• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I might have potentially joined you all at /hope as I said I would a while back, but then I worked a freakin' 13 hr day today (only half of which I get paid for since I'm on salary by the way). Driving 5hrs on 5hrs sleep and then playing in a tourney for a game I haven't played for months would not end well for me. :p

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
I mean.... I would go; if I didn't have to work. I think that's Helens' main reason for not going since she has to work Monday morning.

See if Blue Rogue or Suyon want to go.
^this. I go to bed early like a grandma... I got old and boring :(

Lokii I miss you too!! If you can't host an xmas smashfest... maybe Jiffy and I can? If its ok with him of course lol. I have Friday off from work

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
^this. I go to bed early like a grandma... I got old and boring :(

Lokii I miss you too!! If you can't host an xmas smashfest... maybe Jiffy and I can? If its ok with him of course lol. I have Friday off from work
Awww :c

:c Misshuuuuuuuuuu
: o Okay! I'll letcha know if I can/can't

links24

Smash Ace
I don't know where you live. If it's close to Suyon and he can be at your place, too, I'll pick you both up.

KB, what is the irony..?
well is suyon in manfield or is he in brecksvile? either way its a good 15-30 mins(not sure exactly) time apart from me and suyon and also how would he get to my house?

orrr i can just meet yall somewhere

D

Deleted member

well is suyon in manfield or is he in brecksvile? either way its a good 15-30 mins(not sure exactly) time apart from me and suyon and also how would he get to my house?

orrr i can just meet yall somewhere
That would work, too.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
UHM. CHRISTMASFEST MIGHT BE WEDNESDAY
(sorry for very short notice.......just got home from Pittsburgh Sunday xD)

And um...I might be completely dead during Christmasfest. I'm giving blood beforehand. Dead serious.
If anyone else wants to give blood, my cousin and a old buddy from gradeschool are working a blood drive together in Lakewood XD

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yeahh xP probs
I'm still attempting to ask my parents..since they both are very busy and i havent seen them much since i've gotten back to cleveland

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
So... This Christmasfest everybody's talking about. Yeah, if it's alright with you guys, I might actually come if it's the week after. I can't go at all this week because my school is ridiculous and our break doesn't start until CHRISTMAS EVE.

If I do, Lokii, then I WILL bring my sketchpad. :D

D

Deleted member

Aww...I was looking forward to coming to this tomorrow.

Might just go visit Rikku and Jiffy instead. :3

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Helen and I are hosting a smashfest at our house here in Canton on Thursday.

Smashfest at Jiffy and Rikku's

3034 19th St. NW
Canton, OH. 44708

Thursday. December 29th 2011.
5:00PM til whenever. (maybe midnight or later)

Attendees:
Argent
Auspher
Jiffy
Rikku
Suyon
Blue Rogue

Let me know if you can come.
Any questions?? Post here.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Well Jiffy, if you don't mind having me over then I am definitely interested. I also have one or two other people that might want to come if I asked them... Is that okay?

D

Deleted member

I'll do my best to make it out to this. I'm in need of a good Brawl.....maybe a dose of Melee wouldn't hurt, either!

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Well Jiffy, if you don't mind having me over then I am definitely interested. I also have one or two other people that might want to come if I asked them... Is that okay?
Sure. :)
Just let me know.

This has the potential of being big lol

I'll probably supply some soft drinks or something too.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Need us to bring anything? :o

Also, everyone who is going to jiffy's.... Tell meh your favorite brawl character. I has surprises o wo (which people will probs remember from last Christmas xD)

:phone:

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Need us to bring anything? :o

Also, everyone who is going to jiffy's.... Tell meh your favorite brawl character. I has surprises o wo (which people will probs remember from last Christmas xD)

:phone:
Maybe a full setup, we got 2 TV/2 Wiis that can play Brawl. Another TV has an adaptor for GC or N64 only.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
'Kay, you can add me and Pheartheninja to the list. Can't wait. :D

@Lokii: Pit, for sure~ <3 Pretty sure Ninja's is Sheik.

Denzi

Smash Master
Hey, just want to mention that any NEOH Yu-Gi-Oh! players who are going to the smashfest today should bring their cards >:3

Top Bottom