• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Sooo....

Does someone wanna clarify the Crew Battle Date?
Me and alex where just talking about it. The only day he has off is the wensday the 27th. So it looks like we're making it then. It shouldn't be a problem for people with school since they should all be closed.

Spread the word. Dec 27 Crew battle. My house

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
So don't show up and say you didnt know that it costs money for the crew tourny,

Have at least 4 members
20 stock split between members
Counter-pick stage or character

Ryan-K

Smash Master
WHERE: DMON'S HOUSE (pm or msg him on AIM: SsjMysticSaiyan for info)
WHEN: Dec. 27th, 2006
WHAT: Have at least 4 members in a crew, 20 stock split between members, Counter-pick stage or character
OTHER: 20 dollar per crew and the pot is being split 70/30

CREWS ATTENDING
Team RASH
DPC
Team Chicken Quesadilla
Base Masters

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
Cool team chicken quesadilla is gonna def. go

"CREWS ATTENDING
Team RASH
DPC
Team Chicken Quesadilla"

Awesome were third on the list thats means were the third beat crew yaaaaaaa :)

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I reaaaaaaaaallly wish I could go. I really wanna see how LLC would do ina crew battle, and thx to ryan my falco's a bajillion times better lol.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
Ohh.. for the crew battle.. What's the time estimate of the battle starting? Earliest time to come for friendlies?

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Heeey guys, just checking :D. Hope it was fun, Im HOPEFULLY going to a smashfest down here in flordia with my friend who is pretty much my guru to the game. ATM Im actually uploading videos of me him and his little brother playing, im post'em soon :)

X2daJ

Smash Rookie
I was playing SOOOOOOOOOO gay today. Then my partner almost died from allergies...

semi-typical day of life throwing fagness at the EEP Squad

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
Puh leez. Don't hate on the Base Masters just 'cause we're better :p. Good matches today. I probably won't see anyone again for awhile unless there's another fest sometime soon because I go back to college the 8th...gay. Oh well. Cya.

zeex1

Smash Cadet
we got owned. but who cares, it was still fun hanging out with yall all day. nice friendlies to everyone i played (i basically played everyone there at least once i believe). we just started playing seriously, so dont take it as some major victory, we know we suck. yes, ryan, you are very good but we dont have nearly as much experience as you (blatant john lol). and hotpoint or llc would get equally owned, so you guys shouldnt say anything :) :) :).

and mike (funkmaster sweeters) we didnt get to crew battle you guys, and thats the main reason we went. we gatta have one before my friends go back to school. you have my number and my phone is on all day so call me.

and to any1 else who was at the smashfest, im pretty much free twice a week so if you wanna set something up ever just drop me a PM or aim me, im always up for some smash.

-zeex1

Top Bottom