• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nair-Dair Connection

Gum

Smash Journeyman
It has recently come to my attention that nair sets up for dair perfectly. So much so that it is actually a consistent KO as low as 95%. This could be the answer to Samus' lack of early KO ability. Nair still has lots of priority, speed and stun. This coupled with the lowered knockback means that when you intercept their recovery with it, it knocks them just far enough to follow up and connect with a dair. Try it out. This could be big.

JettythatSamus

Smash Apprentice
so what you're saying is that at 80% i can run off nair someone into a dair for a 95% kill?
cause if that's what you're saying...we're talkin like, taking two stocks off your opponent in maybe a minute and a half.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
So you mean nair into a death-spike?? Isn't that kinda obvious?
Not sure what you mean by "death-spike", but basically you drop off, and without using your jumps(if at all possible), you nair and while continuing your momentum forward, you dair. Its a thought. I have pulled it off quite a few times though.

Top Bottom