• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'll put it like this:

MK is worse to play against than Snake for anyone. Despite my lack of high-level MK experience, I know this based off of data/theory/Youtube(lulz).

However, in getting essentially ***** by Snake yesterday (pun?) I have become discouraged because I know that if I can't take Snake, I'm not even close to being able to handle MK. Hence the sadness.

Lucario, Snake, arguably DK, have an advantage against MK. Marth has a tougher time against Snake than against MK. This is what I've observed from experience, matchup discussion, and high level players' comments/videos.

I genuinely think that MK is way overrated.

Also, in response to ****, go to Youtube and look up : "Anime poop: Farewell ****". It's friggin' hilarious. Speaking of which, I heard that Dark Hart "hates me as a Smasher". :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Snake is the only character listed there that could have the potential of beating MK.

The other two are overhyped.

Err...@ middle-end stuff.

xZapdosx

Smash Apprentice
lol yoshi is also a counter to MK

also Ava told me on facebook she didn't want any latino lovin', I tried to hook you up BEHR

BEHR

Smash Hero
BIG BOOTY GIRLS GET WITH IT

Oh G-Boro Me and Charlie are going Venue hunting tomorrow anybody want to tag along?

BEHR

Smash Hero
My Restaurant is a no. D:

I tried.

Yea were going to look for Local Game stores that are cheap.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I just thought that, after that one trip to IHOP with SoVA, that things were, on a grander scale.

Your ICs, on the other hand, are real ball-breakers.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PLUR, one of these days you'll have to accept that you're good. Maybe a little fine-tuning in the ol trainin mode wouldn't kill ya, but good regardless.

Make it roll like a 24.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Hey Ali, are you coming to the Boone Tourney?

Also, alba, you should too. Thread is in Atlantic South. Check it out.

Top Bottom