• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Lucario Video Archive (10-14-08) *Vote for Hall of Fame*

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
i've had this sig for along time. if you want me to change it. i'll do so. but i'm still using it cause i have to.:) besides its so hard to take good pictures in brawl anymore when you cant save replays.
I'm alright with it. It just means we both have good taste in pics. Besides, I'm planning to make a sig with both my mains in it soon. Keep it cool:bigthumbu.

soro

Smash Journeyman
I'm alright with it. It just means we both have good taste in pics. Besides, I'm planning to make a sig with both my mains in it soon. Keep it cool.
i'm alreadt cool. i might add on to the sig. but no the image though.

Saltix

Smash Lord

Trela

Smash Lord

D. Disciple

Smash Master

soro

Smash Journeyman
hmm. i need to get some vids in here at some point.

G-Beast

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4442-0111-1914

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Doubles matches from OiN4 last Saturday.
Oh man, I'm so sad these vids don't have audio... especially sound from the crowd cause I was smack talking Anther the whole time :p

But here they are:

Team Nagative edge (Wolfblade/ MInus) vs Team I'm the Cort to his M2K (Anther/ Lain) Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrDZ4nd54yY&feature=channel_page

Team Nagative edge (Wolfblade/ MInus) vs Team I'm the Cort to his M2K (Anther/ Lain) Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K9eS1KUzpo&feature=channel_page

4:53 on video one is epic. Anther starts trying to QAC around the stage and I intercept it for the kill and yell "You DO NOT quick attack cancel a pokemon master! I know where that sh*t's goin!"

I've bin declared the Pokemon master of the GTA, Lucario is my main but I use Pikachu as well and I can string QAC quite efficiently so when he bust it out it wasn't hard for me to know what he was planning:laugh:

Anther and Lain are cool guys, can't wait to fight them again.

lain

Smash Master
Lol wolfblade.....

I don't think you said that to Anther, and Anther can certainly mix it up.

You beat us in doubles and that's cool and all, cause you're a pretty cool guy and everything, but I was strung out so bad cause I didn't smoked weed until after doubles LOL. it sucked.

check out my totally smart sd's -_-

gg's though.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Lol wolfblade.....

I don't think you said that to Anther, and Anther can certainly mix it up.

You beat us in doubles and that's cool and all, cause you're a pretty cool guy and everything, but I was strung out so bad cause I didn't smoked weed until after doubles LOL. it sucked.

check out my totally smart sd's -_-

gg's though.
You guys are awesome, and pools with you were great after as well. Me you and mdk beating each other left and right. You are the Squirtle to my Charmander and MDK being the Bulbasaur to yer Squirt was too good.

If yer gonna SD johns then I call johns on shooting my aura spheres at Minus multiple times, ha ha.

I did say that Pokemon master thing though. Remember you said to Anther "Dude he's just trying to psych you out" after I said it.

You guys are waaaaaaay too much fun. Can't wait to see you again ^^

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Wow i like the matches. I want to practice with Lucario and see if i can catch him as a secondary or maybe main him along with Fox. Great videos, i love AZEN's videos alot.

Trela

Smash Lord
Like I said in Nodrak's Old Thread, I can halp make a new Thread of this one, too, if needed.

=Trela=

Trela

Smash Lord
Alright peoplez. Jeepiez said that I can take his spot in this Thread, which means I will make a new Lucario Video Thread for all of yoll! *crowd claps*

I will Edit this post once I make it, which will be in like an hour or 2.

ANOTHER EDIT: Well, what do ya know? I can't do it today either! Guess tomorrow then.

=Trela=

Trela

Smash Lord
I made the new Thread peoplez, so just Re-Post your Vidz there that were not added here.

=Trela=

wannabazn

Smash Rookie
Some of the titles are messed up on the Azen vs. M2K tourney matchups in the first post. Both the ones that say its against MetaKnight are actually against DDD and some the ones where it says its against DDD are actually against Metaknight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom