• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Wanted Newcomer List for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garuda

Smash Ace
I'm personally not a real fan of any of them, but they were heavily requested by other fans so I'll post them anyway:

Ridley
Geno
Megaman

This is kind of off the subject, but something has hit my mind...

You know Hideo Kojima is good friends with Masahiro Sakurai? Well, most of us know that at this rate, it seems very unlikely that Sakurai will be making the next game. Now, since Kojima originally personally asked Sakurai to put Snake in Melee (and eventually in Brawl), do you think Kojima would decide something like, "Sakurai is the only one I would trust to handle Snake in Super Smash Bros."?

Sonic might not be as much of a problem though. This truce that Sega and Nintendo are showing off bodes really well for Sonic's future success. Concerning sales, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games was successful. Not a cult favorite but it made Nintendo and Sega richer. So, unless Sega ends up getting purchased by Sony or Microsoft, or they decide to make consoles again, or whatever, Sonic may very well return.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Krystal (Star Fox)
Isaac (Golden Sun)
Mega Man (duh)

Darn 3-character limit. I wanted to include Lyn, but those three just beat her in terms of how much I want them.

Zevox

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
*facepalm* I can't believe you people. Most of these threads are created simply because they weren't content with how awesome Brawl is and are getting their hopes too high for a "perfect" sequel in the next millenium. They treated Brawl as it is the last game in the series and Masahiro Sakurai, from what I understand, gets annoyed at making sequels over and over and over again. He probably wouldn't have done Brawl if he weren't pressured (by accident). These things never work, unless of course Nintendo holds a poll themselves (i.e. Sakurai's poll). Brawl is the last game in the series, accept it! It's obviously even better than Melee. I hope this is closed.

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
*facepalm* I can't believe you people. Most of these threads are created simply because they weren't content with how awesome Brawl is and are getting their hopes too high for a "perfect" sequel in the next millenium. They treated Brawl as it is the last game in the series and Masahiro Sakurai, from what I understand, gets annoyed at making sequels over and over and over again. He probably wouldn't have done Brawl if he weren't pressured (by accident). These things never work, unless of course Nintendo holds a poll themselves (i.e. Sakurai's poll). Brawl is the last game in the series, accept it! It's obviously even better than Melee. I hope this is closed.
There is no harm in trying to make Nintendo live up to its claims of customer-oriented game development. If enough people want a SSB4, it should theoretically happen.

PanzerOceania

Smash Ace
Finally, someone uses Geno's real name on these forums.

Thank Jesus for you.
yes, more people need to know this, his starting animation could be a lifeless geno doll and then a beam of light comes down, a little star flies into him and he leaps to life.

he'd also be perfect for a story mode "guarding the good and fighting the forces of evil when called on"

and the whole him being a lifeless doll could play in with the trophy bit

this isn't about brawl, I have thought about these characters before brawl was even announced.

secondly, they treated EVERY smash bros like it was the last one, that just means they make it with the best production, not that it IS the last one. I think with every one they release a sequel becomes more likely, not less.

Sakuria doesn't like being locked into a box, always doing the next nintendo game always always always, but with smash bros you can do just about anything, and he'd only have to do it once every video gaming generation. I think he really likes making smash bros from the sound of it.

I'm not at all bitter about brawl, I love what it has to offer, but I'd be sad if they ever stopped making smash bros games, wouldn't you? it'd be like the death of mario, or zelda games, not cool man.

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
Leon (RE4)
Black Knight (Fire Emblem:path of Radiance)
Ridley (Megaman)
And I totally agree with PanzerOceania
So is the Ridley from Megaman small enough to be in brawl? cuz if he's too big he just won't be in the game (j/k I know you probably just made a mistake)

_Slick_

Smash Ace
1. Geno (Mario, 2.5 Party)
2. Ridley (Metroid)
3. Tetra (Legend of Zelda)
4. Landmastahz.

Disregard Number 4.

Others I would like but can't vote for: Blaziken (Pokemon [Originally Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire), Mii (Erm...Wii Channels?), Claus (Mother 3).

I didn't actually want Geno, Ridley or Tetra (well, Tetra if Toon Link was confirmed to be out of the running) although I do think no Ridley is pathetic. Since my two favourites got in Brawl I decided I'd root for these guys from now on, as well as TL and Lucario as Veterans. ;_;

Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series, which is by Capcom.

Nearly every RE game has been made for Nintendo, and Wesker appeared in the Gamecube exclusive Resident Evil REmake.

And Umbrella Chronicles for the wii.

Also, Snake better make it back in. Snake vs. Wesker.

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
Isaac and King K rool, maybe you can also put klonoa up by the third party characters.

Fernie812

Smash Cadet
Masked Man (Mother 3)
Paper Mario
King K Rool (DK series)
And I think thats about it.

Mecha Soul

Smash Apprentice
Isaac (Golden Sun)
King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
Midna or Midna & Wolf Link (whichever votes are going towards, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)

Psbl_lkr

Smash Cadet
Ruyta/Agent J (Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents)
Paper Mario
Ridley
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Simon Belmont (Castlevania)
Megaman

Machete

Smash Ace
Ridley (Metroid)
Mewtwo (Pokémon)
K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
Claus (MOTHER)

EDIT: Mewtwo counts?

Aipom

Smash Journeyman
1. Waluigi (Mario/Wario) "you never know"

2. Petey Piranha (Mario)

3. Meowth (Pokemon)

True Fool

Smash Ace
Ugh. We are most likely never getting an SSB4. The most likely chance for filling more character wishes is through an expansion disc, or downloadable content. And I have to say, neither of those are very likely at all.

The least you could do is make this thread sound more hypothetical. Chances are, what we have is all we're going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom