• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
M3D who are you... or who were you this weekend... Did I play you... this is Itch (the only black guy there) also named PSUEDO-dama by Knorr and Malk
I was the old guy, lol. I was the guy that showed up a little late and left a little early and only played Brawl. I didn't get to play you at all cause you left the Brawl station to play Melee and I stuck with Brawl until I left. We'll have to get some Brawl in the next time I can make it to an event.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If anyone cares, Twitch turns 12 today. Woo hoo for him and all that. Still hyped for the tourney, I'm gonna be playing as much as possible.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well Lozr... if Dark Hart still wants 2 money match me... he can just pay you every dollar... b/c im probably gonna be broke playing you..

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I know for sure that im taking your money... and maybe Dr.PP as well... so i have nothing 2 worry about... we can do some team money matches as well (do u have a partner dark hart) oh never mind... DAMA is coming..

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah yeah yeah Itch, we'll just see what happens. I may walk out of this tourney with some dough after all. If you're still up for our money match Dark Hart, you had better be ready. I'm bringing it this tourney. Go get em Ali.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I actually don't remember how much the money match is for. My bad. Itch, how much are we playin for? I'm gathering, from your past comments, that we are playing for something like 5$. I'm gonna need a little money for the tourney that I'm gettin cleaned out in.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
WHAT... man... im broke.. and it depends on how much money I have @ the tourney... LOL... if dama comes... i probably wont be doing money matches... actually he still owes me 5 dollars for some drinking money matches @ school but that's besides the point... but anyways... im only bringing like 10$ extra... so i guess that's 30$ total plus the 5 that dama owes me from drinking... LOL...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
W8 DR SPARKLEY are u coming 2 the tourney or not... b/c i already told DAMA that we can partner... UNLESS he doesn't show up... and Dr. PP wont be taking my $$ it'll be the other way around....

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
W8 DR SPARKLEY are u coming 2 the tourney or not... b/c i already told DAMA that we can partner... UNLESS he doesn't show up... and Dr. PP wont be taking my $$ it'll be the other way around....
Yeah, i just MIGHT not make it to melee singles, im trying. If you want to partner with whoever then im good ill find someone. Dr pp is too good though mangz, this guy is the real dealll

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
YOU ARE GONNA LOSE.... NOBODY IN THE STATE CAN BEAT HIS GANON... he has already PROVEN IT...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
well if u want 2 lose 2 him that's fine.. I know for a fact that he hasn't played melee since december as well... so if u want 2 lose 2 him that's kewl with me... and him im sure... u can't beat my ganon and it's the worst ganon in the state man...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So it's on then Itch! How much are we playin for? Will you be there a little early so I don't do this after the tourney when I may have to leave?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
yeah... i'll be there as early as possible... unless dama dont stay @ my house friday night, then i'll have 2 w8 for him 2 get up here... so we can ride over there... but i guess 2-5$ best2/3 whatever...

dr.neo

Smash Champion
blind *** ***** samurai... who are you?... and what do you mean where am I?

AND IM TAKING 1$ money matches, and me and lozr are taking 1 dollar money matches in teams!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i will ganon ditto dama and show him how to play ganon, mm 5 bucks best 2of3? Deal
He already can beat your fox and captain falcon... but whatever... that's a MM b/t yall 2... lol... and he WILL WIN...

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ricky go get those pics, i put them in my friends album doood. and i will win the mm, you will see, and i dont play ganon, AT ALL

Vilt

Smash Lord
well if u want 2 lose 2 him that's fine.. I know for a fact that he hasn't played melee since december as well... so if u want 2 lose 2 him that's kewl with me... and him im sure... u can't beat my ganon and it's the worst ganon in the state man...
you wanna go at it son? MM you too. Ganon ditto. Lol. See me. :laugh:

Top Bottom