• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New(est) Official 2012 Florida PR (Googling is Fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exdeath

Smash Master
There is a 5 Guys in Winter Haven that's about a mile from the venue, but Andy's Igloo has the best burgers/steakettes in town.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I been to andys. It's good don't get me wrong. I'm suprised at how good it was. But 5 guys is better

:phone:

Exdeath

Smash Master
I been to andys. It's good don't get me wrong. I'm suprised at how good it was. But 5 guys is better

I set 911 to speed dial before I go to 5 Guys, just in case. You can stick one of those in your fuel tank if you ever run out.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Five guys is kinda superior to every burger place I've ever been to. Pretty tough to beat perfection ;P

Inu_Yasha

Smash Cadet
Either I went to a bad Wendy's or every burger there is bad.

I already gave two chances on it and I still haven't seen what's so good about. They also need to discontinue putting butter on the Buns. :/
You've only been to Wendys twice? That's crazy. Give it another shot, they're way better than BK or McDonalds. Checkers always wins though, they got dem fries. And Five Guys is beast.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Man, BK is better than McDonalds. The employee near my place gave me a free drink after I only ordered a bk stacker and a cup of water, which shows a lot of generosity coming from him.

McDonalds is just how can I take your order and stuff, pretty neutral. I still don't like their burgers because of their tasteless patties.

Wendy's made a mistake when I ordered a value. They ended up making a cheese burger without the fries I ordered, saying "no sir, you didn't order fries". They stole my dollar.

Worst time of my fast food history, but I'll give them one more chance.

Noa.

Smash Master
While the quality of burger at Five Guys and Fuddruckers is mostly the same, you do get more bang for your buck at Five Guys. Especially when you consider those fries.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But it is a stupid AMOUNT of fries, like when I am at a non-starving level of hungry, I can't finish a burger and ALL THE ****ING FRIES alone.

Lad

Smash Apprentice
Damn, I've knocked out two burgers at five guys and the fries once o.O...they were Rollin me outta there

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can't eat two double burgers at five guys. Had a triple once and couldnt eat for like 15 hours afterwards

//JaZz\\

Smash Journeyman
Damn yall making me wanna try five guys even more now. When I finally walk into there building itz gonna be war MAN vs FOOD

:phone:Dont be scared of tha triple Vinyl. Thought u were a :kirby: mainer.

Exdeath

Smash Master
huh? how? (legit question)
I was doing this Showtime movie, Hot Ice with Anne Archer, never once touched my per diem. I'd go to Craft Service, get some raw veggies, bacon, Cup-A-Soup... baby, I got a stew going.

Masky

Smash Master
So... you just said that in the first place to set up for a tv quote? -_-

Exdeath

Smash Master
Oh wow I never saw the show the quote is from lol

:rosalina:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lFZAyZPjV0

So... you just said that in the first place to set up for a tv quote? -_-
I saw an opportunity and I took it. But in seriousness, I usually mix and match vegetables (brown rice and sweet peas in particular are easy to prepare, diverse in flavor, and inexpensive) with chicken/fish broth and some pasta noodles. Naturally, I always keep cups of ramen in case I'm too tired to make anything. Soy/egg brownies are my typical desert if I have one, and that always pushes the price point up, although if you're careful in your shopping it won't be much more than ~$.5 per meal. If you're a vegetarian, then you don't have as many options for the same price.

Masky

Smash Master
I eat vegetables+rice almost every day for dinner but my meals def cost at least $4. How the **** are you buying vegetables+rice for less than 50 cents a meal, do you go hard and buy mad bulk in frozen vegetables from costco or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom