• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Really? Bros actually wanna do this?

Well, Malk and BEHR both get on enough, but Malk is more respected in the community (sorry BEHR, Malk has experience), so I think that, of those willing to do this now, Malk is most qualified.

I don't guess it's really my decision, but the state should come to a general consensus about who should remake the thread (meaning more people input!).
Something makes me think matt was just making fun of behr in a sarcastic way xD

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Sengin

Smash Ace
It seems that from a week ago until mid-January, my melee practice will consist of just me and the computer. Oh well, at least... moonwalkin' Falco! (not a typo). o_O

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It seems I was removed from the Debaters. I thought if you made it in, you stay in. Now this sucks.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh, ahaha. Whoops. Looks like my lack of caring shows. Oh well, it's not like it was hard to get in. An insult to me that I made it in so easy. The other colors now. That's a different story.

<_<

Top Bottom