• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
DH: You suck bro lol. Raleigh is tooooo farrrr!!!! Maybe at least Gboro lol. I'll try to get to Raleigh soon in all seriousness. I'm still critiquing that match vs Jiggz eventuallly lol. You been practicing?
Melee, bro, Melee. I'm grounded so I don't get out out play Brawl. Not having a Melee main is so much fun!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
How's the tech skill coming DH?

I need to get caught up I think: what is the epicness of the whopper? Unless it has Catfish in it, then I don't see why it's so cool.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Whopper 101

Whopper comes from the term "WoP" which means Wall of Pain. If you pronounce the abbreviation as a word, it should sound like "whop." Evolved from Wall of Pain, a Whopper or Whopper Combo can basically be defined as any bair combo.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ill be getting my vcr back this saturday when i go to chapel hill tourney yeroc. Then it will all be in zios hands haha

corey next time you come for a melee tourney, we must team

Vilt

Smash Lord
Whopper 101

Whopper comes from the term "WoP" which means Wall of Pain. If you pronounce the abbreviation as a word, it should sound like "whop." Evolved from Wall of Pain, a Whopper or Whopper Combo can basically be defined as any bair combo.
XD I can't believe that you got a picture of an actually whopper. Lol. That is too good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Peter, I think both are your views are fine. People have different styles and all, which I think is cool.

Do you mean "consistent" DH? Anyway, keep practicing bro, I want your mind to be the only thing holding you back next time I see you ok?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ha ha, dubble poast. This site sucks, so I know what happened.

Also, My icys are getting back their charm they used to have. :3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Practice makes perfect Speedsk8er, but you could the worst smasher in NC and I'd love you anyway. You're tooooo much fun man.

ZIO, you picking up Melee again? Awesome!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Who needs a ride To Bill Justice Tomorrow?

GBoro is coming.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmm, it's an expression after all, but sure I get you.
How about:
with lots of practice, you can achieve near-perfection.

Fair?
Also, how often do you practice Brawl Peter?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
we love that cut up... know we like that cut up... freaky thangs we be bout...

cut up getting brains in the range... (good song) im bored as phuck

Keiogi

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. I've been a lurker on Smashboards for...ever. Well, about a year before Brawl came out anyway. I never had a reason to make an account, but I eventually made one last year with intentions of...something. After realizing the people I play with are pretty bad and my town doesn't have much to offer (placed second effortlessly in a local tourney), I suppose I'll finally step out from lurking and introduce myself here, hoping that more people from here or near the area even exist. I was under the impression that Greenville was a pretty dead place for Smash anyway XD

Hope the intro wasn't too long winded or formal >.>...I'm never good with these types of things.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Hello everyone. I've been a lurker on Smashboards for...ever. Well, about a year before Brawl came out anyway. I never had a reason to make an account, but I eventually made one last year with intentions of...something. After realizing the people I play with are pretty bad and my town doesn't have much to offer (placed second effortlessly in a local tourney), I suppose I'll finally step out from lurking and introduce myself here, hoping that more people from here or near the area even exist. I was under the impression that Greenville was a pretty dead place for Smash anyway XD

Hope the intro wasn't too long winded or formal >.>...I'm never good with these types of things.
Good ****, bro

Keiogi

Smash Rookie
Greenville... where ECU is? There are a couple good smashers around there I heard.
Yup, I'm actually attending ECU right now. And...I haven't heard anything about anyone good. I had a friend of mine join in on the tourney I spoke of. He was from out of town, and he was the one who got first. It was a small tourney...but I guess that left me with the impression that no one here cared XD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Him, Darsyde, TLOZ, 59JS and soon me. You got some pretty good smashers residing there.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
"PAC!" and "Smash" are never in the sentence anymore, unless the words "doesn't play" are between them i.e. "Smash doesn't play PAC!" or "PAC! doesn't play Smash."

Darsyde plays Melee though, since it is a better game. He's pretty good too.

Top Bottom