• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "My Band" Thread

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I know lots of SWF have writing or artwork projects, but rly where are the members who make music? That alongside their smashing are also musicians?!

If you are involved in any musical projects, don't be shy - share them! Myspace, tumblr, blogspot. . .

I just recently formed a band a few months ago and we have some shows coming up and some music up.

Who knows, maybe you can use this thread in the future to talk amongst each other and book shows with each other's band? That'd be cool.

Mouse Folk is my band. . .lo fi, diy screamo with a 90s underground pop influence.

Anyone else?

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I've been trying to get my band together for a year now, we still don't have a bass player lol. It's gonna be a death metal/black metal mix with a bit of alternative thrown in (that part would be me on drums/vox lol). I hope it ends up sounding good when we finally get it going. Btw my band has been looking for a good name, but nobody can think of one. If anyone has any suggestions, PLEASE say so lol :chuckle:

Cat Fight, your band isn't that bad, good screamer. Just work on the tempo a bit. It seems that u guys lose your timing and rhythm.

Sinatra'

Smash Apprentice
well when I was still living in California, I had a pretty good thing going with my friends (our band was called Dr. Doctor) and I was the guitarist for this band, and we were actually getting kind of big, but I'm just sitting playing brawl now... well here's our old myspace! long live 2005! http://www.myspace.com/drdoctorband (I'm Phil by the way)

nux23

Smash Ace
I make music on the guitar, been good at it...can't 'shred' yet
and if I were in a band (which I'm still fencing on) it'd be speed or power metal...

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lol... I was in a band for about a month as the drummer, problem was I didn't own drums or knew how to play em.

So naturally I was replaced by my best friend who has drums, but can't play em.

The band was called -The Break Up Day-

Pretty meh lol.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Ha, I'm in the crappy band at my church, but a friend and I are planning on starting a new band. No idea what it'll be called, but we're starting out with some Foo Fighters covers. ^_^

DrPain

Smash Cadet
Right now we're to all over the place and contemplating whether or not to try and break into session work. There is just no market for Jazz anymore. *sigh*

saberhof

Smash Master
well ive been a member for a while :D.but never really had the chance to promote my band here due to some advertisement problems...

buttt!! :D now i can!!

My bands name: 5 More Days
Genre: Rock/Alternative/Hardcore
Page: www.myspace.com/5moredays

Ive been playing with them for like 2 years and a half now...and i was in with them with all the new stuff we have on the myspace...im part of the solos :D i love em =)...
only problems we have right now are releasing an EP (money) and finding a good place to practice at hahaha

hope you all like my band :D i dont think we sound that bad...

oh btw we have some videos too :

"It Cant Get Any Darker"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1QLDZ4Chas : Our First video =D

"And I Am Her Spirit"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVzS1CmOwl4 : I like this one allot more xD

hope you guys like it :D

Top Bottom