• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*** The New General Smashbros.com Thread *** (Read This First)

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
Training mode :) Seems like it's just like it was in Melee. Though, I hope we can use the C-stick to use attacks, and not zooming :/

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Things I hope they change with single player modes is the ability to use the C-stick.

Also the Soccer Ball!!! OMG what could it be?

Is it from Animal Crossing? Mario Strikers? Megaman SOCCER!!!

Strange...

Mike87

Smash Ace
Things I hope they change with single player modes is the ability to use the C-stick.

Also the Soccer Ball!!! OMG what could it be?

Is it from Animal Crossing? Mario Strikers? Megaman SOCCER!!!

Strange...
It means that David Beckham will be an unlockable character.

Snakz

Smash Ace
Saki Amamiya

Saki Amamiya appears from Sin & Punishment: Successor to the Earth! This title is currently available via the Virtual Console.

Saki stands on solid ground!

He uses his weapon, the Cannon Sword, which combines a sword and a gun into one to slice and shoot!

He cuts repeatedly without mercy!

And shows off his magnificent jump!

Take this!!

As with the original title, he speaks in English.

He rivals just about any main character. There were many requests from users for his inclusion, and he IS pretty cool, so I did what I could to include him. After all, this game does let you enjoy a dream cast of supporting characters!

H-he has absolutely no problem fitting in!

Well at least we finally get to see this AT, ive heard somethings about it, it's nice to actually see it, and he looks pretty cool.

I dont wana over analyze what he said in the update, but i suppose he is definetly taking the polls into account. Yes most people would say "Duh!" but some people honestly dont believe Sakurai made the poll for any reason.

Happy Thanksgiving

Discuss

Snakz

Smash Ace
Lucas: Final Smash

<PK Starstorm>

Lucas’s Final Smash is PK Starstorm! It’s a move in which he unleashes a rapid barrage of meteorlike PSI power.

After a fierce battle, he gets the Smash Ball!

P...K....

STARRRRRRRRSTORRRRRRRRRM!

As the star storm continues, the tension increases. They all rain down at once.

Can you possibly escape it?!

It may be that it’s less advantageous on larger stages and more advantageous on smaller ones. There are a variety of moves like this that have clear advantages and disadvantages depending on the terrain.​

Hmm, i thought his FS would be something like PK Love, but this seems more true to the series instead of Mother 3, which i like.

The other update really wasn't worth posting up as i could not find a single thing worth speculating about, im sure you'd all agree.

*Waits for December 15th*

Discuss

vesperview

Smash Hero
Finally a good update, although I was a little surprised that Lucas's Final Smash, wasn't either PK Love or Summoning Drago it's still better than most updates we've gotten in a while, or maybe it's because I'm biased towards Mother updates cause it's my favorite series.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I like this update, its better than meh, and BARELY fits in the cool category, but it does so bravo sakurai...

obcourse im stil lwaiting the OMG! update...

Ash Hol

Smash Apprentice
i havent been here forever.......and the updates suck. i say revolt against the man. booooooooooo. ummm yeah

Stryks

Smash Hero
No, during melee pre release he just showed a character every week... and now where getting multiple updates every weekday, and this guys complaing about a few bad ones, yes they suck but we have to live with it,were lucky to have them...

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
No, during melee pre release he just showed a character every week... and now where getting multiple updates every weekday, and this guys complaing about a few bad ones, yes they suck but we have to live with it,were lucky to have them...
i really didn't know the same thing happened in melee?

Wazoo21

Smash Apprentice
Controller Options:

<Sarcasm> WOW! I never knew that! I bet no one's known that for MONTHS. </Sarcasm>

All the updates now are worthless. We're approaching the one month anniversary of the last decent update, stage builder.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Controller Options:

<Sarcasm> WOW! I never knew that! I bet no one's known that for MONTHS. </Sarcasm>

All the updates now are worthless. We're approaching the one month anniversary of the last decent update, stage builder.
So the fact that you can turn the tap jump (up on analog stick) off isn't awesome?

Mike87

Smash Ace
I thought today's update was pretty good.
It mkaes you woner of they would try to use motion sensing even more, but I doubt that.

Top Bottom