• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol hush, I need DDD experience. Oh wait, infinite on DK =p.

Fox is always a good secondary to have Zero. He's great for tech skill practice, which I recommend you work on nearly every day. Once you get technical enough, then you're only limited by what your opponent can do, and if your mind can keep up with everything.

In short, practice tech skill till you can play people and get more experience that way.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
we need a old smash gathering at lord karns house liek the old days. With malk knorr triforce tho al of them guys. Its way to much fun

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Zero...after today, just no. I'll play MK vs anything you want next tourney to prove you wrong there.

Problem there, Lucas, is that you're not an original =p.

BEHR: F*ck yeah. Give her el queso!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll put it like this:

MK is worse to play against than Snake for anyone. Despite my lack of high-level MK experience, I know this based off of data/theory/Youtube(lulz).

However, in getting essentially ***** by Snake yesterday (pun?) I have become discouraged because I know that if I can't take Snake, I'm not even close to being able to handle MK. Hence the sadness.

POM

Smash Apprentice
peterrrr, what you been up to?
sorry i didn't answer my phone when you called one time, think i was at work or class. i forget.

ptown

Smash Ace
pom: i'm playing sf: hd remix for fun right now. i wondered if you wanted to play after not seeing you for a while. i'm going to be a little busy this week to finish school things.

pp: yeah, i wanted to see how good you've gotten.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm uploading videos now, so you can judge based off of how I do vs Ali. There;s more to it than that, but I won't bother here I guess.

I heard you traded in your Brawl copy. You done practicing or what?

ptown

Smash Ace
yeah, i'm done. i don't like using or playing against many of the characters in brawl.

small chance, i'll watch your/or anyone else's [brawl] videos. i'd prefer to play you to figure that out.

POM

Smash Apprentice
do you have a 360 now peter? i forgot to keep up to when sf hd remix came out. i need to play that style game so i can get ready for sf4 later on next year.
just let me know when you're free and hopefully i am too, final projects coming up.

Top Bottom