• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I might go for the tournament (I doubt it), but I'll probably be there for a while and pick up my Brawl at midnight.

Anyone smashing or would like to this Friday//Saturday?

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I would but I can't tonight. I'm free on Fri and Sat like I posted earlier though, if you or anyone else wants to smash wherever in Gboro

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i just moved out here (out to winston-salem to be specific) i learned to play melee over in dallas, tx with wobbles, darkness of heart, kirbykid and the like and well... i dont have a wii... and i want to play brawl... so neone willing to take me in would be my best friend for life -nods- =p neways hope to play u guys soon

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
eh . . . I really do suck. I dunno why you would want that. Oh well. The code is up there so I could battle more, new people.

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
Man the gamestop tournaments were ****. We had to use the wii-mote which I felt like a cripple using. Couldn't even find the B button until I wanted to shield in sudden death and when I went to do it, my shield button turned out to be my special button. GG.

I dunno why gamestop has to be so gay. I woulda taken it easy if they had allowed GC controllers but I ended up looking like mega scrub because I could barely even move my character >_<

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
munkey good to have you back, i got brawl and a wii but im getting the online again tomorrow, ill post my friend code and such sometime in the next few days cause everyone wants to play with lozr =)

Dublio

Smash Ace
Just posting my information again since I didn't see it in the main post.

1. Nickname: Dublio
2. Jacksonville
3. AIM: DublioDubs
Email: Cutzdublio@hotmail.com

My friend code is 1075-0384-2941. If you would like a battle, send me a message via AIM and we can battle. :D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LoZR and such. Where have you guys been? I feel alienated here without you guys. Pac, post more often here . . .

Top Bottom