• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New & Improved Lucas Video Compendium + Critique Topic

lil cj

Smash Lord
Thanks APC I almost forgot about that "A Team Compliation" vid
I jus finished going through all the vids to see if they were online matches or not...
It took 2 hours...lol...but I got it done:)
*Updated

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
Finally someone capable manages Lucas' video compendium. The other one has been long dead.

I call for a sticky

lil cj

Smash Lord
*Updated 9/4/08
Thanks Dxt:)
I jus added a new section
Lucas Techniques (which includes some AT's and some other useful techniques)
I dont have all the AT's b/c i dont think they have vids for them...idk
stay tuned everyone:)

lil cj

Smash Lord
*Updated 9/5/08
Jus added a new section Mother 3/Fun Vids
Some have nothing to do with Brawl....its jus something fun for the Lucas mains and so you can learn a little more about Lucas

lil cj

Smash Lord
Thanks Goodkid for the vid:)
That Olimar got *****...lol
This is going in Serpit's Lucas video section...I also added a few more new vids of Serpit's Lucas
Check it out:)
*Updated 9/7/08

lil cj

Smash Lord
Thanks APC i'll add those to your vid section
I also added a new Lucas player...Blue's Lucas
*Updated 9/9/08

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
whoa how did my vids end up in here? haha, I didn't think they were exceptional [although the way I s*** on that Ganon is kind of funny...maybe a couple bits of other matches. Though some of them are from 2:30 AM after Brawl came out hahaha] thanks :)

I'm at work right now so I don't have the time to look through the Lucas forum...nor do I keep up with it, but is there an established "best Lucas" or at least a top 3? I'm thinking of picking him up again as an alternate [it's been months :(] and I wanted to know if there was anything I should check out. I've heard good things about Okin and Seanson...and Levitas [but that was a long while ago]

lil cj

Smash Lord
for me, the top 3 are, in this order, galeon, seanson and apc

i agree those are the top 3 Lucas players
i also have a very good Lucas
alot of good players say i have one of the best Lucas' they have ever played/seen:)
i have no way to prove this....lol.
But yeah, imma start goin to tournies.
My misson is to get Lucas and Zelda higher on the tier list.
Oh yeah....is there any other sections/vids u would like for me to add to our collection?...any ideas??

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i agree those are the top 3 Lucas players
i also have a very good Lucas
alot of good players say i have one of the best Lucas' they have ever played/seen:)
i have no way to prove this....lol.
But yeah, imma start goin to tournies.
My misson is to get Lucas and Zelda higher on the tier list.
Oh yeah....is there any other sections/vids u would like for me to add to our collection?...any ideas??
what about a hall of fame?
STICKY!!!

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
A recommendation for this awesome thread. Table of Contents and Alphabetical Listing. Like in the table of contents use a code or something next to the name so I can find them quickly. For example: Marceux [MA01]. That way I only have to type in "MA01" to find the section of the first post of my videos (just an example, people.) And I know it may be a lot of work, and I'll help if you want, but like, including the match-ups in the table of contents. Just to see who has played what/who. (PM me because I don't check this thread often.)

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
A recommendation for this awesome thread. Table of Contents and Alphabetical Listing. Like in the table of contents use a code or something next to the name so I can find them quickly. For example: Marceux [MA01]. That way I only have to type in "MA01" to find the section of the first post of my videos (just an example, people.) And I know it may be a lot of work, and I'll help if you want, but like, including the match-ups in the table of contents. Just to see who has played what/who. (PM me because I don't check this thread often.)
also puting the date of the video next to it would help out

lil cj

Smash Lord
These are very good ideas....i will try my best to make it happen
but imma still need some help...maybe a visual example like another video thread in the other character boards.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Ive done alot of updating
And I would to give a special thanks to ChaosTheoryX:)
We now have a Table of Contents, dates when the videos were uploaded, and an Alphabetical Order Vid section locator(which Im still workin on to get this work...lol)
I know it been a week or two since ive updated...but a reward for waiting patiently...
IVE ADDED A TON OF NEW LUCAS VIDS!!!!!
Which include:

New Lucas Players including:Chef, Abra, CT3 & Gram(a first...two players in one vid section), B. King, Ryo, PJack, BAKE, Benne, and yours truly Lil CJ
(there are alot more Lucas players I havnt added yet...stay tuned)

A new vid of Yoko's Lucas

2 new combo videos

A ton of new Fun videos

*Majorly Updated
9/20/08

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452

lil cj

Smash Lord
It wouldn't hurt to post some more videos. All are friendlies.

Lucas vs Snake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZu0_67pibI

Lucas vs Peach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFcgnxTJn5c

Very old, but still.
Lucas+Metaknight vs Poke Trainer+Ike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dK3xEXkyQk

Lucas+Metaknight vs Poke Trainer+Ike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=takAF_Rn5NE

Do note*
Most videos have me as "Commander Drago", which is my other youtube account, they're all mine.

*Needs to upload newer vids.*

I jus added your vids and made u your own vid section:)
Nice Lucas
*Updated 9/21/08

Dxt XXII

Smash Journeyman
Hello Glarion, welcome to the Lucas Boards. You have an aggressive Lucas, and not many people dare to play him like that. It's kinda hard to tell your true skill since it's wi-fi, but you gave that diddy what he and his bananas deserved :)

Oh and lil cj, I uploaded a new video, since I wanted to put something recent, if you don't mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vh2LRcmDgs

lil cj

Smash Lord
hi everybody,
I'm a newcomer in Smash board. I'm one of the best Lucas player in france.
I want to know your point of view about my Lucas

http://www.dailymotion.com/cb-sora/video/x6wty2_ssbb-cb-sora-diddy-vs-sa-glarion-lu_videogames
http://www.dailymotion.com/cb-sora/video/x6wucj_ssbb-cb-sora-diddy-vs-sa-glarion-lu_videogames
Welcome to the Lucas boards Glarion:)
U hav a very good Lucas
i added your vids to the vid compendium

*Updated 9/30/08

Hello Glarion, welcome to the Lucas Boards. You have an aggressive Lucas, and not many people dare to play him like that. It's kinda hard to tell your true skill since it's wi-fi, but you gave that diddy what he and his bananas deserved :)

Oh and lil cj, I uploaded a new video, since I wanted to put something recent, if you don't mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vh2LRcmDgs

Ok I'll add it:)

*Updated 9/30/08

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Oh, lil cj, I have obtained another camera as a replacement to the one that was given away to a relative so I can continue with the posting of our battles. Hopefully, our matches can be closer than those two videos I already posted....

Edit: The Pit forums are thinking of having a video compendium so I was wondering if you would like to help in creating us one. I could offer some assistance of some type if you choose to help...

lil cj

Smash Lord
Oh, lil cj, I have obtained another camera as a replacement to the one that was given away to a relative so I can continue with the posting of our battles. Hopefully, our matches can be closer than those two videos I already posted....

Edit: The Pit forums are thinking of having a video compendium so I was wondering if you would like to help in creating us one. I could offer some assistance of some type if you choose to help...
Thats great...I cant wait to get sum more matches recorded:)
That sounds cool, I will help out the best i can
It should be easier to find Pit vids than it is to find Lucas vids
b/c more people use Pit....lol

Top Bottom