• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Attention: it has come to my attenion that some ppl "brag" about bringing me to 2 stock like its a big deal. I am not even that great esp. compared to other ppl out there so either MM me and prove yourselves or shut the **** up. You aren't the big **** like you think you are.

The person in question i sandbag against anyway, and i just rushed them down against a character that shouldnt even be in that kind of position to be rushed to death by falco.

You know who you are. So quit braggin about nothing

SLH

Smash Journeyman
**** man... you caught me. i'm sorry. :-(

now for serious business, everyone and anyone who even remotely plays link is required to ditto me. it's scary when i can play against fast fallers better than other links

Renesor

Smash Ace

now for serious business, everyone and anyone who even remotely plays link is required to ditto me. it's scary when i can play against fast fallers better than other links
does ylink count?

SLH

Smash Journeyman
close enough, and

awesome.

in that order.

eli, did i play you in pools at parallax? doc vs link? or am i thinking of someone else.

zeex1

Smash Cadet
jooookkkkeee (all of our posts are not meant to be bragging.)

like you joked before me in that thread.

then you took it too far.

(just drop it kid)~~~

-zeex1

Abulize

Smash Journeyman
I already know that wasn't me who placed that nor do I take credit for the placing. And I never said respect me because I know I'm nowhere near the level of some of you Long Island smashers. I know I would have got knocked out right away. And I never thought about placings in a tourney and now that you mention it it does make sense that only the top few people should be recognized. Quit buggin' out about stupid **** all the time. Agreed Renesor and zeex :).

P.S. Sorry Alejandro but I have to agree with HazZ.. you do suck :laugh:. JK

EDIT - Alex needs to change his pic on our sig to a big question mark. Why does he find figuring out his new main so difficult? :laugh:

Ryan-K

Smash Master
jooookkkkeee (all of our posts are not meant to be bragging.)

like you joked before me in that thread.

then you took it too far.

(just drop it kid)~~~

-zeex1

... i wasn't talking about you otherwise i would've said so

i just heard some **** happened at plx about things like that and im saying it cuz i dont want to accuse anyone yet but just saying i know what happened

just because i am posting doesnt mean i am talking about you god just drop it kid i didnt even mention anything about that stupid crap anyway god jus drop it

i swear you crazy kids are so paranoid i say one thing and you think im flipping out on you guys you crazy conceited ******* children lol

SLH

Smash Journeyman
Yea that was me. Some people like to say that I main Doc but I don't really have a main. :p
coolz. that was a good match.. i got annoyed, tho, cause i couldnt find a way to punish your rolls...

yeah. anyway, tell me next time you can get to the nassau area and we'll play. or at parallax or the tourney over the weekend if you're going, whatever.

renesor, you going tomorrow? everytime i play you its never for more than one match

MADHEX

Smash Apprentice

i will play you with both so that you don't end up crying and by the way who is going to the tournament this saturday and sunday.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
yay, practice! i keep losing cause i can't deal with projectiles. how annoyingly ironic. and in the link vs link case, i cant get kills.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
yay, practice! i keep losing cause i can't deal with projectiles. how annoyingly ironic. and in the link vs link case, i cant get kills.
shield less dodge more and use loads of bombs like jump and pull one

you try too much to camp, and for edgeguarding other links just drop bombs and **** like that and vs other links just go for stronger **** cuz all u do is uair spin and dsmash spin wont hit alot dsmash doesnt kill for a while and neither does uair so just dair or pull out an fsmash or something or be less predictable vs spin

for projectiles jump around and **** u dont always have to attack but dont just try to outcamp everyone cuz link wasnt made for camping links fastfall is mad good use it an ddont be afraid to nair any hittable projectile that isnt a bomb or full charge shot

an with marth attack more !!

zeex1

Smash Cadet
i might come tomorrow to the tourney at farmingdale. iunno yet.

and im not paranoid supperryan, i did actually post that i got 2 stocks off you LOL and it was a joke.

-zeex1

the_exSOLDIER87

Smash Rookie
Hey, will there any be more of those smashfests/tournies at that college similar to this past weekend's? Laggy parallax TVs suck.
who knows why dont you PM REI and see if he could do another one. i had a really good time there. at least parallax doesnt have super small tv's lol or ones with messed up color. yay for purple shields lol :laugh:

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
sounds like it was fun, i dident go sadly :( I spent the day shooting eachother in my backyard

wuwu airsoft. I dont think i will be going to many tournaments anymore :(

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you li cats...you coming to my tournament the 24...i know you guys love me haha...anyways hows everything been?

McCloudDash91

Smash Cadet
I think i'm probably gonna go to the Zenith:Smash of the Titans tournament comin up. Me and my friend are probably gonna join to do some teams, 2 on 2's. If not, i'll go solo or something. Hope to see some of you there, expect a tough battle from the both of us :)

Dem0n

Smash Apprentice
Yeah i'll be commin to the tourney the 24th with a friend, but im not bringing anything that can't fit in a backpack unless i was driving there.

Also, to anybody that didn't check my bio on aim

Smashfest this saturday, also ill be selling redbull!

Top Bottom