• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MillieQOF

Banned via Warnings
'Velkommen til himmelen!' (My norweigian is VERY bad...you know what I mean, right?) I went even madder and started to live again. I had to stop the norweigian curse....But how?
At that moment....

Link_in_park

Smash Ace
It went "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" ( Sorry I don't know how to speak norwiegen ) I SCREAMED IT WOULD NOT COME OUTTA MY HEAD SO I...

Confuzor

Smash Apprentice
...decided to counter the ditty by singing:

Meow, meow, meow, meow,
Meow, meow, meow, meow,
Meow, meow, meow, meow,
Meow, meow, meow, meow,

And upon hitting the third chorus, my head combusted five times. Realizing that I didn't have the willpower to make it grow back, I decided to replace my head by looking through the phone directory, where I discovered...

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
there was only the sound of grunting. Confuzor realised it was a gorrilla, so made some random grunting sounds, and shortly after a courier arrived next to the phone booth with a new head in a box. He put it on his shoulders, but it talked all by itself, saying "...

MillieQOF

Banned via Warnings
"PUT ME DOWN!" Everyone in the whole world gasped. It talked! It talked ENGLISH! Everyone cheered, thinking that they could too. In that moment, two americans started talking.. .
"Bonjour!"
"Hei!
"Pratar du engelska!"
"Niet!"
"AAAH! I'M TALKING FRENCH...AND SWEDISH...AND, HEY! It's english! I can speak english!"
"YAY! Ich aus! Nein...... >.<"
"BAKA!"
Now everyone started talking DIFFERENT languages!

Somewhere far away from there, an evil person was heard laughing evilly.
"Mwhahaa. They will never speak english again! I have gathered the english language so only I can speak it! MWAHAHAHA!"

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
... then I said «Jeg skal ta tilbake engelsken fra deg din f*tt*kn*ll*r!!!» and the evil voice said «You think so, you're so stupid, and why did you call me a pu**yf**k*r?» While he was wondering, I took a bazooka and blew his a** off, «spaciba, shto ja magoo delatj tjebje?» a russian said...

MillieQOF

Banned via Warnings
Man, you're good at cussing O.o

...but everyone ignored him.
Everyone killed the weird master and started talking their own languages again.
Flying monkeys celebrated, and...

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
"I'm so glad it's all over", but that was only what he thought, for in reality, the evil voice had now stolen the Norwegian language so only he could speak it, but the truth was, no one cared...
That's when I decided...

t^grun

Smash Apprentice
to try to find the fabled yellow- brick road from Oz but unfortunately i was attacked by these little pigme weasle things that had wings and to fight them off i...

t^grun

Smash Apprentice
then the thingymadoos grew hair back and were quite angry and threw the previously mentioned cheesecutter at me and i dodged ti Matrix style and covered their wings in.........

King Genius XIII

Smash Lord
...cheddar cheese and ate them so the delicious cheese wouldn't go to waste... Hehehehehehe... "There you go for hurting the best invention of all time... Hmm... these things taste pretty good..."
So I opened a booth and started selling "PIGME WAESLE ON A STICK WITH CHEDDAR CREAM CHEESE"

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Eventually it became so popular it replaced McDonnalds as the most popular food selling place. The world leaders all came to the booth to give the covernted "mo9st popular food selling place award but

MillieQOF

Banned via Warnings
...suddenly a meteor crashed into earth and destoryed the booth. The president said...

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
... "F**KING A**HOLESUCKING P**S*B***S SUCK MY S***, PLEASE!" he was angry because that happened, he took the cheesecutter and cut his nose off in anger. I left that sick place and met that evil guy who stole the Norwegian language. He said: "F**n i h*lv*t*s jæv*a forp**te hestef**t*sleikende grisek*kkesugende okseb*ll*kn*ll*r, det forp*lt* hodet mitt sprenger om jævl* 5...4...3...2...1 f*en" "BOOOOOM" his head blew up, and now everybody started talking Norwegian.... AGAIN...

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
... but I survived somehow, I was on another planet. I started walking, and after a long walk, I met a ...

MJS

NOT A FINGAH!
BRoomer
...farted. In fact, it was the loudest fart in the world. And the smelliest. The smell of it resulted in...

Haha Monkey

Second Children
BRoomer
, which became known as TBC. Companies that made mops and buckets became rich with the need of their products to clean up the vomit and TBC, and with all the money they...

MillieQOF

Banned via Warnings
...bough a large, no, a HUGE yo-yo!
'Mwahahaha! With this yo-yo we can rule the world!" they screamed. In norweigian. Duh. A norweigian man came up to me and said.............

Fourside

Smash Ace
And tried to blow up his head, but the machine gun only fired donuts. I was really angry. And then he spoke in portuguese again: "Ja te disse que voce nao pode me derrotar. Mesmo com a melhor arma do mundo, nao vai adiantar! Eu sou invencivel!

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Then the Flying Dutchman appears in the sky(that's me) and says "hi!" to his buddy's.But then Dutchman crashes and....

UnKnown X

Smash Ace
... becomes norwegian ([voice=SIMPSON]DOH![/voice]), and the portugese guy becomes afraid of him and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom