• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
The problem with Melee is I can't connect personally to any of the characters. In Brawl, I could easily connect to Lucario and because of that, I felt more interest in advancing my metagame with him.

Wierd, I know, but chances are I'll switch Melee mains... again... until I find "The One".

...Who is Snakeee?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Snakeee is a famous ZSS player. I've never seen him play but he's apparently "really good."

Youtube it, I guess.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What was it about Lucario that you liked? Maybe a Melee character could have that trait too...

Play around with everyone, see what they can do at a higher level of play (Youtube is your friend), and I'll try to help ya too.

As for Snakeee, what Stingers said, but also the BEST ZSS player right now. He placed 5th at the latest C3.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
(raggy bro, leave this to the experts on camping)

i'm in love with a straight girl you don't hear me complaining

null55

Smash Master
I called Cam hes coming over Mike come over bro. <3
Lol, he'll do anything.

Hey gaaaaiiiiz, wouldn't it be cooool, if we played braawwlll, at an stdddd, for like evverrr, [douchey laugh]

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Oh thank you wise black friend.

You saw Quantum of Solace I take it? I've heard reviews from "ok" to "pretty good." Watchu think?
actually, i haven't. just felt like saying it.

oh yeah. I'm in love w/ a girl thats in love w/ me but doesn't wanna date me because the distance is too much and I'm not compla- oh wait. D: *emo mode*

Vilt

Smash Lord
But PLUR is right. He is the best Bond. Hands down. I am amazed that the new bond can get girls. he is uglier than the turds I drop. xD

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Hmm, in my time away there was a little discussion about Lecario *cracks fingers*.

Lucario outcamps ROB, Lucario outcamps Snake, so pitch that tent and light that fire, I'll bring a sleeping bag.

@PP, I like Lucario because he has a story behind him (and he's the coolest character in the game)

There's no one in Melee that seems to stand out for me though, I've never played FE and I haven't really been fond of any current LoZ or Metroid games. Write me a cool story about a Top Tier character XD.

As for suave, here is a quote by the original James Bond, Sean Connery:
"Losers whine and complain about their best, winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Edit: Lucari-bro

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
If Isaac or Nephenee were in Brawl I would main them. Simply because they're awesome in their games.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lucario outcamping Snake? You've played Ali and you still think that? Mrralright...

You don't think Fox is cool because of his epic battles in Lylat and what have you? Maaaan I dunno how to convince you, only how to help you get better =p.

Why are you leaning towards wolf BEHR?

Top Bottom