• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEW Louisiana Brawl Power Rankings! (1/18/2012) NEW GRAPHIC!

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Curlz, I literally just looked at your records, and it says you've only beaten Byron, BSL, and FPDav. That's a total of 3 wins against your 7 losses. Show some proof of your wins. And I thought you didn't make it out of pools at LAST cuz of some Pikachu?

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Attendance should be a factor, yes, but when I'm beat out by someone who only attended 2 tournaments and didn't do well at them either, I'm gonna be salty.
Idk who you're talking about.

If I "suck" so much, why was I able to beat you in our last set?
Lol, when did I even play you? I'm a Melee player, I haven't entered Brawl tournaments since 09 and even thin I just did it for the fun, so if I did play you, it was 2 years ago and I sucked.

I was the only Lafayette member on the panel except for the last one where ChKn was a part of it, and the only reason he was on it is because we needed someone on the panel aside from BSP and me to make the final PR and that was when our scene was nothing but new players. You say I don't belong yet you have no probable cause. Now quit being a devil's advocate.
Meh, I'm just saying what I heard. My probable cause is that I've heard from people that you suck, that you get beat by Links at MLG, and that you suck.

Savon

Smash Ace
Mmmmmmm.....Curlz money. And yeah Curl you need to attend more tournaments more than anything else. I may not play anymore but i have not hears **** about you at tournaments considering Adam tells me results all the time. I think our PR is pretty accurate all things considered. And if you don't like it, just win more. Simple as that.

:phone:

ChKn

Smash Ace
PR graphic is coming along pretty nicely. Just need JNig to reply to my PM and I should be done by Sunday.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Replied, and I can't wait!

Curlz, these are your head-to-head records in tourney:

1-0 vs Byron
0-2 vs Hyro
0-1 vs NiTEZ
1-0 vs BSL
0-1 vs Gunner
0-1 vs Freddy
0-1 vs JNig
0-1 vs Okuser
1-0 vs FPDav
0-1 vs Adam
7th at Chinese Inn

And these are the people that placed below you at Chinese Inn, aka the people you possibly beat:
9: .D
9: Rjpunch
9: Blaise
9: Blaine
13: Jonathan
13: Battou
13: Turaz
17: Okuser
17: Fang
17: FPDav
25: Mychal
25: Swag

You "potentially" won against Facey and Jonathan/Batto. That's the best case scenario for you, and I don't think that happened. While you probably beat one of them, that still doesn't constitute that you are BETTER than them. And we weren't made aware of these MM's, and it's not like you lost 3 of 4 MM's or something against Savon.

Things stacked against you:
-You did "horrible" the most recent tourney, and as they say, "You're only as good as the last tourney you went to."
-Some of your losses are to unranked people, and Chinese Inn notwithstanding, your best wins are against the HM and #8. No wins against higher ranked players, plus loses to low/unranked players doesn't help your cause.
-Lack of activity makes it difficult to gauge one's skill.
-This is not my opinion, but I could see someone NOT voting for you just because they'd rather put someone on who is striving to compete and improve than one who says "I quit" every other tourney.

And I wasn't aware of this "tiebreaker" WTF!? But like I said, we are aiming to update this every 3 or so tournies, so anything could happen that could put you back on. But if you want to say you're better than someone else, you need to bring it EVERY tourney.

Batto is ranked low mainly due to his inconsistency. His notable wins are against Jonathan (Batto is 1-2 vs him), r0ni (1-1), and Brawlman (1-1). Same as Curlz, if he's really better than those above him, why doesn't he beat them ALL if not most the time?

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Curlz, I literally just looked at your records, and it says you've only beaten Byron, BSL, and FPDav. That's a total of 3 wins against your 7 losses. Show some proof of your wins. And I thought you didn't make it out of pools at LAST cuz of some Pikachu?
Some Pikachu. Come on now....

ChKn

Smash Ace

The new PR image. Made by yours truly.

The image itself is pretty huge so just click on it to go to another tab.

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
So much saltiness!!! A new pr can really stur up some sh%t can't it. N$ggas thinking they should b higher, n&ggas thinking they should b on it, person 1 "n&gga u suck!"; person 2 "yo momma suck too :)"; person 3 "man, both of y'all eat a d!ck", he said she said drama, ect. Man, if smashboards is one thing it's intertaning!!

All this adds up to a great tourney next Saturday! Who knows, Curlz might even introduce his controller to someone else's face!! Lol.

Shoutouts to The Boondocks, make a season 4 already!!!

:phone:

ChKn

Smash Ace
Justin, you should keep an archive of the previous PR from this thread.

Wish you guys came up with this list the week before Mardi Gras, so I'd have some time with the graphic.

Top Bottom