks for the doubles practice. I hope u enter a tourney one day. Always nice to see ya =][/collapse]

This is how shout outs should be done. Nice and clean ;)

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
13. Rhyme - LOL. You thought I was Inle? Wtf bro. Legit friendlies though, Link vs Pikachu was the greatest match ever. EVER.
WHAT?!

I didn't think my Marth was that good...

I gotta find a way to come to more tourneys, you people forget my face so quickly! (And Iliad's too apparantly?)

Gj Raidos, 1st place next time k?

Mprime

Smash Ace
1st Mprime - i ****ing wish

(for real now)

1st holy nightmare - Congratulations on 1st, i didn't expect any less of you. Still see i can hardly take a stalk of yah, but i am going to learn that mk mu and take you down one day i promise.

2nd Toronto Joe - you are one of the funniest guys i ever met and i was honored to get some friendlies with yah, your MK is beastly and i had a tougher time facing it then i did holys' (at least i could some percent done to holy on his second stalk) hope to face you again one day.

3rd tin man - holy **** i actually got you to one stalk, none the less you read me good and your olimar is beast as always, congrats on your PR

4th Raidos - Man! i wanted to face your snake so ****ing bad just to see who has the better one, hopefully we can get a friendly in future tournies, i can tell your a beast snake though and i learned a thing or two from analyzing your matches.

5th Silver doc - wish we could have had a better friendly too bad you got distracted, i know your a beast, i've seen what you can do!

5th Ambrose - you are the first great icies i have ever faced, it was scarey as **** i didn't want to come off those platforms or be anywhere without a nade, gg's man i learned alot from those matches.

7th Iriad - Iriad you soo good! how you do dat?

9th Gichan - heard you sent my brother to losers, you dishonor my family and i am now set out to take that honor back, lulz thank you the tourney i believe you were a host their and i had the greatest of times, hope to see you again and get some friendlies in.

9th srtm - for sure friendlies next time.

9th phiddle - had some good friendly doubles with ya, i see your Nintendo Wii every tournament i go to, hope to see it in the future.

9th Mprime - your too sexy

13th Ryhme - man you usually 2 or 3 stock my *** me and googs were astonished i beat you. You were an amazing team mate as well, thank you so much for saving my *** so many time and we placed 5th! That is the best I've ever done in doubles and that was our first time being a team in a tourney to. We might not have been the best team their but we had the best team name. Super Smash Brothers FTW!

25th Looftwaffles - great seeing your face again and was glad i could burn with you once more, hope to see you december 4th for i'll be bringing some greens next time for sure and if i see you well you can figure the rest out, yeah im gna drug n **** yah you skanky ***** i know you want it, but for real it was good seeing you again.

Basic - i hope to see you at more tournies wether you participate in them or not, work on that rob man it was fun playing with ya, maybe you can teach me about street fighter if i see yah again, always been interested in that game.

To the Fox guy i played melee with that was on my team (i have no idea what your name is but we burned together) we were ****ing unstoppable in melee, no one could ****ing defeat us, i think we were the best melee players there, not sure though i really only saw like 5 ppl play but i had a great time playing melee with yah none the less

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
Marik lost to Iliad in Brawl+. OMG Marik r u ****? lol
You have no idea how close our set was.

Game 5, last hit, last stock. We both had 180% damage each, and I freaked out and spot dodged, resulting in a DSmash from Iliad's ****** ape.

I haven't played Brawl+ since the last Coffee Time tournament, way too rusty and had no warm up practice. Which is something you definitely need against Iliad. However, that sexy Greek man deserved the win. No johns.

Gi, I had an amazing time chilling with the community again. Thank you.

Melee was too good, Brawl friendlies were too good, and Brawl+ was too good. Hope to see everyone soon.

Top Bottom