• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
OK now this is just getting silly. All spamming other topics does is make us all look like *******. Seriously why can't they both be in brawl? It just means you can beat Geno up with Ridley.
I will kick your *** with Geno when Ridley's Mewtwo-Esque movement comes out. Geno Whirl FTW!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
STOP ARGUING, PLEASE!!
god, DarkSpidey13 just has an opinion, don't flame him for it.
if u r just starting **** for the **** of it, just leave and argue somewhere else, Biggie..

Wreked

Smash Lord
For what, popularity? Who is hated by the forum more?
No just compete. Just arguing who's character is better. And besides, I think R.I.D.L.E.Y won the lease popular anyway.

you've gotta be kidding me....i just said that there are no valid arguments against Ridley!

the mofo will be in Brawl, that's **** near guaranteed.
1. I thought you were talking about there are no arguments against Geno
2. I was also referring to the the comment that we flame becuase we have nothing better to do.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
lol! Guys, apparently I got a warning in the Elimination thread because of a "one-line post"

The whole flippin' thing is full of one-line posts.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord

Wreked

Smash Lord
lol! Guys, apparently I got a warning in the Elimination thread because of a "one-line post"

The whole flippin' thing is full of one-line posts.
Lol wow. I just think that the mods hate you.
I'll compare you to him then. For example, you just tell people to Get The **** Out, and are a puppet of the majority of SBF.

Oh, and I'd love to beat your Sonic with Mario. Mario is much more fundamental, and is the face of gaming.
Alpha n00b is nothing like Paramore, don't ever say that. Paramore(from what I can tell) is a gunuine person.

GypsyLee got banned? That's somewhat depressing. I never thought I'd see the day.
How did it happen?
He posted a bunch of pictures of Ridley in the Geno and Ashley threads. Just go check them out to see for your self.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
GypsyLee got banned? That's somewhat depressing. I never thought I'd see the day.
How did it happen?
he spammed the geno and ashley threads, he actually put the long *** 1st post of this
thread on them, then put a **** load of ridley pictures

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Guys wanna have some fun?
Here in about five minutes let's all create dupulicate Ridley threads until we all get banned. Sound fun?

Wreked

Smash Lord
Here in about five minutes let's all create dupulicate Ridley threads until we all get banned. Sound fun?
I really don't want to get banned. Sorry i'm not with you on this one.

And grim. Please don't do it. I don't want to lose two guys in one day.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
The final days of R.I.D.L.E.Y. are coming.

But my god... we wont go down without a fight.
You might as well. :ohwell: Stop fighting now (save it for Brawl), and all shall be forgiven.

Its the Ridley thread dude.
GTFO
*sigh*

Dude, Gypsy is banned so just get out of our thread.
No. Dark Spidey's a good user. He'll be here to stay or go as he pleases.

Seriously dude, who are you to say what we did and didn't do.
He merely speaks the truth...

Never, NEVER compare Gypsy to alpha n00b EVER again!
So it's okay for Gypsy to troll a thread but it's not okay for alpha n00b to troll a thread?

I wasn't trying to compare the 2 by the way. I really wasn't.

gypsy acted crazy out there, but i still respect him.stop insulting him and legolastorm.
Exactly. Gypsy just made a mistake like everyone else has (by doing what he did), but I still respect him.

And I wasn't trying to insult either of them. I'm just saying that what they're doing is similar to what alpha_n00b did here, and that they should stop to prevent things from getting worse than it already is...

I will kick your *** with Geno when Ridley's Mewtwo-Esque movement comes out.
When? That's more of an 'if'... Ridley doesn't use psychic powers or anything like Mewtwo does >_>, and going by as much as they've improved Bowser in Brawl, there's no freakin' way Ridley's going to suck like Mewtwo did in SSBM.

Hell. If Mewtwo returns, he'll more than likely be improved just as well as they did with Bowser. He is one of the most powerful Pokemon after all.

Your idea of fun isn't really the same as mine. >.>

In any case, you guys will be lucky if we're all still able to post in this thread tomorrow...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I really don't want to get banned. Sorry i'm not with you on this one.

And grim. Please don't do it. I don't want to lose two guys in one day.
I think he was joking, I don't think he would be stupid enough to essentially kill the Ridley thread once and for all.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
what we need to do when Brawl comes out is have a gang fight....♥♪!? Alliance vs. R.I.D.L.E.Y.

you guys all rock Ridley, and we'll all play as the blue guy with the machine gun in his elbow.

Wreked

Smash Lord
There's nothing worth staying on here for, though...
Grim look at me. Think about it. Don't do it. We can get over this. Just don't get banned okay. You have been through too much to do it. Just wait until the war between ridley geno and ashley to stop. Just wait until Ridley is confirmed. Just wait....

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Hahah! It's like Grim is Shell shocked and you guys are trying to slap him into submission. It's not the nazis guys.

Grim, if you weren't joking, it's totally worth it. I'm in.
I'm not. I currently have about 10 tabs open for creating a new thread. I just need to copy the first post of this and I'll be good to go.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
This is madness! All we'll have is Lego once you all get banned, we need Silv here to calm things down.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
R.I.P Grim we hardly knew thee. Oh well better to go out with a fight!

Ridley for Brawl!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Looks like we'll have some spots opening in the club. You should be in pretty soon IsmaR

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Riddlecakes make me smile.

*Youko edit*

Don't worry guys, he's perma-banned for making 11 of these kinds of threads. Yeah. 11.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
a new age will rise...
a new generation of supporter :cool:
If Ridley is allowed to have another club, it will be a miracle. What Grim is doing is very very foolish. He is about to jeopardize the future of R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom