• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
Definitely need to get some of y'all over here at UNCW to smash sometime. I'm still thinking about the Bill Bi-weeklies. Hopefully I won't have too much going on and we can bring our little "crew"over.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
neospeedsk8er (12:46:42 AM): wait, what guy had johns about my match with him?
xSandst0rm (12:47:14 AM): This dude who was playing Fox.
xSandst0rm (12:47:18 AM): First he lost to that mk.
xSandst0rm (12:47:20 AM): Big hair kid.
xSandst0rm (12:47:23 AM): Then he lost to your facon.
neospeedsk8er (12:47:24 AM): lol
xSandst0rm (12:47:26 AM): Falcon*
neospeedsk8er (12:47:43 AM): he must have been close to the beginning of the tourney
xSandst0rm (12:47:49 AM): Kinda chubby guy. glasses.
neospeedsk8er (12:47:55 AM): because I don't remember that match that well
neospeedsk8er (12:48:12 AM): I wasn't really thinking about my matches at all
neospeedsk8er (12:48:25 AM): until after I lost to that diddy lol
neospeedsk8er (12:49:05 AM): like, what'd he say?
xSandst0rm (12:49:28 AM): He was just saying that you weren't even fighting just being too patient and it was lame.
xSandst0rm (12:49:34 AM): Complaining about being read.
xSandst0rm (12:49:46 AM): Saying that he could have won if you actually fought.
xSandst0rm (12:49:47 AM): Lawl.
neospeedsk8er (12:49:54 AM): XD that's exactyly what I was doing!
xSandst0rm (12:49:56 AM): Haha.
neospeedsk8er (12:50:58 AM): so he's saying that he would've beat me if I played dumb?
neospeedsk8er (12:51:52 AM): lol no johns. I was using CF

XD tooo goood

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
XD. You weren't that campy in our falcon ditto though. Hope we can get some more of those in at the biweekly if I can make it.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
XD. You weren't that campy in our falcon ditto though. Hope we can get some more of those in at the biweekly if I can make it.
LOL I played so dumb in our falcon ditto. I like when I comboed you off stage and died because you RBed back and hogged me. XD Soo goood

but yeah the falcon ditto was funn.

Ah, Falcon vs Fox. Sorry I didn't understand... Didn't see "space animal ****" in ur post xD

Yo plur, u Billfestin'? Does our $1 MM still stand?
I agreed to a money match with you?

Eh, whatever. sure, I guess.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Hey, bros. No more eating in at McDonalds. They charge Eat-in tax.

Just saw it today.
No they don't. It's the same as the normal tax. They only call it that to help them tally how many people order out.

*double post*

I'm going to Gamefrog today. I wanna smash. I'd rather play melee because it's been so long but I'll play Brawl too. I just want someone to play with me. :(
I'll see maybe me and Michael could get over there in a little bit.

Edit: nvm, sorry bro

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
In case you haven't noticed, this is now a Brocator thread.

And that is too good.

SK919

Deal with it
Yo, I can get beastly *** projectors but I need video spliters so it won't laaag(spliting CRT to projector)

among other things. I need advice setting this up. Anyone interested in guiding me on the right path to making a great smash circuit. IM me, Email me or call me.

Blueslasher009
bma3921@uncw.edu
my phone number.. PM me for that one

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
The Catfish told me to... in a dream. A dream of epic proportions, in which the Catfish saved me from the evil clutches of the evil Lord Mic_128 and his evil henchman Youko the horrible. Youko had captured me, after he heard from the DS'ing mountain troll KillerSOS that I'd been spamming. I retaliated but it was to no avail. I called upon the Catfish, my one true savior, to come to my aid and get rid of the demons who had taken me hostage. The battle was intense: magical incantations from Lord Mic_128 sent infractions and bans flying everywhere. The Catfish prevailed, through everything, and ultimately, being a merciful warrior, let the evil Lord Mic_128 and Youko free. The Catfish then told me what my part was in all of this. "And there you shall make a thread, proclaiming the greatness of the Peepee Doctor, and show the world how to get rid of the gayness that is Jigglypuff."

And that, is why I made the thread.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Anime convention?

I never got the point of those honestly, all you do is dress up like anime characters and talk about anime right? Isn't that what the internet is for?

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Anime convention?

I never got the point of those honestly, all you do is dress up like anime characters and talk about anime right? Isn't that what the internet is for?
Hey, hey, hey

sometimes you meet hot girls dressed as anime characters. Otaku girls tend to be FREAKS.

Or so I've heard. >.>

Happy Valentines Day, guys. I love you all soooooo much.

I'M GOING TO IHOP TONIGHT! :O Soooo good.

Top Bottom