• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 'New' British thread, the Brawl scene and UK & Ireland Brawl Friends Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

brod1986

Smash Apprentice
How many regular online players in the uk do you think there are now? I'm having touble finding people that are reliable.

Aiko

Smash Champion
well there are a few players that are regular, you just need to add them onto msn before you get anywhere. Also, alot of good players know that online is quite restrictive in terms of lag so they don't bother. And some people just don't try when theyre online because they know theyre much better irl.

Best way is to add people on msn that play regularly and then dont take it as a marker for how good you are in uk ;)

grayfox

Smash Champion
After playing about with brawl a few times at peoples houses just like to through it out there that I'm pretty sure I'm the best Wario and Donkey Kong.

brod1986

Smash Apprentice
well there are a few players that are regular, you just need to add them onto msn before you get anywhere. Also, alot of good players know that online is quite restrictive in terms of lag so they don't bother. And some people just don't try when theyre online because they know theyre much better irl.

Best way is to add people on msn that play regularly and then dont take it as a marker for how good you are in uk ;)
Thanks for your info. Do you wanna brawl with me just for fun?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
People- if you're looking for a brittish thread to post on use this one as it's newer and it has a list of players where they are and friend codes.

Aiko

Smash Champion
i personally think that we need threads, with someone more active in the community organising them since ed hasnt been on here in ages. All the info can be copied from eds threads into the new first post. But it needs to be someone very active. Probably myself or Fuzzyness.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I could make a general London Thread, rather than the crappy ones we have.

Also if smashboards ever needs a mod I'm up for that, we got too many threads and they need cleaning up badly

VA

Smash Hero
that's ridiculous, charles is good at smash and not very well endowed in the way of smash knowledge or diplomacy. he's a poor choice for a mod imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom