• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I'm not that good either, but it might work out to be pretty fun :)

But like I said don't know if I'm making it out to raleigh for the next big thing as I have pretty much moved on from smash to play other games. :(

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion

But like I said don't know if I'm making it out to raleigh for the next big thing as I have pretty much moved on from smash to play other games. :(
D:

But... but... why...?

haha, I think I got Karn and Dark Hart into Guilty Gear. lol

BEHR

Smash Hero

What?

Your like the nicest guy in NC.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
lolz I will play some guilty gear now, that junk is too fun! :)

but I'll tell yall a secret when I get bored I go online in brawl and **** people with falcon. serious bizznass
I don''t play much guilty Gear. I played alot of it for like... a month and then I just stopped for some reason and went back to smash.

>______________________>

And if the Wii was working, I'd be joining you in the **** w/ Falcon thing. >:3

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im heading back to NC Thursday. o;

And I went to an Icecream shop and I saw an Ice Cream Flavor called Chocolate Thunder.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
come mpj im staying with the raleigh kids the whole weekend =), like from thursday to prolly monday haha. This weekend at stykz i may stay with dark hart not 100% sure, as in only friday night. Maybe looking for somewhere to stay saturday night as well. Whos up for that??

Top Bottom