• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW Fox Finder PLEASE CONTRIBUTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I figured since the old one hasn't been updated in a LONG time,I should start a new one.

Please just post your name/city, state

**please note:that this should be on one line like "RedYoshi- Spokane,WA"

**Please note:I will do my best to update this thread as often as possible,so please don't complain If you aren't added within 10 min of your post.Kthx

**If you want to be removed,PM me.

USA
EAST COAST FOX PLAYERS

WEST COAST FOX PLAYERS
-RedYoshi - Spokane,WA
-Seraph - Southern California

MIDWEST FOX PLAYERS
-SCOTU - Northville, MI

JAPAN,EUROPE,SOUTH AMERICA,AUSTRALIA...ETC PLAYERS

JFox

Smash Hero
....does fox really need a finder? I mean, who couldn't say that they play fox? I would say more than half of the experienced smashers consider fox to be one of their many characters in their line up. I just don't feel that anyone really wants to know about the many many many fox players and where they live.

I think originally these finders were made for the low tier characters, which are generally less played than the high tiers. That way a Kirby player could find other kirbys and possibly see some cool techniques. I'm pretty sure the whole world knows how to play fox, and most people can say they've met quite a few fox players.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
all of the other character specific forums have a character finder and the last one wasn't updated in a year so I figured why not make a fresh new one.I really would like this one to be a success

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Umm... not important everyone plays Fox to an extent really... This is just a waste of time unless you plan to give the info to the GSC...

SCOTU

Smash Hero
actually, you should give the info to gsc that would be a good effort. I'm for that, great idea ashtten

People are right, and I was thinking the same thinking as I saw this.
There's really no need for a Fox finder. Everyone and their mom plays Fox. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom