• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I missed the smashfest, instead i went to hang with my crew and played smash for 7 hours straight _-_

Sk8er4ever714

Smash Apprentice
For those who don't know, I live in West Islip, about like 5 min from DM0N's house, so yeah.
And DM0N, I plan on having my fest on either the 28th, 29th, or 30th. I just gotta figure out which day is good for everyone.

So far the people that I have coming are shinehex, zeex1, Kinlap and maybe Renesor.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
For those who don't know, I live in West Islip, about like 5 min from DM0N's house, so yeah.
And DM0N, I plan on having my fest on either the 28th, 29th, or 30th. I just gotta figure out which day is good for everyone.

So far the people that I have coming are shinehex and zeex1.
I'll probably go with zeex1 to your smashfest... unless I got family business.

Renesor

Smash Ace

So far the people that I have coming are shinehex, zeex1 and Kinlap.
ill go if i get a ride

zeex1

Smash Cadet
as far as that week, ANY day is good for us. we just wanna play while we are all on long island. if the 29th is good for everyone else, it would be cool with us as well.

ill just take off those days from work just in case.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
sk8er i'll try to make it, not sure if i can tho. i'll need to check based on the finalized date.

i won't be able to make it if it's the 30th, it's my bro's birthday.

fray

Smash Rookie
hey sk8er.. I'm in pr0's crew. If it's cool with you I'd be interested in comin with my friend, whos also a part of our crew. his names tiu

alvin224

Smash Cadet
yao, i can make it to the smash fest with zeex, and kinlap, and abu, ill def be there if my fam dosent decide to be gay

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Volrec hasent reposted yet but he CAN go on the 16th again. hes getting a ride from his sister wuwu i still have a partner. :D

Renesor

Smash Ace
omg kid why do you have to ask so many stupid questions does it matter how early you have to register. just go to the go**** tournament and stop complaning.
shut up susan
theres like a 99.9999999999% chance i cant go to this here tornyment.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I got stood up by 2 ppl in my crew and now Volrec cant go.. AGAIN. So im ****ed atm and willing to do 2v2's withanyone who needs a last minute partner :/

fray

Smash Rookie
Kevin... you're garbage at CS. I can't picture you beating anyone very badly.

Top Bottom