• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Do people want to come over to my place Tuesday???
nvm guys. I'm canceling this. My parents are sick of people coming over and I'm going to give them a break and get on there good side.

LoZR, it was awesome seeing you again. I'll bring a better Melee game at STYKz and that Rocky Mount tourney, bro.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
Smash at my place on Wednesday? I'm free pretty much all day, so people can come over. I'm in G-boro, on Cottage place (off of Lawndale). PM me for specifics.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I know like, 99.99% of you guys don't care but I figured I'd spread the word. My friend is spinning some Psychedelic Trance in Fayetteville on August 11th and one of my other peeps is coming up from South Carolina to spin some Happy Hardcorez. =] The show is all ages and it's FREE! I know you guys probably don't give a **** but eh, it's worth a shot.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Well, if you all are still updating this, I need to find more smash players.

1) Red
2) Wilmington
3) Redtehghozt (I need to re-download AIM)

I usually play Melee, although I'm trying to get to a point where I can switch between Brawl and Melee easily. It is a bit hard, but I'm working on it. I've just got to treat them as two different games rather than the same one.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Behr, we need 2 smash 2moro... want 2... indeed or anybody close 2 gibsonville, burlington, greensboro, high point (i have nothing 2 do all day)

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
ok, location change for smash at my place tomorrow. It's going to be in my gf's apt. off of Aycock st. near UNCG. People are getting here around 2, so PM me for details if you're interested. I'm hoping for a good showing.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
nvm guys. I'm canceling this. My parents are sick of people coming over and I'm going to give them a break and get on there good side.
Fest-Cancels. Why is Dark Hart so technical?

In other news. Our Wii brokedededededed. D: My very little Smash skill is withering away.... :(

metaXzero

Smash Champion
I know that lol. But it's very funny.

Meta Knight has borderline broke the game in his favor.

Note: My Brawl disc has been broken for 2 weeks now

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Definately the truth there. I'm gonna go for that stuff on LoZR too, provided he doesn't auto-adapt to all of my moves when we play at STYKs. On a similar note, when is that Fox combo video coming out LoZR? I have high hopes for it after watching the first one.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I NEED SMASH, WHO want's 2 come 2 gibsonville(greesnboro/burlington) this weekend and play... shoot never mind... my friends b-day is this weekend and we are going 2 see batman @ 5:00 in the morning

POM

Smash Apprentice
i don't understand the point of that post then.

mannnn i want to **** spacies on bowser's story

BEHR

Smash Hero
Batman is going to be the **** going to a midnight showing in NJ. o;

Malk

Smash Champion
I did some research bro
You know what PLUR stands for right?
Please love us, Ronald.
... it's a mcDonald's thing

Top Bottom