• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
Oh dear, this is not going to go well...

Well, as long as you keep this topic on track, it should be ok.

I believe that Ridley, should be able to combo attacks together in the air with a certain fluidity.

Although I go not necessarily see his attacks being excessively damaging, but rather quick and synergetic.

Yes, my poor attempt, to keep the peace...

Please do your best to stay on topic. I have not posted in this thread since the month I joined. I do hope you return to a more equanimous state.

Dave

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773

Caael

Smash Lord

I believe that Ridley, should be able to combo attacks together in the air with a certain fluidity.

Although I go not necessarily see his attacks being excessively damaging, but rather quick and synergetic.

Please do your best to stay on topic. I have not posted in this thread since the month I joined. I do hope you return to a more equanimous state.

Dave
Of course, aerials would be his major. On the ground, he would be clunky and difficult, but in the air he would be faster than Captain Falcon and more powerful than bowser.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Dave
that ship has sailed my friend....RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!! GRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIMMMM!!!!!!

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
Again, I would warn you folks to stay on topic, at least for tonight, in light of what is happening.

Use your common sense. Do not spam, do not make pointless posts. Just discuss Ridley if you wish and keep the peace.

Comments on what is happening are also not necessary, for they are considered as spam, not relating to the topic.

Only a collective effort will ensure, that this thread surives. Of course, perhaps it will either way.
That is up to you, I am just putting forward a veracious point.

Dave

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
>_>; why are you guys even doing this? You guys made me anti-ridley...
Good going guys. >_>

Ya'll just achieved the exact opposite of what we've been trying to do...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Of course, aerials would be his major. On the ground, he would be clunky and difficult, but in the air he would be faster than Captain Falcon and more powerful than bowser.
that'd be awesome, but he needs more balancing..
we don't want a bunch of noobs picking ridley because he is the strongest character :)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Why would Grim do this? There are less risky ways to show you support Ridley. Geeze.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
STOP ARGUING, PLEASE!!
god, DarkSpidey13 just has an opinion, don't flame him for it.
if u r just starting **** for the **** of it, just leave and argue somewhere else, Biggie..
No.
lol! Guys, apparently I got a warning in the Elimination thread because of a "one-line post"

The whole flippin' thing is full of one-line posts.
You have to tell who warned you.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Good going guys. >_>

Ya'll just achieved the exact opposite of what we've been trying to do...
Way to go dudes...this thread is entering hell.
LMAO bad list why for reporting you for spamming and trolling the forums oh and before I met grimm I wanted Ridley in Brawl but now....
this thread has nothing to do with ridley's actual chances

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
well, anyway...now that you guys got that all out of your system, what did you think about my idea? of the gang Brawl? ....♥♪!? Alliance vs. R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Again, I would warn you folks to stay on topic, at least for tonight, in light of what is happening.

Use your common sense. Do not spam, do not make pointless posts. Just discuss Ridley if you wish and keep the peace.

Comments on what is happening are also not necessary, for they are considered as spam, not relating to the topic.

Only a collective effort will ensure, that this thread surives. Of course, perhaps it will either way.
That is up to you, I am just putting forward a veracious point.

Dave
Thank you Dave. Thank you...

Regardless of what everyone else says, this thread really needed you (and still does) in dark moments like this.

-----

As for Ridley in Brawl, again. I stress the point that he won't suck like Mewtwo did in SSBM. With as much as they've improved Bowser for Brawl, there's no almost no way Ridley will share the same fate as Mewtwo did (speaking of which, I hope he returns too, with the same treatment as Bowser).

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
well, anyway...now that you guys got that all out of your system, what did you think about my idea? of the gang Brawl? ....♥♪!? Alliance vs. R.I.D.L.E.Y.
I think we're going to have a R.I.D.L.E.Y. vs. S.S.S. tournament when Brawl is released... Maybe after?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Where is Shuma? I'm sure he would be upset to have missed this. This thread really needs to get back on topic. OK so this may have been discussed before but how fast would he fall?

Wreked

Smash Lord
Where is Shuma? I'm sure he would be upset to have missed this. This thread really needs to get back on topic. OK so this may have been discussed before but how fast would he fall?
I guess medium. He is a heavy weight but he is a dragon. So he would be a little floaty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom