• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New New Members Fight Arena Online Tournament! PrinceRamen took it to the Max!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aibou

Smash Master
Why would he refuse to play me prior to him even playing a test match to see the lag?

Not legit son! :urg:
Maybe he already knows hit will be laggy. I guess he doesn't want to waste time. That or maybe he just can't continue.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
You don't even want to take a stab @ it? My connection is pretty good, even though I am in Athens now...

If not, tell the TO you want out...
No thanks, you can go through.

Regarding the bracket seeding on that other thread. Y'know I'd love to go to/host an offline tourney, but my area country smash scene is dead. I've only managed to find a handful of melee players which aren't interested in brawl.

@Shadowfirex: Lol. :p

Sorryy Zeennnnnn D:

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Regarding the bracket seeding on that other thread. Y'know I'd love to go to/host an offline tourney, but my area country smash scene is dead. I've only managed to find a handful of melee players which aren't interested in brawl.
You just mentioned you have Melee players there. And your problem is...:bee:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Closed by request and because I haven't closed a thread in foreverrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom