• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

the.letter.y

Smash Cadet
Well this was only somewhat embarrassing...In my freshman year, I was running up the stairs. One of my flip flops fell off and I tripped, somehow managing to fall UP the stairs XD and I dropped all my books and stuff, which probably kept me from breaking my nose :laugh:

Oh yeah, that's kinda the reason for my sig ^-^

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
Well this was only somewhat embarrassing...In my freshman year, I was running up the stairs. One of my flip flops fell off and I tripped, somehow managing to fall UP the stairs XD and I dropped all my books and stuff, which probably kept me from breaking my nose :laugh:

Oh yeah, that's kinda the reason for my sig ^-^
hahaha I was wondering that, actually. Lol I keep trying to picture a real person falling UP stairs!

Smash Master
Once I fell asleep in math class, and the teacher took a picture and posted it on the senior slide show.

okami473

Smash Apprentice
I was a freshman in highschool, and it was band induction, so all the senior saxaphones hung me from a tree in the middle of our courtyard.....by my pants....... which ripped.....yeah

sere

Smash Rookie
Once I fell asleep in math class, and the teacher took a picture and posted it on the senior slide show.
I had a similar experience, except I fell in the hallway during lunch and I had around 20 people staring at me when I woke up an hour later. somehow got away without getting into any trouble though:ohwell:

apple joos

Smash Cadet
I have fallen asleep in class alot and haven't gotten in trouble =]. As for my most embarrasing moment in school? in 7th grade i had a bad case of diahreah and the teacher was talking and before i had a chance to speak up well... i made my shorts brown =[. So after cleaning up i went to my councelor and went home and changed and got the rest of the day off of school (1st period.) I dont think anybody really noticed so i was happy about that.

Farca

Smash Cadet
I don't get embarrassed. Unless like something EXTREME happens. I can't think of any thing, but you get the idea. I do random loud stuff alot of people would be embarrassed of, but I just think it is funny to see people reactions.

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
Nobody does any more.

Bully A: Hey guys this guy walked in front of me
Bullies B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I (you get the picture): Dude you should like kill him!
Bully A: Ya I know, but you guys have to help.
Bullies B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I: Just as long as we hit him from behind. He might be able to take all 9 of us!
rofl
qtf. its so bad.. especially when they drive around with weapons and numbers of guys in a car messing with people they dont like, happened to me the other day >_>

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
dude, you live in princeton west virginia. Isn't that full of country club people that are uber preppy and love tennis and homosexuality?... Those kind of people don't seem like the kind of people who fitt your description of carrying around weapons in a car... or "a bunch of ******"

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
One time a was at a class trip to a mets game and i was REALLY hungry (head-ache) and I saw the hot dog dude really far down from us. I yelled "HOTDOOOOG"!! really loud like I had my hands in a hot fire. "HOTDOOOOG PLEASE"!! So now all the people from that trip call me "The hotdog kid".

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I dont get embarrassed very easily, but I did feel awefully bad about this one incident. I was on a school missions trip in Mexico where a bunch of other groups were also. My group had been working on some construction for the whole day, and naturally we were all very tired and decided to doze off in our sleeping quarters before we had to head out to do more stuff later that afternoon.

This girl, really nice person, comes up to our group and tries to start a conversation. None of us feel like talking. We all wanted to sleep. Eventually, I say something along the lines of "Would you stop talking? Go away. Shoo shoo." The people in my group knew I only kidding, being that kind of person, but she didn't know it was a joke. Neither did her friends. Or boyfriend.

My group got a hearty lol, but it was unwittingly at her expense. :(

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol, i dont have any stories. But i actually lol'ed at some of these stories. Good stuff. And its funny how people dont expect girls on smashboards. I dont either, but still.

Peace

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
One time wen I was in second grade, I was probabally the shyest person ever, except when I was with my friends. So anyway, it was time to leave the school and we all lined up to get out the door. Everybody is talking and stuff but my friend decidedes to scream quietly... to this day Idk why. So, I decided to join him. Only somehow it came out quite loud... Everybody got quiet and the teachr demanded who screamed. My "friend" decided it was best to silently point at me. I got yelled at and it was the first time I ever got in trouble so I kinda started crying as we left.

I'm still friends with him though, In fact hes my doubles partern XD.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
LOL!!! I wish i had some kind of story to tell. And @ the girl who was embarrased of the white t-shirt... what if u went to a middle school where the uniform was a white t-shirt and a skirt... What would u do then?

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I'm not a girl lol silent Jester. Im saying that at the middle-school i went to the girls had to wear that XD...
Wait, brawlpro, i think hes referring to the girl i was referring to earlier, and if silent jester is girl MY BAD. This is extremely confusing... smashboards should have a way to identify the difference between a girl and a boy!!!!! Some1 clear this up pl0x lol.

Peace, and hopefully the next time i post i will be less confused XD

omicron142

Smash Rookie
well one time in elementry school are teacher was reading a book and we were all sitting in a circl around her. so then i have to fart. i try to hold it in but to no avail. the fart wasnt load, but it was long, like half a minute long, litaraly. after which the whole class starts laughing at me. i was really embarassed.

the.letter.y

Smash Cadet
LOL!!! I wish i had some kind of story to tell. And @ the girl who was embarrased of the white t-shirt... what if u went to a middle school where the uniform was a white t-shirt and a skirt... What would u do then?
Ooooh, that'd be embarrassing...and I would probably still have been the only klutz to have forgotten an umbrella :( Anyway, if it was the same situation as my story except with that outfit, I would have probably done something crazy...like asking everyone to turn around and saying it was part of my speech =) Wait, why didn't I think of that then? T.T

Lol, yeah, it's kinda weird that this board doesn't have a "gender" section, in the profiles at least...everywhere else does ^^;

Silent_Jester

Smash Journeyman
Amongest the darkest shadows everywhere and anywhe
I'm not a girl lol silent Jester. Im saying that at the middle-school i went to the girls had to wear that XD...
Wait, brawlpro, i think hes referring to the girl i was referring to earlier, and if silent jester is girl MY BAD. This is extremely confusing... smashboards should have a way to identify the difference between a girl and a boy!!!!! Some1 clear this up pl0x lol.

Peace, and hopefully the next time i post i will be less confused XD
Nah im 100% falcon punching man. We should have something like that. Put it right next to our username and location. I was refering to that girl.

the.letter.y

Smash Cadet
Oooh, just remembered this embarrassing moment for my friend. Freshman year, she had a crush on our choir teacher (yes I sing and dance, what's it to ya? ^-^). All the awards had been given out that day, and she was fake-upset that she didn't get one. So me and my other friend thought it would be funny to giver her a fake award. We titled it "For Supreme Excellence at Loving Mr. Miller", signed our names as president of the Mr. Miller Fanclub (which didn't exist until that moment xD), yadda yadda, blah blah. Anyway, we called her away from her conversation and presented her with her award. She goes, "Yeah! I got an award!!" and without reading it, runs over to the teacher to show him. At this point me and my other friend are practically rolling on the floor laughing, because we didn't think she'd go SHOW the teacher. Anyway, he asks, "What's it for?". She reads it and goes, "Oh no. No no no no no," runs back over to us. Now me and my other friend were dying of laughter, because the look on her face was priceless. XD My friend actually saw the funny in it and laughed with us, so it was all good.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Hang out with these kids:

Probably the most embarrassing thing I did in high school was date a girl who turned out to be a total tramp. But yeah, not going there...

I haven't done anything embarrassing yet in college but don't worry, the semester is still young.

Silent_Jester

Smash Journeyman
Amongest the darkest shadows everywhere and anywhe
Hang out with these kids:

Probably the most embarrassing thing I did in high school was date a girl who turned out to be a total tramp. But yeah, not going there...

I haven't done anything embarrassing yet in college but don't worry, the semester is still young.
lol Amen to that. I'll have to make another thread like this at the end of the year. We'll have a few new faces and stories. Im one of the kids who will embarrass themselves to have fun.

I accidentally called a teacher of mine Mom once. 'Nuff said.
I've called a subteacher who was like 80 (Guess) mom.

Oooh, just remembered this embarrassing moment for my friend. Freshman year, she had a crush on our choir teacher (yes I sing and dance, what's it to ya? ^-^). All the awards had been given out that day, and she was fake-upset that she didn't get one. So me and my other friend thought it would be funny to giver her a fake award. We titled it "For Supreme Excellence at Loving Mr. Miller", signed our names as president of the Mr. Miller Fanclub (which didn't exist until that moment xD), yadda yadda, blah blah. Anyway, we called her away from her conversation and presented her with her award. She goes, "Yeah! I got an award!!" and without reading it, runs over to the teacher to show him. At this point me and my other friend are practically rolling on the floor laughing, because we didn't think she'd go SHOW the teacher. Anyway, he asks, "What's it for?". She reads it and goes, "Oh no. No no no no no," runs back over to us. Now me and my other friend were dying of laughter, because the look on her face was priceless. XD My friend actually saw the funny in it and laughed with us, so it was all good.
Don't worry im in the choir. Im a guy with no singing abilities what so ever

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
This thread is too awesome. If any1 insults singing and dancing guys i would Falcon punch them in the face if they werent twice my height XD. Not that i sing and dance. I go to an "Arts Academy" so there are guy singers, dancers, and everything else we have their. I play the piano XD I need an embarrasing moment to post on the best thread ever. Though it is funny if u go to a catholic school, some1 is naming the books of the bible, and the only smasher there yells "ISAI!!!!!" EVERY SINGLE EFFING TIME SOME1 SAYS IT. It happened to my friend, and in 3 days he said it 4 times. The 4th time was because he asked his friend to ask a question about the book of isai, then a split second later he bursted out ISAI. This was about a week after we saw isai's fox 4-stock germ's link, really old video. Ever since then i try to shffl nairs as qwuickly as i can... watch the vid of them on DL64 and u will see what i mean XD

P.s. Not embarrasing but does it count for the funny at all lol? Since im posting i wanna do SOMETHING here.

Peace

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
i was in 6th grade going to washington D.C and i stand up on the bus and say lets play a game ! Count the hobos .. !

the teacher then proceeds to sit me down and say that was bad and i say "oh".... 5 minutes later Most of the bus starts going 1 ! 2 ! i see 3 more ! look another! and im just in my seat being stared down by the teacher ><

.. >< .. lol i was a bad kid in my 12 years of school always a rebel in some way sometimes bad bad sometimes good bad.. rebel with a cause since my high school was named the rebels

i got lots of other moments i just need to remember them hehe

Top Bottom