• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*THE NEW* Midwest Championships 2010 - Chicago, IL - May 8-9

ORLY

Smash Master
Too bad this thing flopped, but I am still curious: who won SSF4 singles?

(i was playing juri against my friend's ibuki today and he was getting sooooo mad)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
this tournament was definitely a low point in smash. i thought it was really uncool to cancel the day of tournament. and no one knew until we actually got to the venue.

props to kirk for letting us play at his house. it was good seeing the melee guys one last time :)

Kels88

Smash Lord
this tournament was definitely a low point in smash. i thought it was really uncool to cancel the day of tournament. and no one knew until we actually got to the venue.

props to kirk for letting us play at his house. it was good seeing the melee guys one last time :)
It wasn't really their fault. Only about 7 of us showed up and I don't think too many of us would have been happy paying a $20 venue fee for a 7-man tournament. He asked us if we just wanted to cancel it and get our money back and we agreed. But it's cool. I still got to whoop on you one last time before you leave:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mundungu

Smash Lord
That smashfest was hella fun (both days). Ggs to everyone I played and thanks a ton Kirk for hosting us both days.

Good luck in Korea Ray!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Yeah this tournament SUCKED for smash and smash WILL NOT be at MWC no longer.

Hopefully I'll see you guys on the 22nd. :D

Top Bottom