• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
If it is AP calculus which I assume it is, then it's a college course. Colleges use a 10 point grading scale so technically it is an A. My calc teacher would change your 91 to a 93 on your report card so that it could be an A like it would in college.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It is.

Sadly though, our school decided to get a cheap Canadian computer system that's worse than the system that we've been using for like however long (I'm sure you know of this too).

Long story short, it's too much of a hassle on this program to do any sort of changes.

Besides all of that, first half of this course is honors Calculus, which counts as a separate credit, so we use the dumb 7 point scale.

Too bad colleges could care less about silly programs and different grading scales throughout the state...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah I know.

My Calculus teacher is one of the best I've ever had though (also meaning tougher on grades sadly), so maybe I can get a good test in here soon before things get too complicated.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
My teacher is terrible. She barely knows how to teach calculus at all, she doesn't explain anything she just tells us what to do. We have to correct her and tell her what she's doing wrong more often than the other way around.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Dude Lucas, I know too lol.
Well since you know... Kevin call me , we need to talk about somethin ! lol :p but seriously, call me , we need to talk about somethin !

Also check this shit out NC: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206925

MK is not banned according to SBR. There is a lot of commentary that comes with this statment though, so read if you're interested.

Also, Jason never visits us. It's pretty sad, our own MOD won't come and visit.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol do I have your number...?

Weak.

Welp everyone, there it is. Guess it's time to get that Snake and MK in shape, cuz they'll be bringing in the money for a good long while.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just watched that about 30 minutes ago. Great set. NL and his "I'm no Diddy main" mess lol.

I do have your number lol. That time I called your dad was so funny.

I just think that NL cares more about the game, thus he researches more, thus he knows more, thus he won and stuff.

xZapdosx

Smash Apprentice
dude what's sad is

everyone in the back room sucks at smash
and all you ****ers hop on their nuts when they decide something like this

what a bunch of fucin bnubs

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
dude what's sad is

Matt, I hate Barwl. Plus, when they say something, most people take it as truth, and since I like what they say, I'm going to tell everyone. =P

Just watched that about 30 minutes ago. Great set. NL and his "I'm no Diddy main" mess lol.

I do have your number lol. That time I called your dad was so funny.

I just think that NL cares more about the game, thus he researches more, thus he knows more, thus he won and stuff.
I just think NL was Diddy Kong.

Dude, call me sometime tonight or something. We can talk about life and stuff.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
And Diddy!!!!

and you should have my #, I gave it too you back during Jubilee time. Remember you called me and my dad picked up and you said, "Hey bro, it's Dr. PP," not realizing it was my dad?

Also check this **** out!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K41pCe5ORCY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_GGqRvPSkY&feature=related

It's Brawl, and I'm excited about it. It must be good.
I was watching that set. It was intense.

I got a chance to play M2k in a friendly with mah fox. Got him to 1 stock. It made my day.

I wish I would ahve gotten a chance to play NL and Azen, though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Omg I didn't even know I could spam like I just did...I'm almost ashamed of myself lol.

Err on topic: I may just stick with Krusty Hamm (yes I know the story thanks to another good doctor).

null55

Smash Master
dude what's sad is

Hahaha... I just realized this was Matt.

Good ****, dude. Come smash with us sometime this week.

Top Bottom