• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Bidwell, I'll play you in Melee. I'll be back in two weeks to do that of course.

Clowsui, I think I may attend your tournament.

Eddie, I just started playing this month. I so far have like three weeks under my belt. It's been more of Project M and Melee than Brawl since the scene down her for Brawl is *** level.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Bidwell, I'll play you in Melee. I'll be back in two weeks to do that of course.

Clowsui, I think I may attend your tournament.

Eddie, I just started playing this month. I so far have like three weeks under my belt. It's been more of Project M and Melee than Brawl since the scene down her for Brawl is *** level.
yup

hype confirmed

:reverse:

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Challenge accepted, Earth_Swords_Man_009.

God, that name.

Also, already communicated to the Brawl peeps about monthlies.

Bead

Smash Ace
Hey, smashfest at my place tonight. Anytime after 6. You can stay the night if you want since I think I am the closest to the tourney tomorrow. Bout 45 mins west. Yeah. Come and give me practice!

440-429-0161

:phone:

LOE1

Smash Lord
i should be able to make it to retribution.
OH, get ready...for the legend :yeahboi:

Roller

Smash Legend
LOE1 will body every last one of you.

Mercilessly.

Blue Rogue experience won't save you.

Krystedez experience won't save you.

****ing Gluttony experience couldn't even help in the slightest.

You're all ****ed.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Hey, all.

Maybe you all can help me out with something? Between Thanksgiving and Christmas I need to figure out when to visit my dad and his family in NC and my mom and her side of the family in Ohio. However, I can't get a straight answer from anyone in my family as to when anyone wants me around. :p

So it pretty much comes down to when I can visit friends, and I have no friends in the Carolinas. Of course, I thought I might get some input on what might be a better time to visit some/all of you to help me come to a decision. I can never make up my mind on these things. :/

Hope you're all doing well. I'll be waiting to hear back from ya!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Man...I really don't want anything to do with this game anymore. Waste of time and money. I need to get my professional life back in gear like before, god damn. Time to go out there and become the IT tech extraordinaire I've always wanted to be.

Lokii, Shugo, Derek, Chi, Ja'mel, Ant, Beegs, you'll all hear from me occasionally. Deuces.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Depends on time. Thanksgiving would be the holiday and the following weekend. Christmas would be more like a solid week (two weekends). When I think of it that way, it seems like Christmas in Ohio would be better. The weather though could be an issue. :/

@KB: Plenty of IT jobs out here in DC.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
Hey peoples of NEOH,

I'm a super OG retired melee player originally from Elyria. After finishing college, I moved back to Cleveland (just recently). I live in the Shaker Square area near Shaker Heights. I don't really know anyone here. Recently I got to play Project M and it re-ignited my smash fervor; I also decided to go to FC Legacy since I had been to all the previous FC events. It was crazy that me and all the other OG smasher (except Darkrain) pretty much got pwned in the first pool in melee. I was also surprised, however, that I made top 16 in PM and I pretty much just played PM while I was there. I think it's pretty amazing. Once every few weeks, I drive out to the west side to play with my old crew mates, but I'm looking for new people to play Project M with.

My wii stopped reading discs recently so I can't even play by myself now and it sucks. Since I'm planning on getting a Wii-U, I haven't gone out of my way to try to fix my Wii. I could host if people brought a wii. We have a pretty swag, spacious bachelor's pad here so it'll be pretty ideal once I have the Wii-U.

Anyway, let me know if anyone wants to meet up, or if there are smashfests currently going on. I'm super excited for demo 2.5 thats about to release and I don't want to have to wait til the Wii-U launch (cuz I'll be busy with Pikmin 3 for a few weeks!)

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I've been kinda interested in P:M as of lately. Youngstown area though... It's a bit of a ways out there. Not too bad.

Top Bottom