• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Quebec PR! Updated 2011 March 18

swordgard

Smash Hero
Being recognized as a good player is the only thing that drives me, and defeating all of my opponents. The current PR is quite controversial, I don't even think I should be 5th right now, 6th at best. Mar1 should clearly be above me, it's just swordgard decided to restart it anew (not that it is a bad option, just that for now, the PR is not accurate). After 2-3 more tourneys, PR will be more accurate.
I recall you beating guard once, and coming this close to beating him again. I recall mar1 losing to guard in every past tourney recently. Mar1 has not showed up to multiple tourneys in montreal either, making his placing shaky at best.

You deserve the spot, he doesn't.

PS: Recognition from who? I don't get this part.

edit: One day you guys will have to realize that I am not the sole detentor of the power on this PR -.-

-Googs

Smash Lord
I recall you beating guard once, and coming this close to beating him again. I recall mar1 losing to guard in every past tourney recently. Mar1 has not showed up to multiple tourneys in montreal either, making his placing shaky at best.

edit: One day you guys will have to realize that I am not the sole detentor of the power on this PR -.-
sg have my babies

DarkISDA

Smash Lord

I said swordgard quickly, I think you and holy work on it only though (if there is someone else, I'm sorry I don't know).

And being recognized by whoever wants to I guess.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Being recognized locally is pretty pointless since you play each other all the time.. be recognized in the world and then the true magic can happen.

Hells

Smash Apprentice
so when are you going to try league of legends tech?

swordgard

Smash Hero
On april 16th, I will officially quit the panelists, if you guys want a PR, start choosing how you will choose panelists at said tourney. I don`t have the time to deal with this anymore(nor the will).

swordgard

Smash Hero
Different priorities. Lack of interest in brawl. Losing faith in the montreal community.

Just another day in my life.

Plus I heard holy likes debating in public about the PR, thats why he told me to stop taking care of these things. :troll:

swordgard

Smash Hero
I personally think we should have some other players handle the PR, like guard,techiyo or mar1. Either way, im done with it.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Hmm maybe.

Or I am giving you guys an opportunity to show me I'm wrong. Either way, I'm still done with the PR.
Wrong with what?

As far as past PR's went, there was nothing, or barely anything wrong, but those were only close standings. Sometimes we went wtf and you gave explanations that were logical that explained everything.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Wrong with what?

As far as past PR's went, there was nothing, or barely anything wrong, but those were only close standings. Sometimes we went wtf and you gave explanations that were logical that explained everything.
That I'l get a good laugh out of it. Its that or we can let it die. I don't think holy wants to be updating it alone. I just think if you guys want the scene to stay alive, somebody's gonna have to maintain it, and its more than likely going to be one of you guys.

edit: If you guys ask why, mostly because you 3 had the most interest in it really.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Well I could like give it a try or something, I don't want it dying out of nowhere because nobody wants to take care of it. I don't know if Holy is still doing it, because I'd work with him since he already worked at a PR and that would be useful.

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
I'm willing to help deciding on the new PR. Besides, I doubt it can get any worse than stalling for over 6 months like it did last time...

Top Bottom