• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
He shouldn't be coming back, what with ALL those "explicit" images. Yep, that counts as a 6-point perma-ban.

Thanks to those who reported, "worse than 4chan" is right.

Let's get back on topic.

R.I.D.L.E.Y. REPRESENT!!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
-salute-
And thus, since Sakurai does not bring enough Ridley into smashbros.com, I shall attempt to make up for it by introducing a colleague's art;

Ignore obvious signs of fangirlism.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
R.ID.L.E.Y.? You guys have a club? Why? Ridley won't be playable... Ridley for Boss club maybe? Can I join?
No your just so stupid you don't have the brain capacity to read the first post on the page. And if you still believe he would be a boss only after that. Well... theres no hope for you.

And Caael you quit? Because whenever you want to come back our doors are wide open.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125441&page=124

Vote for Ridley here if you haven't already.

CAAEL!! Vote for Ridley!!
Six rounds left. You, myself, and Shuma have yet to use our Ridley votes. Legalostom, Caael, and Gypsy Lee have never used any votes. That should be good enough. We need the fastest internet connections for the later rounds, though.

edit: Or keep trying to save our votes and all vote like mad men on the last few rounds.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Six rounds left. You, myself, and Shuma have yet to use our Ridley votes. Legalostom, Caael, and Gypsy Lee have never used any votes. That should be good enough. We need the fastest internet connections for the later rounds, though.

edit: Or keep trying to save our votes and all vote like mad men on the last few rounds.
Yep. We gotta try to eliminate the more popular characters if possible. That means Geno and for some reason Micaiah.

Caael, be around to vote for Ridley again. That one vote was a little late so it didn't count.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yep. We gotta try to eliminate the more popular characters if possible. That means Geno and for some reason Micaiah.

Caael, be around to vote for Ridley again. That one vote was a little late so it didn't count.
We're still safe...I saved most of the higher ranked members votes

:chuckle:

Reyairia

Smash Champion
It's 1 in the morning, I was up at half 5 yesterday, i'm not in the greatest state of mind. I'm sure you can forgive the occasional mistake.
I guess you also live in Europe. :p
I'm here at 1:33 AM, I think I should get going soon. XD;;; Night-night hons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom