• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
So I (along with ducky's powers) said "Hey you, gorilla boy! get ur feet out of my salad) he was unaware of my ducky powers so he camd charging toward me...i simply raised my hand and...

sum41

Smash Ace
They were discusting 2 legged beasts that had ice shells and powerful jaws. Then I realized that they must be...

sum41

Smash Ace
Then my ghost thought, "Why do fire-pandas have ice shells? They must be Baby Sheegoths from Metroid Prime!"

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
and instantly after that thought came across his mind, all the fire pandas died cuz apparently, ice and fire dont mix

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
my house but then he saw me naked on purpose so i kicked him out and he cried somemore and went to...

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
started beating up the guy but little did they know that the guy had super mighty bunny powers and he started to hop and punch with mighty bunny action!

Rock Man X

Maverick Hunter
....got the guy and wiped themselves with him. The guy was now covered in hobo poop and went to a car wash to wash himself. After the car wash he wanted to get revenge for being covered in hobo poop. So he picked up a.....

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
were getting angry but they couldnt do anything cuz the llama named Dave was right behind him...so the police let him go but the llama was suddenly

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
a big giant mass of stuff cuz thats what black holes do

the llama eventually died and now the guy has no support and the police r right in front of him...

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
suddenly stopped because he just remembered about those 2 officers who were just calmly watching them the whole time. the monkey goes to all these people who r making the story up and said "WHY DID EVERYBODY FORGET ABOUT THE OFFICERS??!?!??"
the *NEXT PERSON TO POST* said...

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
a gunshot and he looked at his chest and then he died...the guy was still unconcious on the ground and the police just realizing he is innocent (even though he saw me naked on purpose when i gave him a home) helped him to the hospital

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
but Shadow, now a nice little hedgehog buys them and gives him to the guy...the guy thanks him when he woke up and apologized for look at me naked ON PURPOSE!...i said its ok and he walked somewhere but tripped...

Taddara

Smash Journeyman
but u just couldnt do it alone...so i (who let the guy come into my house and kicked him out) come and we both pull the guy out and we were successful. but Shadow after all isnt a surgeon and didnt put the leg on good (which is y he tripped) so the lef breaks off and sinks deep into the quicksand. now they were in search of a leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom