• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
after constant blabbing about the tales of symphonia games being the s***, i picked up the one for the wii

my pro review after this first 15 min....... its gay as hell

edit: malk gets the 1,000 post of his own thread, how fitting.....

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But you get money for giving blood, right BroPee? I know I'd only doing it for money - and see if I too would pass out; never passed out in my life.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Actually, I phrased what I had to do wrongly.

I went to have my blood taken for it to be tested so that I can get on some crazy high-powered acne medicine, which I thought was called Amputane, but is actually called Acutane.

I also know that I'll be going like once a month to have my blood tested since this stuff could raise my cholesterol and blood pressure, so I'd better learn to deal with it.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
I knew someone on acutane once and she got really sick. I'm sure it doesn't happen to everybody, though.

PS, I'm not good enough to be on the locator?

-MCPO-

Smash Rookie
I'm back! I coulnt remember the passcode to the other MCPO! SO I MADE ANUTHUR! I can do that.

ADD ME IN under the GOD catagory -MCPO- (Master Chief Petty Officer)

Location - EVERYWHERE YOU TRY TO HIDE! Gah ahaha!!! *sneer*

Nah, if y'all want a decent smash challenge, call me, dats my phone down there. vvvvvv My chariZORD *****, EVERY **** TIME!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
now ive been looking at this forums for a while, i all i gotta say is you guys ef in suck!!!!!!!!:mad:

I know i could johnny 5 stock all of you

And dont get me started on gears bois

Lol this guy sounds like LoZR when he's with Rocky Mount.

Wassup boiiii!

-MCPO-

Smash Rookie
I member sayin dat, Pp, an I'll say it again - you effin suck. GOD**** I saw what you did to me boi L0ZR! I was hiding in dat stream under the secret name KonataHiiragi (lllolololllol no one knew it was me).

Watch it Pee, I might hafta resign from the BeanPee team, and you'll be nuffin but a cold puddle of salty liquid (thats what pee tastes like, I dun drunk it once tryin to survive hurricane whuppas$).

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I might as well introduce myself since I've been for for a couple weeks. I currently live in Greenville, but I am originally from CT. Uh, I go to college at ECU and nobody that I know plays smash competitively, let alone plays Melee. It's all Halo and CoD4 here :(. Anyways, I'm looking to get active in the smash scene (tourny-wise) but I didn't bring my car down from CT so I'm kinda stuck. Oh yea, I used to play melee, but my dog ate the disc (don't ask how), but I just ordered another copy and I'm gonna get delivered soon (I main Dr. Mario). Sorry bout the length. Anyone else go to ECU so I can actually play people instead of computers? (**** online)

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I wish I could, honestly, I watched the ustream of To4 and it got me even more pumped to start going. I read there is going to be one in Greensboro this weekend right? And then one near Charlotte next month or something? I just have to find a ride. I asked Onlymaskde if he knew of any train stations or bus stations near greenville, but he didn't know of any. Also, I checked greyhound, but it was like $200 to Charlotte, so... no.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dr. PP should be Mod status too, dude. 4,000 posts and counting and only been on the boards for just a little more than a year. IMO, perfect candidate since he could stay on top of the "spam" better than anyone. Right Pee?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dr. PP should be Mod status too, dude. 4,000 posts and counting and only been on the boards for about a year. IMO, perfect candidate since he could stay on top of the "spam" better than anyone. Right Pee?
Year and a fourth on the boards....ah! nice edit lol

I like spam, especially NC's. Whatever. =p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hence the quotes, dude. We all know this place wouldn't be so lively without our pics and overall nuttyness. I should just make a topic saying "WARNING TO ALL ATLANTIC SOUTH - This is your final warning. NC is TAKIN OVA!"

But, nuuuuuu, I can't risk ban. ;_;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know what you meant, hence my whatever lol.

Lol you should make it. They stopped doing that ban for a spam thread thing a while back I think. Yes I know the thread is still up though.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
hey, quick question. I only go to school in NC, so I don't really know my way around all that well, so, do you guys know any like major train stations or anything in eastern NC that I could use to travel the state or to nearby states?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
dang, i've been gone all day... Malk, I should have called you so we could have smashed it up man... but whatever... sometime next week probably...

-MCPO-

Smash Rookie
Well... is dis so? I think i would have won to4 if i was there. But ya know... I WAS TOO BUSY PLAYING HALERZZZZ:mad::mad::mad:

****** nubs left n right got da match saved in mah theater some of da sickest stuff anyones ever seen. Let ma mom see it d utter day. STRAIGHT ****:mad:.

Now, i think you guys should ya know step up and play a real mans game. No not melee or brawl, not even halo. But the one and only...

GEARZZZZ:mad::mad::mad:.

Well i think ill get back to my halo match been ****** dez nubs and typing to you ****ing nubs all at the same time.

Peace Ya marine dogz:mad::mad:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
As LoZR told me after singles: "now if this was Gearz we wouldn't be havin dese results."

Sounds about right brobro.

Angry angry angry face.

-MCPO-

Smash Rookie
I heard of you beating my boy lozr at to4.

Well i just thought id let you know i beat dat ****a ALL THE TIME!!!!!

Come find me, in game crazy...

of greensboro

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's that MCPO fukka . . .

Lordy lord, if he's back, I'd expect some great posts. I'm gonna call beans and see why he's doing this all over again. He's not even in the smash scene like he used to be. <_<

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
There is a tourney for these games February 28, 2009 @ Lucky's in greensboro.

I happened to find this on another website and thought I'd share the love with the people here... i know some of yall would be interested in going... at least 2 watch...

Street Fighter IV (PS3)
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Super Street Fighter II: Turbo HD Remix (PS3)
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Capcom vs. SNK 2 [all finals 3/5]

Top Bottom