• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Ice Climbers Compiled Video Thread, by Nintendogs

smaci92

Smash Lord
Aw thanks Nintendogs... -___-"

Anyways, is there a possibility of my replays being sent to you? I have no Capture Card yet. >>"

Like, unless when my Capture Card arrives (December 14th or so), if the thread lives on.

Yes it will since it is stickied for life. =D?!

I fail at making sense.
send your replays to me...I can put them up on youtube. I have a good capture card ^_^

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
Smaci, do you know what resolution the videos are from your capture card? (or any decent capture card)

Its also kinda wierd that this thread is randomly coming alive again... nobody had posted here for practically 3 months... until a few weeks ago.

smaci92

Smash Lord
Smaci, do you know what resolution the videos are from your capture card? (or any decent capture card)
no...but all i know is that is is pretty good quality. Here's a sample (watch in high quality):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03-qkMBX9Gc&fmt=18

If you don't have a capture card, and you want some of your vids on youtube, feel free to tell me your wii number and send the replays over, and I'll put them on youtube ;)

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
Thanks... I cant believe you made a whole video just for me :)

Although unfortunately I cant watch it until I get home (I'm using my DS to post and cant watch videos)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I didn't make that whole video just for you lol...I just got the card, and I wanted to test it out =P
Be on the lookout for those replays. I should be sending them soon. =^_^=

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
disappointed there is no link to anything on desynching. It would be nice to know the easiest ways to desynch and some tactics. I searched the whole site and didn't find anything on it

edit: nevermind. i found it. but you should put it on this anyways
can you put void's combo video in the thread?? that way, I don't have to keep searching for it...

right here: Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_rStO1I7sk

thanks alot ;)
what are nates?

and why aren't my vids on this... ;_;
lain thats a sick sig and im mad ur vids arent here :(
Just to let everyone know, Please actually post your vids in this thread if you want me to add them. Its just too hard to check every single other video thread for updates every day. (Espically Hylian/Lain/Millar, since you have started your own video archive). Please post your videos in here! Of course anyone can still make their own thread for a video that they made, but if you do, post it in here! (also include a short discription or names of the people playing in the vid).

Im just tired of people complaining about how I dont have everyones vids added.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Z-back is the best thing since chocolate fudge cake....and hell do I love my FUDGE CAKE!!!!!!!

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Um, here are some pretty sad (and painful) videos of my IC's getting owned by zelda, shiek, and ZSS... The grab break rate was too fast for my CG's so these are basically CGless vids of my ICs. They are the only ones that were capture carded so I guess that they will have to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ20_ImgDGA&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrdNOqudYQ&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZj1rtFAmLA&feature=channel
ok, i'm hoping these were online cuz you seemed pretty sloppy.

you're CGs were slow to begin with and you suck at approaching. in the first vid the only kills you got were from an edge hog and when she gimped herself.... also, you were blizzarding way too far away and hardly using any nair. plus, if you have them at the edge at 70% its pretty safe to just edge spike -> edge hog.

i haven't watched the other vids yet, but from what i saw work on approaching, spacing, cg speed, aerials, tilts, timing.... man i am just being a ****.....:urg:

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
ok, i'm hoping these were online cuz you seemed pretty sloppy.

you're CGs were slow to begin with and you suck at approaching. in the first vid the only kills you got were from an edge hog and when she gimped herself.... also, you were blizzarding way too far away and hardly using any nair. plus, if you have them at the edge at 70% its pretty safe to just edge spike -> edge hog.

i haven't watched the other vids yet, but from what i saw work on approaching, spacing, cg speed, aerials, tilts, timing.... man i am just being a ****.....:urg:
No, it's ok. I can't CG people who can break relatively fast (I mean like pro fast mashing...) so yeah... and also, this was my second time versing a Zelda, first against a shiek so approaches for my part weren't stable because of my pretty bad match up experience. Also, Sheik can teleport if you edge hog or use her chain if you try to guard while Zelda can just tele and cause problems for me on the edge... so that might explain the bad guarding for me. I personally have something against nair because against a fast character, it has low priority and range while being relatively slow at ending so I find it isn't worth using...

I was just under too much pressure against my friend in this match, and no, it wasn't online, it was live...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Stop rolling, desynch more, space aerials better. 3:

smaci92

Smash Lord
this thread doesn't seem to be updated much anymore lol :ohwell: If it isn't updated in like the next 3 days, I think I'll make a new video thread for us...

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
We need more vids ICs vs. Lucario, don't have many if any =| someone phone Azen.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Not bad, need videos against Olimar though! Someone get a camera and kill some pikmin =D

Psy.

lain

Smash Master
Desync blizzard spam is pretty effective (although Olimar can grab you through blizzard, that is the only move has that can go through it).

But really, you can't out-camp Olimar. So you have to be the aggressor here. Which means it's going to involve a lot of chase-down and then prediction/punishment.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
You would be better off just making a new one now.
Nintendogs has been very inactive. The last time I brawled him was a week ago, and he doesn't post much.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I use about 3 moves in total against Olimar. He's probably doing the same. :3

And we do need a new thread...

lain

Smash Master
LOL. I'm sure some people are currently in hysteria over the idea, but I really do have common sense. Ergo my insidiously sarcastic posts all over.

I definitely am going to try and be one though.

Top Bottom