• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***The NEW Cave Monthly Tournament Thread***

BIG C

Smash Master
rofl i'll play ganon just for u drag. and quaz didnt wanna drive by himself all the way down to this drag u should just get ur padres to take u to quaz's.

Mars-

Smash Champion
I'm gonna, ahh, win. Yeah thats right!

Btw, will alcheato be coming to this now since the only reason he supposedly didnt' want to go to this one was to go to quaz's smashfest.

Edit: I'm going to be recording some matches so I can get my brawl samus up on youtube.

BIG C

Smash Master
I'm gonna, ahh, win. Yeah thats right!

Btw, will alcheato be coming to this now since the only reason he supposedly didnt' want to go to this one was to go to quaz's smashfest.

Edit: I'm going to be recording some matches so I can get my brawl samus up on youtube.
i doubt alberto will show he told me his alternator johnned up so he wouldn't be able to make it to this either.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
The brawl setup will already have a VCR on it.
I was just about to post saying I'll be coming regardless of whether someone brings Brawl or not, but this **** is good news. And a VCR too...saves me the hassle of bringing my own. Now I may stand a chance at the gamestop tournaments.

I'll bring a Wii+Melee if we need more set ups. Let me know. I might also bring a VCR cuz I want to get me getting my *** kicked on tape. Nervousness is going to screw me over. Whenever I play with good players, I **** up on everything...l-cancels, wavedashes, short hops...you name it. Hopefully it won't be that bad.

By the way...I'm coming around 4:00 PM. Are there still going to be a lot of people there or should I just not bother coming?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Brawl setup will go something like this:

Anyone who hasn't played yet, has priority over those who have. Winner stays. Once everyone has played, a rotation of players will go through the ones who want in. Hear that nooblets? Better win if you wanna get practice in. NO PRESSURE!

Mars-

Smash Champion
Brawl setup will go something like this:

Anyone who hasn't played yet, has priority over those who have. Winner stays. Once everyone has played, a rotation of players will go through the ones who want in. Hear that nooblets? Better win if you wanna get practice in. NO PRESSURE!
That shouldn't be a problem for anybody but you seeing your record for lossing.

Deathanchor

Smash Apprentice
AGH, I feel terrible. I DID get an A on my math test, so I would be allowed to go, but I have come down with an awful cough which has left me unable to go anywhere, I even had to drop out of the huge tennis tournament I was supposed to play in on Sunday. Guess I can say good bye to that seeded spot on the next bracket, ug, why couldn't I have gotten sick over the week and not the weekend. *sniff* I had to convince Ouen to go without me, because at first he was all like "If your not going I'm not." But I think I did a good job persuading him. I feel even worse about not being able to play in the crew battle!! Please have someone sub for me, just grab some random player there and make sure they play as ganon with an "anch" tag. In fact if Crappydonkey isn't working the counter for to long have him sub for me, I'm sure he's pretty good. Peace, see you next time.

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
Good games guys. I had a lot of fun. Almost placed 3rd (dam you bigC >_<)

I think I found my main for Brawl. Pit arrows are just 222 guuuuuuuuud. ^_^
(Today was my first time playing Brawl... >_>)

Basic rules, of course. $1/2?
Sorry I didn't catch this. Next time.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Even though i am swamped with vids, i figure that i will upload Cave matches before i continue with my other tapes, since a lot more people are in these and will prob want to see their matches put up.

Expect Sunday/Monday to see some videos appearing.

[link in sig]

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Epic Brawl matches, guys (and tink ;)) I find it disturbingly hilarious I lost to the worst melee player, but I almost beat tink in Brawl.

People who played my DDD, is it good?

Me14k

Smash Lord
Epic Brawl matches, guys (and tink ;)) I find it disturbingly hilarious I lost to the worst melee player, but I almost beat tink in Brawl.

People who played my DDD, is it good?
I only played it once..with rob.

But based on watching your DDD, You fsmashed a ton, Because of its lag i assume it shouldnt be used too much. You did pretty well on chain grab for your first time... you did swell

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Even though i am swamped with vids, i figure that i will upload Cave matches before i continue with my other tapes, since a lot more people are in these and will prob want to see their matches put up.

Expect Sunday/Monday to see some videos appearing.

[link in sig]
Can't wait to see the vids.

Thanks a lot for bringing Brawl and letting me try it out. You're right. The game is fun as hell. Melee will die so hard when Brawl comes out. Playing it after you guys left made me realize how old it is.

Anyways, thanks again. Was fun playing with everyone.

BIG C

Smash Master
GUYS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO MEEEEE!!!!!!!

were there any extra wii a/v cables found there and if so tell me so i can PM u my addy and get em back so i can play mah wii plz.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
I only played it once..with rob.

But based on watching your DDD, You fsmashed a ton, Because of its lag i assume it shouldnt be used too much. You did pretty well on chain grab for your first time... you did swell
I was trying to Ftilt some of those times.

BIG C

Smash Master
wow. melee is officially over. Brawl is awsome.

BigC, I guess my ness is just toooooo good for your fox :-)
u know cuz me running into bairs for a stock then u camping on a gun took skill. it's just really annoying and nothing skill related that's why i quit out of the match and gave u the win to proceed to 3 stock u on FD. thank you that is all.

BIG C

Smash Master
did you find your Wii cables? sucks that you lost them at all
nope i could have only left them here had them when i was there came home weren't in mah backpack.

i mean i could just like steal sum1 else's at sum point or just like pay 16 bux for a replacement but i'd rather get mine back.

Zjiin

Smash Master
u know cuz me running into bairs for a stock then u camping on a gun took skill. it's just really annoying and nothing skill related that's why i quit out of the match and gave u the win to proceed to 3 stock u on FD. thank you that is all.
LOL

10chars.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Double post, go cry about it.

As some of you already now, i have begun uploading everyone's vids. I have set it automate to upload overnight which will hopefully speed up the process, but youtube has been really lame lately(it was even down this morning). I hope to have them all up by tuesday.

Don't like waiting for your vids? Complain to youtube and tell them how slow multi-upload is. :mad: Don't forget to tell them Zjiin sent you.

halfDemon

Smash Lord
Zjiin, I don't know whether I love you or hate you.

On the plus side, because of you, I finally got to play Brawl, and it was unbelievably fantastic.
On the negative end, I played Brawl. And now I have to wait TWO WHOLE WEEKS before I can play it again. You gave me a taste of a new drug and now force me go back to the old stuff. Not cool.

Melee's done, and it feels **** good.

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to hear your cable got lost Big C.

Also, sorry I haven't been able to make these lately... been stuck up in Chi-town, with out a car. :/

Still though, great matches from what I have scene.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Does the cave sell Wiis? I can't find them anywhere.
Do what I did and just camp a nearby store. Go there as soon as it opens and see if they have a new shipment. If not, repeat the next day.

I've heard gamecrazy's pretty good for finding a wii.

Top Bottom