• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW London Biweeklies: POSTPONED till Jan.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Come to my place tomorrow Ben & Art ><

Kurtis and Tristan can come too :)

Also Art I stole your character. You weren't using him anymore anyway and he looked lonely and like he wanted some bread or something.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Come to my place tomorrow Ben & Art ><

Kurtis and Tristan can come too :)

Also Art I stole your character. You weren't using him anymore anyway and he looked lonely and like he wanted some bread or something.
What character are you talking about Ryan? Also I'm kinda busy tomorrow and Saturday sry.

Radiowar

Smash Cadet
got an email from wega about a "smash focus meeting" on feb 3, do you know anything about that tristan?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
nope i've got nothing to do with that. i checked my email just now and I also got it. I'll be there most likely

Radiowar

Smash Cadet
not gonna be able to make it tonight, stuck in rehearsals...looking forward to next tourney though (if there is one :p)

tristanjl

Smash Rookie
I've only moved to London fairly recently and I'm trying to get into the local gaming scene (this was the only global website that came to mind) - would I be able to come to the next event? Where would it be held?

Xelyst

-_-
well there was only 1 successful event this year but the venue is no longer being scheduled/booked as the ones responsible do not have any affiliation with the clubs anymore apparently

which sucks BUT have no fear.. Guru JPOBS and I live in london and are pretty descent at the game... if you want to play let any of us know

im actually looking around london for a random place to hold small biweeklies at least a 16 man

Reggie

Smash Cadet
On Saturday WEGA is hosting a LAN and smash is a featured game! As per attendance, it will either be a tournament or a smashfest. If you've been itching to play smash (*cough* Kason, Stannum), come on down.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to pay silly cover charge just for a smashfest T_T. but I'd be totes down If I could just drop in ^_^

Reggie

Smash Cadet
I'll see what I can do in terms of entrance fees. Keep in mind, included in the entrance fees is food (pizza) and drink. I'm not sure if it's $5 or $10.

And anybody is welcome.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
kason you should def come

and yea entry fee suck but on the upside food and drink are provided so its basically what u would have to pay for food anyway

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Yeah I might actually. Saux can't go, workin or something. And he was my ride.
But I may be able to convince my mom to drive me into london.
I gotta work later though, so I could only be there till like 3:30 or so

edit: omg 1414 posts

JPOBS

Smash Hero
k cool its at middlesex college on campus at uwo text me if u have trouble finding the place or something

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
**** well my mom just remembered she had people comming at 2.
but I think she's going to try to change it to later lol. so hopefully I'll be able to come.

and yeah for sure.
wait there was that map of the campus from a while ago you know where that is?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
the community centre? goodie. I know my way around there is I suppose lol.
What room?
and what what time are you guys gonna be there by in the morning?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I had a gerat time, thanks guys :)

gg's, wish I coulda stayed longer though :(. next time.

And Tristan, I swear upb uair sidesmash edge guard is so good. You will be seeing a lot of upb uair sidesmash in axe's next combo video :p

Saux

Smash Apprentice
so lets say st. marys decided to hold a tourney at our community centre (in st. marys, obviously), would anybody be interested? All of us in st. marys - or at least kason, vyzor and I - have been absolutely craving some competative smash amongst people other than ourselves. So yeah, thered be prolly wouldnt be a venue fee (if there is it would be very small), and itd be sick! so, whaddaya say?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
thered be prolly wouldnt be a venue fee
lolwut mind****.
yeah im down to do this. hell if we do it those venues are pretty cheap I might even just pay for that myself lol. and saux, mogo would deff be down. maybe delfa, me and him played for a long time today. I think his marth is better than his sheik lol. **** tiggs.

oh and tristan add me on msn, Rob-Gxiv@hotmail.com

my old one got stolen grr

edit: saux your sig is brokeded

edit: maybe not, maybe quotes are just ****ed right now.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
aightt i'll add u rob.

um im persoanly busy until the 30th of april then i'll be in toronto till the 7th then i'm leaving the country for the summer so i wouldnt be able to go to your tourny guys sorry.

Top Bottom