• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Yo, shut the F.uck up you fagggots and reply to my smashfests because I could actually get GIRLS to go to this **** if I felt like it.

So, hit my f.uckin message box up saying you want in. b!tches!
LOL...

Anyway, whats up people? Been a while since i posted so i figured i'd get my share. Apparently there's gauntlet on sunday so i was just wonderin if anybody wanted to do a pre tourney smash fest on saturday or somethin. If nobody really cares i can just have one next weekend.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
To compare me and ryan in skill or me and anyone is rather fruitless due to the fact that we play 2 completely different characters, each with different match ups. This is also why I don't like ranking projects. On a side note ryan is better than me, I believe so. I just taught him how to play so its like I already know what I am playing against, same with him. That's why our matches are so close.

regardless I don't play peach much anymore, I've been playing link a lot, I wanna go all link next Plax tourny or maybe link and ganondorf.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
regardless I don't play peach much anymore, I've been playing link a lot, I wanna go all link next Plax tourny or maybe link and ganondorf.
link ditto plox. can't make it a mm tho, i barely have enough to get to gauntlet sunday. you ARE going, right?

247Marthathon

Smash Cadet
sweet, i always thought that parallax was pc only, i used to play battlefield at another lan place but i dont like it too much. smashfest sounds insane i will 100% be there and taking off of work. does anyone around mineola want to play sometime? i am still new at the game, not terrible but i cant do most of the advanced techniques. i would appreciate if someone could give show me some moves while playing a few games. if your interested either post in here or send me a message

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Alright im not havin anything tomorrow in terms of smashfests and im not goin to gauntlet cause im broke.

Pretty boring weekend for me

Idk when the next smashfest is that im gonna have - maybe next week... i could host a fest instead of going parallax like i always do when people don't want to pay to play lol. Ill update on the next smashfest sometime next week.

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty, haven't posted in a while so droppin by to say hi to everyone and who went to gauntlet?

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
Long Island!!!

Just want yall to know that the weather is GREAT here in Florida.

:cool:

I'll be back in LI prolly around the 27th. Someone needs to set up a smashfest cause there are alot of tournaments coming up in our area during Feb.

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps you guys will have new respect for RIT. PikaPika is an RIT smasher and placed 13 at Gauntlet. I'm not sure how my other friend, Yannick, would have done in the tourney but they're the 2 best players here. They're the only ones worth mentioning. Nice job to everyone who went to it. I wanted to go but oh well. Cya guys later.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Hey guys, just seeing whats up with everyone :D Yeah i havent played smash in like forever (about a month or so now) but i might still go to the smashfest just to see whats up with everyone :D

SLH

Smash Journeyman
PC Chris...

13th... isn't something to brag about. I think I got around that when I went to a Gauntlet in the summer. That was going all Link.

I got a decent bracket and a little luck. It's not something I really care about, I could just have easily been knocked out right away. That's exactly why only the first several spots are an accurate ranking of skill.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
I'm just simply stating what he placed. You two should have played each other. Who won Gauntlet anyways?
no you aren't you are looking for respect for your school by riding on someone else's "success" because you cant get it yourself otherwise you wouldn't have started with U GUYS WILL HAVE NEW REZPEKT FOR UZ CUZ WE GOT 13TH

Noone gives a rat's *** about anything under top 3 unless it's like 0c2 or fc6 sized or something

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Whazzup people, sorry about the late post but i think i told everyone about this anyway, so just a reminder that...

DM0N FEST TOMORROW

Come whenever, 1pm and on

Crazyfingers

Smash Apprentice
NIGG@Z BE TRIPPIN
ohh aaaannnd

no you aren't you are looking for respect for your school by riding on someone else's "success" because you cant get it yourself otherwise you wouldn't have started with U GUYS WILL HAVE NEW REZPEKT FOR UZ CUZ WE GOT 13TH

Noone gives a rat's *** about anything under top 3 unless it's like 0c2 or fc6 sized or something
^^ LOL @ ryan

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
im actually going to plx, and not dmon's i know sad - i'll have fun for you guys while wasting my 15 bucks playing a bunch of randoms and a few familliar faces :/

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
So far its about 2:00 here in PLX, only Me,Flux,TIU, and 2 other random ppl. man its slow and kinda sucks atm- plzzz hotpoint come here or somthing :/

zeex1

Smash Cadet

i dont think that was his intention at all.

we know your good. we saw you beat us. we even joked about it because we knew we got beat that bad. but all he did was say what his friend placed. stop trying to put us down because of that one time. you guys take friendly posts wayyyy too serious, take it down a notch please.

dam i wish i went to the PLX fest. i might go to farmingdale, im not sure yet tho.

-zeex1

Ryan-K

Smash Master
i dont think that was his intention at all.

we know your good. we saw you beat us. we even joked about it because we knew we got beat that bad. but all he did was say what his friend placed. stop trying to put us down because of that one time. you guys take friendly posts wayyyy too serious, take it down a notch please.

-zeex1
How is "You guys may have a new respect for RIT; pikapika got 13th" 'just saying' what his friend placed.

Im not trying to put you down, it's just annoying because he is trying to get respect for his school based on what someone else's "achievement", otherwise, he wouldn't have even mentioned RIT or "new respect" for it.

He is bragging about what someone from his school placed; a palcing that isn't even remotely braggable. Maybe I should brag about how consistently well Alejandro_P places in teams at virtually every tournament he goes too, because I'm associated with him, and according to your logic, even if I told you guys to respect ME for what HE(and his partner in a scenario involving teams) placed, you wouldn't have a problem with that, nor think that there was anything wrong with that.

Well there is, and it's stupid. And if you are bragging about someone else's placing, then maybe it's you who is taking everything too seriously because it's a ****ing game and noone cares.

Holy ****.

PS: I'd still like to know how you guys think this has anything to do with crew battles or skill because I didn't mention either at all, stop taking this too seriously and to a whole other level.

Top Bottom