• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Ruuku, it bothers me when the pain becomes agony that hurts them over time.
If they let that pain become agony, it is not your responsibility. There are too many "horrible" things in this world for them to agonize over losing to you. Especially since they have so many ways to make up for their loss. And if they do agonize over this instead of "major" things, then that sure says a lot about their character.

Wtf? I complained that I got absolutely no crowd support while playing against Vinnie (I actually had people cheering against me). That had nothing to do with me winning or losing...
You lost to Vinnie too?? Which characters were you two playing as? Was that set recorded???

o mai lawwwwwwwwwd!

DFEAR

Smash Hero
1. Life means suffering.

2. The origin of suffering is attachment.

3. The end of suffering is detachment.

4. The path to the end of suffering.

:troll:

OverLade

Smash Hero
You lost to Vinnie too?? Which characters were you two playing as? Was that set recorded???

o mai lawwwwwwwwwd!
He 3-0'd me. 2 stocked my MK with GaW game 1 on SV, then beat my MK with ICs on FD, then beat my Snake with ICs on FD. Games 2 and 3 were recorded. I aint even mad FL is just bad...

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

Not sure what you mean. I'm probably the first person that should be telling you that.
I always back you up on what you like. I tell people that what Xaltis likes/cares about is his choice and if that's how he cares, then so be it. The only time I call you out on you acting up with what you care about is when you're shamelessly telling people they're stupid for what they care about.

It just seems a little wrong to me when you tell me I'm wrong for something I care about.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I always back you up on what you like. I tell people that what Xaltis likes/cares about is his choice and if that's how he cares, then so be it. The only time I call you out on you acting up with what you care about is when you're shamelessly telling people they're stupid for what they care about.

It just seems a little wrong to me when you tell me I'm wrong for something I care about.

I'm not saying your wrong or caring about the wrong thing. I'm just saying you caring TOO MUCH. No one likes losing but they WILL get over it.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
To each their own viewpoint.

I've said everything I could say and it's been made painfully obvious that you guys are absorbed with the PRs.

I'll just let this thread die again.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
He 3-0'd me. 2 stocked my MK with GaW game 1 on SV, then beat my MK with ICs on FD, then beat my Snake with ICs on FD. Games 2 and 3 were recorded. I aint even mad FL is just bad...
Aw don't say that, man. As far as G&W goes, no offense to anyone, but there's barely any considerable representation in Florida. So losing to one of the best ones certainly does not mean that Florida is bad. But it does reinforce the fact that there is room for improvement. Now of course I'm definitely not a significant G&W player but I'm getting back into the game so at least there will be one more Gdub.

Now as far as ICs goes, they in my opinion are overpowered depending on the stage. So yo losing to that ain't so bad.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Aw don't say that, man. As far as G&W goes, no offense to anyone, but there's barely any considerable representation in Florida. So losing to one of the best ones certainly does not mean that Florida is bad. But it does reinforce the fact that there is room for improvement. Now of course I'm definitely not a significant G&W player but I'm getting back into the game so at least there will be one more Gdub.

Now as far as ICs goes, they in my opinion are overpowered depending on the stage. So yo losing to that ain't so bad.
Both of my chars have an advantage over gw and ics. no johns. Im just bad.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Not sure why everyone is on Tommy's case. No one can speak their mind here without receiving negative judgement. If he doesn't want to play the game for a reason you don't find appropriate, then all I gotta say is 'deal with it'.

Drama over a video game is silly :awesome:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
wth did you say djfvck. you have to choose a side. i think we should make a poll. maybe one dealing with counting oos too : ]

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I'm on Tommy's side. I basically said that if you feel like Tommy isn't playing the game for the right reasons, then just deal with it. Then again, PRs are such a controversial subject that not a lot of people would see eye to eye with him, unfortunately.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Just came back from work to read people not understanding something simple as Tommy saying he doesn't want anything to do with the PR.

DJ Jack and MVD seem to be the only sensible people right now in this thread.

It's almost as if you guys care more about Smash than Tommy that you would put his thoughts aside because it doesn't suit standard guidelines of the PR.

Grow up, folks.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
grown up or sensible people? to be of the two you must be on the tommy side or the neutral side if anything else you MUST grow up cuz clearly you're childish for voicing an arguement, proving it, disproving it and concluding it for validity. mere childish deductive reasoning, sounds about right amirite?

G v S = t

S= ∀

G = t

G ⊃ (T v N)

T v N = t

t ⊃ t = t

t=t

Exdeath

Smash Master
Tommy G's View of PR: Reward system that he doesn't want to be a part of so that he can't take rewards away from others.

Primary Opposing View of PR: PR can't be objectively accurate without counting as many players as possible within an specified boundary (residing in Florida).

Mampam

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure I'm on Tommy's side. I basically said that if you feel like Tommy isn't playing the game for the right reasons, then just deal with it. Then again, PRs are such a controversial subject that not a lot of people would see eye to eye with him, unfortunately.
i definitely want NOTHING to do with the PR theme :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Im with Tommy when it comes to how focused people are on the PRs. to the point where when they enter a tournament they don't care who they beat if it isn't a pr member, which is completely ********.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Im with Tommy when it comes to how focused people are on the PRs. to the point where when they enter a tournament they don't care who they beat if it isn't a pr member, which is completely ********.

I know where your going with that. But you know I'm not one of those people.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i hate ****ing people who just ****ing talk for no reason **** man who the **** does that ****

Two-Ell

Smash Master
yeahhh, they didn't really announce it or anything. One day I just saw some people doing it and I was like 'well damn, lol'.

I don't really like making short posts like that anyway though.

:rosalina:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom