• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalx42

Smash Rookie
ridlys a definate to appear in brawl most likely a boss or playble character hes too awesome too be an assist trophy

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Platnum:
1. shutup and stop spamming so stupidly.
2. No you can't join R.I.D.L.E.Y. and I doubt you ever will.
3. Shutup about mog

Everyone else:

I wants t3h bikeshz"""!!!1

Super_alex2

Smash Journeyman
After the Norfair Level in the Demo at EforAll, I think Ridleys chances are signifficantly higher. Hes not one of my most wanted characters, but i still think he could have a unique moveset, and the potential to be top "tier". Its been way too long to not have anymore than 1 metroid rep. I support!:bigthumbu

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
After the Norfair Level in the Demo at EforAll, I think Ridleys chances are signifficantly higher. Hes not one of my most wanted characters, but i still think he could have a unique moveset, and the potential to be top "tier". Its been way too long to not have anymore than 1 metroid rep. I support!:bigthumbu
even though ridley is my number one wanted i do believe high tier is for ridley at max...but if you spend as much time as i did with bowser he may become top tier.(im very awsome with bowser)

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Half of the members on SmashBoards don't even understand what tiers truly are. Even so, it's unlikely that a definitive tier list will ever come to be for Brawl, seeing as Sakurai is working his hardest to balance the game out. If there ever is a "tier list" for Brawl, it'll be based solely on tournament results and ultimately, popularity.

So, of course, Ridley will be top tier.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
i understand it..i worded by speech wrong.if you spend much time with one charater they seem to become a lot better.(not sht then)i know bowser on ssbm is bottom tier.
i hope the 'w'hole thing is balanced.

Ridley 4 Brawl

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I have a question
How do you become a member of Team Ridley?

I also the tier list is just gonna be about the tourneys and who people like
also I agree with Gypsy

Ridley 4 Brawl

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
If Ridley were an Assist Trophy we would know it by now. He's one of the most requested characters, so Sakurai would probably let us know if he wasn't able to make him playable.

All we need is for Kraid, Metroid Prime, Mother Brain, or whomever to be confirmed as a boss. Should that happen, there should be no doubt left for anyone that Ridley will become playable. :dizzy:

...Or Sakurai could just confirm him already. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom